Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) (56112 Views)

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by naijadrivablog: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2019
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/07/vin-391097308.jpg?w=584[/img]

American Actor, Mark Sinclair popularly known as Vin Diesel was gifted a Muscle car on his birthday.

Vin Diesel is an American Actor, Producer, Director, and Screenwriter, who featured in the epic war film Saving Private Ryan and rose to international stardom with his role as “Dominic Toretto” in The “Fast and the Furious” movie franchise.

His colleagues (like Tyrese, Director Justin Lin and others) from the decade long movie surprised him with a birthday cake and a Speedkore-built, 1970 Dodge Charger, called Tantrum.

Under the bonnet is a twin-turbo V8 Mercury Racing engine that generates an output of 1650 horsepower via race fuel and 1350 horsepower via standard fuel. It comes with 6-speed manual gearbox, with exterior made from carbon fiber parts of Speedkore and leather upholstery.
This is the muscle car presented to Vin Diesel on his 52nd birthday on 16th July 2019.

See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZmXGOrNSs

Fast and Furious 9 will be out by 2020 and would cast Vin Diesel, John Cena, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Wiz Khalifa, Charlize Theron and others.

What do you think?

Source:https://naijadriva./2019/07/27/vin-diesel-surprised-with-a-muscle-car-on-his-birthday-by-his-fast-and-furious-friends-video/

3 Likes

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 3:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Bald legend

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Wigetsolar: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! I am a fan of F&F. shocked

I hope he won't use this car for drag races on the streets of California.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Iruobean(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why surprise someone with what he can easily afford...... What type of surprise is that..............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Paroh(f): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
The rich keep getting getting expensive things as gifts. On my birthday tomorrow now people will reluctantly wish me one happy birthday and move on. I need new friends.

Please patronize me let tomorrow not be dry for me. Buy vibrating Fleshlight for your pleasure or for your man for when you're away. See my signature.

15 Likes

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why surprise someone with what he can easily afford......

Rich people appreciate gifts more than the poor

And they tend to like people who give them gifts
Cause most people only beg from them

And they despise beggars

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by soberdrunk(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
angry
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good one
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by PrinceKevin01: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hard work pays!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by GeneralPula: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
This guy sabi do movie!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by lucind(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
One of the best in the Hollywood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by dvkot(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! 52yrs and this hot! I love this guy...I love his voice! Happy birthday baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by 12345baba(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
All this features sef na dem dey cos car catch fire asap once e bash
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by ichidodo: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
So this old school looking ride with 1350hp packs more than a Bugatti Veron Supersport?
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Decolonel(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
I am yet to see the muscle on the car. Please he should goan settle his quarrel with his F&F crew. I too love the F&F guys
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Blackfire(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
My senior brother....

Haters will say it is not possible
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Antoeni(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
I was Thinking it was Toyota Camry 2011 XLE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Skykid1208(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
V.D My Man any day any time.. Love his movies, i admire his Voice...
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by wizardus: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
naijadrivablog:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/07/vin-391097308.jpg?w=584[/img]

American Actor, Mark Sinclair popularly known as Vin Diesel was gifted a Muscle car on his birthday.

Vin Diesel is an American Actor, Producer, Director, and Screenwriter, who featured in the epic war film Saving Private Ryan and rose to international stardom with his role as “Dominic Toretto” in The “Fast and the Furious” movie franchise.

His colleagues (like Tyrese, Director Justin Lin and others) from the decade long movie surprised him with a birthday cake and a Speedkore-built, 1970 Dodge Charger, called Tantrum.

Under the bonnet is a twin-turbo V8 Mercury Racing engine that generates an output of 1650 horsepower via race fuel and 1350 horsepower via standard fuel. It comes with 6-speed manual gearbox, with exterior made from carbon fiber parts of Speedkore and leather upholstery.
This is the muscle car presented to Vin Diesel on his 52nd birthday on 16th July 2019.

See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZmXGOrNSs

Fast and Furious 9 will be out by 2020 and would cast Vin Diesel, John Cena, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Wiz Khalifa, Charlize Theron and others.

What do you think?

Source:https://naijadriva./2019/07/27/vin-diesel-surprised-with-a-muscle-car-on-his-birthday-by-his-fast-and-furious-friends-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdskEPmWtLE
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by ishawlar: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
U deserves it man. Happy Birthday
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

Rich people appreciate gifts more than the poor

And they tend to like people who give them gifts

Maybe that's why i am not rich........
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by deepwater(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
the guy humble immediately
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Maybe that's why i am not rich........

More like: Why you should be rich... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.