Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (42512 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator by iComplain: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
You are talking trash. I won't say more than that.. what do you know about CPR and AED? Check the shockable pulse and non shockable pulses, before you come online and show your ignorance.. do you know the difference between when to do CPR and to shock a patient with an AED? Nonsense. You think his colleagues will just leave him on the ground without doing a CPR? Always talking trash about Nigerian doctors.

cry
Alzirida:
Lol..

That is not the real reason.
How many doctors in Nigeria are trained to use Defibrillator?
Having AED is one thing knowing how to use it is another.

If he actually had a shock in presence of other doctors, good CPR would have save him before getting to level of needing AED.
The moment u call for AED and found out there is none, the colleagues should have put him in Ambulance to another private facility where there is AED.
U guys just wasted time and life of this doctor
Re: Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2019
mysticwarrior:
my friend, you no longer comments at the foreign affairs section, what is happening, I dey miss u for there o.

I'll be back very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.