Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: (1026 Views)

The Perfect Plug-in For User Dashboard / The Best Software For User Access Control And Privileged Access Manag / Need Help Configuring And Setting Up Localhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
MySQL connect failed. Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
How do I correct this experts in the house.
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by umar745(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
I'm guessing it's localhost and the database does not have a password,
But you're trying to connect with a password. That's the problem.

So check your .env file or the code you're using to connect to db and ensure the password field is empty.
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by RealLordZeus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
MHBNeiman:
How do I correct this experts in the house.
Is it local host or online
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
I have uploaded the script on my server. Each time I click on the login, that error comes up.
umar745:
I'm guessing it's localhost and the database does not have a password,
But you're trying to connect with a password. That's the problem.

So check your .env file or the code you're using to connect to db and ensure the password field is empty.
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Online bro
RealLordZeus:

Is it local host or online
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by RealLordZeus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
MHBNeiman:
Online bro
After uploading the script, did I create a database and user?
Did u also modify the .env files to the new data?
Or your database config file?
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
It's working now. I made mistake while adding database info to "config file". Thanks man.
RealLordZeus:

After uploading the script, did I create a database and user?
Did u also modify the .env files to the new data?
Or your database config file?
Re: Mysql Connect Failed. Access Denied For User 'root'@'localhost' (using Password: by myfranco: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
ok congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been SCAMMED Online? Share Your Experience / Movie Site Creation Journey / Nigeria's Senate Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.