Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up (55706 Views)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Celebrityblog: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kemen Trends On Twitter After Frodd And Esther Pant Saga, Tboss Nipple Video Dug Up, As Some Call For The Disqualification Of Frodd Just Like Kemen

Nigerian Twitter users and BBNaija fans have dug up a video of Tboss showing her boobs, pierced nipple while she was with Kemen during the BBNaija 2016.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Kemen was disqualified on BBNaija 2016 for touching Tboss without her consent.

Some are now calling for Frodd to be disqualified too. There are insinuations that Frodd may be disqualified tonight as there is tension.

Watch the video of Tboss and Kemen that set Twitter on fire this morning and see reactions after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-kemen-and-tboss-vs-frodd-and.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Celebrityblog: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by itspzpics(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by momodub: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin pant ke
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by WalkerMichael(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
TBOSS has very nice set of tits! She pierced it too!! embarassed

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just take a look at these so-called future leaders....if I call them lazy now, they will say I'm a cow

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by iWasNotHere(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Awon Omo lasan ikeji Aja

3 Likes

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by seunmohmoh(f): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
R
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by seunmohmoh(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tboss set was the baddest.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by NwaAmaikpe: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
shocked

Conji is a respecter of no one.
Imagine the shame both Kemen and Frodd would have saved themselves if they both masturbated their conji away?

Common sense is not common cha cha.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by crazyABO(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
T burst grin
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Junkie1: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
PIERCED TITTIES embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by raphy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
that seyi get sense no be small i jist watch one of his moves in the line challenge he won

3 Likes

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by tillaman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
See Kemen eyes when bosom comot
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by SilasNwude: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
this is the same youths Sowore is fighting for
tufiakwa
we deserve all we're getting in this country

4 Likes

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by xxolisexx(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Una see say this bbn na doctored script dem dey play
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by damosky12(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na wa o. Why does it seem like Nairaland is now ABOUT this useless show?

5 Likes

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by omoiyalayi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
God help me I watch d video like 15times grin grin grin

Hw 'll her child suck d pierced breast now??
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
I dont know how this show interest pple, i tried watching it but it was really boring to me. Anyway, one man food is anoda man poison
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Dessy96: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
This frodd na real mumu.... Venita give u green light u no want na person wey jonz u you con dey follow...now u don enta.... BROTHER WEY MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by hinere(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which one is this... Living in the past....Did kemen and tboss pay you to make them trend. Nobody hears of them again. Such is life. Their time has past. Kindly let the reigning set of BBNaija Contestants trend.

Anyways, Kindly check my signature to invest in Real Estate, Architectural projects and School project writing services.
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by freemi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dessy96:
This frodd na real mumu.... Venita give u green light u no want na person wey jonz u you con dey follow...now u don enta.... BROTHER WEY MUMU
venita na 2nd hand na. If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by Kaybaba5(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up by vibbb: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Your sin will find you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.