Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police (13005 Views)

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals / Four UNIBEN Lecturers, 11 Students Kidnapped, Rescued In Edo / Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Mightyhaiz: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2019
hgcgfhjklkj:
Vidoe Of A Man Spotted Having S*x In Toilet

See Video Under

Watch Leaked Video Here:
u should think less of sex and more of legit hardwork

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by gulfer: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Good job IRT, NPF and vigilantes, but na was for he headline angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
What sort of headline is this "Abducted Turkish Nationals, Kidnapped..." sad WTF

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by amstardi: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2019
After paying N100m to fulani herdsmen for their release
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by espeeroke: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Before I praise the rescue team, they should tell us, how they were reach. Were they left to go just like that? Or, the rescue team engaged them, and if so, evidence is required?

As police no talk anything about the kidnappers, it shows they have settled them.

May God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Maket: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Making mouth (rescued alive) after paying heavily,
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2019
PAYING RANSOM.ISNT SAME AS RESCUING ..POLICE WILL ALWAYS COME OUT AND SHAMELESS LIE THAT THEY "RESCUED"
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by donprinyo(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Abducted plus kidnapped Turks. Una matter too strong o
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
sparog:
Kidnapping has become a booming business in Nigeria because ransom is always paid before kidnapped victims are released and the culprits are seldom caught. This has made kidnapping a lucrative business for criminals in Naija at the moment.

IAM I sensing interest on this "lucrative business" in you ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Fanika22: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Our policemen are working; in all sincerity, I'm always joyous to see people giving positive remarks about our men. Y'all know they've done a great job there.
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by bigiyaro(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2019
wizardus:
Thank God
Military suffocate hunger driving Boko Haram into violating of AID workers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLhnooWFSt4
what is this statement suppose to mean?
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by sparog(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

IAM I sensing interest on this "lucrative business" in you ?

Me wey no fit kill rat naim go fit kidnap one whole human being

Me that's even scared of some kinda girls cos I know that they'll be physically strong enough to beat me up if I mess up

grin
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by HabaHaba: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2019
yahmohy27:
According to the police no ramson was paid
And nobody mentioned if the Kidnappers were apprehended or not

Nigeria shall be free one day. Amen
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Angelfrost(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2019
"Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped..."

You mean they were kidnapped again while in abduction?.... Who writes these headlines
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by HabaHaba: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Praktikals:

How will they take glory if they say ransome was paid?

Hahaahhahahhahaj. Afor beer Nigerian Police forming Super Cops.

Lol

Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by HabaHaba: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2019
espeeroke:
Before I praise the rescue team, they should tell us, how they were reach. Were they left to go just like that? Or, the rescue team engaged them, and if so, evidence is required?

As police no talk anything about the kidnappers, it shows they have settled them.

May God heal our land

Amen bro.
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by HabaHaba: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
bennynaza:
All the celebrity people that were busy jumping on the COZA rape bandwagon, identifying with the woman and lending voices of support to the Dakolos, organising and motivating protests...

Have you all not heard Rumours of Leah Sharibu's death? Won't you ask questions? Won't you organize protests to demand answers?

Embarrassment of a nation.

Hmmmmm. Finally, I have found a Nigerian that is very thoughtful. I love what you said here.
Don't mind the busy body show makers who just want to shine using someone else's sin while their life is in shambles.

Instead of them to fear God and be careful with their involvement in this kind of cases of men of God, they're busy alligning with some demonic radio men who are agents of the Devil to cast and ruin the church, bringing it to its knees through lies and crafty Deceptions.

Men of God are humans not super humans. They make mistakes too, but their office affords them certain grace we must respect and protect.

In all sense I don't support rape but I believe the law should take its course except when there is manipulation of justice and the use of powerful influence.

God will bring truth to the fore and also help both sides of the case.

Amen
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Sinach0191(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2019
They ain't coming back to this country
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by mmsen: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2019
LOL at all the idiots thanking 'god' for their release.

Was god asleep when they were kidnapped?
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Lifestone:
Good news. But it seems vigilantes have become incorporated into the country security apparatus. Who spotted Miyyeti Allah as part of the rescue team.
Kwara is conquered territory, no be today.
Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by Chiachifranklin: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ransom was paid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Robbers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / 17-Year-Old Rescued In Ogun, Kidnappers Flee / UNICAL Bursar, Protocol Officer In DSS Custody Over Plan To Kidnap VC Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.