Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) (31502 Views)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Lekzyloaded: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
In so many ways, Frodd has been let down in his rollercoaster situationship with Esther. Or is it even a type of ship?

His love triangle with Esther and Nelson is no news to the House and in turn, Esther has not failed to throw his affection back at his face.

Following their back to school Task Presentation, Esther and Frodd were seen having a mini argument about who left Frodd’s art portrait of Esther. In his words, he kept their portraits together in preparation for the Task but Esther only chose to pick up hers. Was she trying to sabotage me? He thought loudly as he narrated the ordeal to Ike later that night.

After their Wager win, Frodd told Ike and Gedoni that now that he knows what she wants, he’s trying to stay away from her. As he stated his confusion as to her reason for playing himself and Nelson, he told Ike and Gedoni that he wouldn’t mind telling her to steer clear away from him.

According to Frodd, anytime he makes an attempt to stay distant, she always tries to find her way back – which has been evident in their recent cooking time together.

In response, Gedoni advised him to call a meeting with the involved parties and lay down his true feelings in order to sort out the situation at hand.

However, Ike wasn’t buying any of Gedoni’s advice as he sternly told Frodd to keep playing the game. In his words, “Gedoni’s words are too mature for this game, I’ll help you plan an act of revenge instead”. Do we sense a love payback?

After their love revenge talk, Ike and Frodd sealed the night with prayers and goodnight wishes. Bromance goals, we reckon.

Could this be the final wrecking ball thrown at this possible ship? What will be the event of things following Ike’s advice to Frodd?

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/bbnaija-frodd-ike-plot-love-revenge-on-esther-and-nelson-day-26/

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by ralmix(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd right now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Glorylynn: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
It’s a pity I don’t have access to BBNaija anymore angry
It’s like I am missing a lot

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by channel3310(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Izz Okay
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by WorWorBoy: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by skyfather09(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
BBN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by solmusdesigns: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Lovelife433(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
rubish, pls is buhari back am missing the arewa 11th wonder of the world.

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by amiibaby(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by solochris(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Arrant nonsense
Imagine what a Nigerian youth sat down and be typing
Joblessness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by elMacho(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
were you there, who told you about the plot

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by kurupt1: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
The first impression I had of Frodd was that he had his shit together , but after all that has played out in the house.........it's obvious he is a juuu man undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by RDPMAN: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okay
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by tofolo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na so

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by princety24(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
These one na. banger..... #realPepper
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is Good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Lekzyloaded: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by adrian3000(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Glorylynn:

You don't know what God has done for you

: angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by BaddieKay(f): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Glorylynn:

You're not
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by ovasnews: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by tigerclaws: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Glorylynn:
you don't know what God has done for you

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by ovasnews: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
tigerclaws:
you don't know what God has done for you
lol grin cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Teewhy2: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd is fraud according to one or them

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by erons22(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by xeleb(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Food my guy
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by dolapo003: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please advise my friend

so I had a dream in the dream I saw people wearing a company T.shirt on the other side of a bridge and me on another side. But the bridge does not have railings on both sides, they were calling me to come but I was saying no no and scared that I will fall. This continued until I woke up, coincidentally this company contacted me on this professional site if I would like to apply for a role opened in their office in Nigeria, I was happy ,I said yes and the process began. But this yesterday I got a rejection mail that they won’t be going ahead with my application I was really sad. This is a Silicon Valley company !!!!

This is my question is it that I am possessed because in the dream they wanted me but I was the one running from them that I will fall if I go and join them, what is happening ? I used to have dreams, premonitions, visions and all, are these things being used by devil to control me or God showing me things to come.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Aile(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
ralmix:
Frodd right now
apostle must hear of this

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.