Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize (1529 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by EzegeNG: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Earlier thread>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/5322302/mother-expresses-disappointment-because-she

A mother few days ago, released a derogatory video where she expressed disappointment at how her baby looks and referred to him as ugly.

According to the video that made rounds online, she said;

"Our biggest fear was having an ugly baby. Now, look. Look what the f*** I got. Look at him. He is so funny looking." She said as she turned her child around for her viewers to see.

She also complained about the bald patches of hair on her son's head.

The lady after the video, received several backlashes for making such statement over a baby she carried for 9months in her tummy.

However the lady seems to have turned a new leaf by tendering an apology to her fans and those who found an actions disgusting.

See her apology below..

“You will grow up to be a handsome man”
I may have said you funny looking but I know for a fact you’re gonna grow up to be a very handsome young Gentlemen ❤️ I love you and your siblings don’t let the media tell you otherwise mama 10 toes down behind y’all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #baby #babyfever #chocolatebaby #handsomebaby #quaylaann

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-who-said-her-little-baby-was-ugly-in-viral-video-finally-apologize/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by EzegeNG: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Mtcheeew, attention seeker
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Davash222(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2019
They should take away the child from her!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Nigga44: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by falcon01: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Sad life for the little ugly Ass motherfucker!

oops!

too soon?
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Cutefergieee: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Kingrexyl(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Brainless hoe
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by NwaAmaikpe: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

She's only patronizing the boy.
Such remarkably ugly babies never change in looks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by starbuck(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by sisisioge: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Actually... He's gonna turn out very handsome. Arindin mama!
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Graduateacher(f): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Is the baby handsome?
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2019
I commented here to observe something angry
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by earthsync(f): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Funny world we live in. Somewhere down the line people who criticize the mum would call him ugly 20 years to come. Just that he's a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by EzegeNG: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Ayotemide(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
How she now sound like her audience called her baby ugly is laughable.

What if he doesn't grow up to be handsome?

Many mothers are bleaching their baby's skin, sexualizing them by wearing adult-styled dresses in the vain mission to have 'pretty babies'.

Finicky, Mentally unstable and petty parenting everywhere.

I cannot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by pavoda: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
It’s her child she can address him as she desires..
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by Yuceeluv(f): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Your output is determined by your input. No two ways.
So before you talk, slap yourself for bleeping someone "funny looking".
Re: Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize by nlPoster: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated / 18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook / My Igbo Father Refuses To Tell Me About His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.