Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (493 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by levrin: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
A new mother has released a video where she expressed disappoinment at how her baby looks and referred to him as ugly.

"Our biggest fear was having an ugly baby. Now, look. Look what the f*** I got. Look at him. He is so funny looking." She said as she turned her child around for her viewers to see.

She also complained about the bald patches of hair on her son's head.

She added: " I never wanted to have no ugly baby. I just knew there was gonna be a 50 50 chance that one of these kids was gonna come out ugly, because of him (her man)."

The video has elicited shock from viewers.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mother-expresses-disappointment-because-she-thinks-her-baby-is-ugly

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by levrin: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watch Full Video ==> HERE

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by Enoch07: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol... d woman need slap to reset her settings, and I have my reservations about dis cos no mother will do this to her child

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by nero2face: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lala come and see oh
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by bitmoney: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by drginger(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Would this child ever be shown love? Would the boy ever forgive the mum when He finds out abt this video?
It's ok to think in your mind that your baby isn't good loking(stil hard to type ugly), but to publicly call ur child ugly? It means all you care about in this world is vain, you dnt deserve the baby, u ain't fit to be called a mum, Las Las you wicked

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Dumo Refuses To Bury His ‘biological’ Father / Removed / Help is on the way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.