Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account (2483 Views)

How To Create And Verify A New Wechat Account With Scan Code / Please Help Verify This Online Business, Legit Or Not / I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by prettytasha(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Hello can any current WeChat user help verify my account ? So I can register ? I need it to talk to some of my Chinese contacts pls
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by aAK1(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2019
If that’s you on your profile,with a face like that I will gladly verify you
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by prettytasha(f): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2019
aAK1:
If that’s you on your profile,with a face like that I will gladly verify you
pls if you can help me let me know, as I need to make some orders urgently . Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by aAK1(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2019
prettytasha:
pls if you can help me let me know, as I need to make some orders urgently . Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by frankmoney(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2019
aAK1:
bro can I contact you as well ? As I need same thing too abeg
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by prettytasha(f): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone help with this
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by prettytasha(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Waiting
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by Gee64: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Weechat verification an issue in Nigeria?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by exporttraining: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
prettytasha:
Hello can any current WeChat user help verify my account ? So I can register ? I need it to talk to some of my Chinese contacts pls
. What do you need to verify it? If you need virtual credit card let me know
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by prettytasha(f): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2019
exporttraining:
. What do you need to verify it? If you need virtual credit card let me know
you need someone with an existing WeChat account to verify it
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by Sergioaguero: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pls someone should verify me too on wechat
+2.3.4.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by Crochet: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have a Wechat account and that what i have been using to reach my chinese client via Same account , if you need my help send me a mail gojackchika@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by haykins2015: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello guys, please I need someone that can help me verify my WECHAT please .. help a brother 08082682449
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by garyjohnson1: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
I want to integrate WhatsApp Plus with wechat but i am not able to do because I think there is no way to do so or I don't have any solution to do so.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account by roider2: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
garyjohnson1:
I want to integrate WhatsApp Plus APK with wechat but i am not able to do because I think there is no way to do so or I don't have any solution to do so.

It is impossible to do that

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund / Uk Phone Number That Rings 24hrs To Your Mobile Or Landline Here In Nigeria! / I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.