Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement (36494 Views)

Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille / £55m Bruno Fernandes Jets In for Man Utd Medical @ Old Trafford / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by igwefivestar(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
joshjc:
Nice one,is it true that Arsenal has agreed a deal with Lille for pepe, where will they get the money from
yes the have probably FG will help them out or u can give them the money.
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Foodforthought: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:
The Red Devils are really having a busy transfer window. They have a very good chance of making the top four because i don't see them winning the league atleast in the next three or four seasons
Humans are naturally shortsighted. And also lack foresight. Did you see Liverpool winning UCL 2 years ago?
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by wickedtuna: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awesomefred32:
cool

so what are you waiting for before you update us on Arsenal And Pepe's transfer

anyways Pepe welcome to Emirate...

Arsenal Attackers

P..Pepe
A..Aubamenyang
L..Lacazette

PAL
When PAL go turn to PALAZO now them go dey shout wenger out grin cheesy
Up gunners
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Rainbow219(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hope it's true. We're waiting for this transfer to happen since the end of last season
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by hustla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
LOL Fake news
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by hustla(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Foodforthought:

Humans are naturally shortsighted. And also lack foresight. Did you see Liverpool winning UCL 2 years ago?

Yes we all saw their progress and the smart signings they have been making

Man Utd doesn't have a DOF, gives contracts to useless players like Martial, Rashford, Smalling, Lingard, Jones Mata, Young and intentionally doesn't want to move forward

Players like Mahrez, Sadio Mane, Kante and I believe Nicolas Pepe shouldn't have escaped us. Pep sold more than 13 players many of which are better than the current crop of mumus we still have at United, tells u how serious we are about winning anything

We are currently chasing Longstaff and co, which means we aren't even ready, Bruno Fernandes deal has taken 100 years to sort, Maguire isn't even that good (he's not even that good of a talent,more like a white Smalling.. again, lazy recruitment)

And I'm a man utd fan
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by osazsky(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
cry
Poor United......lost relevance since the day Sir Alex Adekunle Ferguson left
ever since Webb left man u has nerver remained the same wat a pitty

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Conceptz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
hustla:

Man Utd doesn't have a DOF, gives contracts to useless players like Martial, Rashford, Smalling, Lingard, Jones Mata, Young and intentionally doesn't want to move forward

Players like Mahrez, Sadio Mane, Kante and I believe Nicolas Pepe shouldn't have escaped us. Pep sold more than 13 players many of which are better than the current crop of mumus we still have at United, tells u how serious we are about winning anything

We are currently chasing Longstaff and co, which means we aren't even ready, Bruno Fernandes deal has taken 100 years to sort, Maguire isn't even that good (he's not even that good of a talent,more like a white Smalling.. again, lazy recruitment)

And I'm a man utd fan
Thank u sir. Couldn't have said it better
Those that are at the helm of affairs in Man Utd care about business and not the football part. #Glazerout is trending in UK currently
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Foodforthought: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
hustla:

And I'm a man utd fan
I get your point. But understand that Rome wasn't built in a day. Liverpool won their last UCL in 2005 I think, no EPL in Decades. But they've been making plans...steadily building up to stability and tactics. It doesn't take a single summer transfer window to overhaul a team. It's step by step. First you must identify with a particular vision, how you want a team to play, before signing players that fit into your blueprint. Solksjaer is the first time United got it right in terms of managerial appointment. Gaal, Moyes, Jose were never the right persons. Now that Ole has got the team playing in a certain way...he has identified a problem of fitness. This preseason he has gone about rectifying that and building intensity. The next thing is to build mentality and consistency. These things take time. It's not about big players all the time. United have a more star studded squad than Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs and yet these teams play better. Why? Style. Organization. Stability. Positivity. Yes they need superstars but the platform has not yet being built. Jose tried the quick fix...signed top players, won trophies in his first season but Still crashed later.
There's no rushing success. Step by step they will come good. In Ole's first 15 matches, Nobody could recognize Man u. These same players put fear into their rivals. They played good football. Later they crashed. Why? Wolves humiliated Man u last season. It's not always about quality. Stability and style are key.

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by hustla(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Foodforthought:

I get your point. But understand that Rome wasn't built in a day. Liverpool won their last UCL in 2005 I think, no EPL in Decades. But they've been making plans...steadily building up to stability and tactics. It doesn't take a single summer transfer window to overhaul a team. It's step by step. First you must identify with a particular vision, how you want a team to play, before signing players that fit into your blueprint. Solksjaer is the first time United got it right in terms of managerial appointment. Gaal, Moyes, Jose were never the right persons. Now that Ole has got the team playing in a certain way...he has identified a problem of fitness. This preseason he has gone about rectifying that and building intensity. The next thing is to build mentality and consistency. These things take time. It's not about big players all the time. United have a more star studded squad than Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs and yet these teams play better. Why? Style. Organization. Stability. Positivity. Yes they need superstars but the platform has not yet being built. Jose tried the quick fix...signed top players, won trophies in his first season but Still crashed later.
There's no rushing success. Step by step they will come good. In Ole's first 15 matches, Nobody could recognize Man u. These same players put fear into their rivals. They played good football. Later they crashed. Why? Wolves humiliated Man u last season. It's not always about quality. Stability and style are key.

With no DOF and smart recruitments, we will not win a thing.

Jose was his own undoing, could nt keep his, mouth shut in certain situations. While he had his own issues, he was right about a few things eg Pogba. If he doesn't talk, his brother or agent will... That unsettles the team

We need consistency but should have taken Pep from the get to but I believe he didn't want the nonsense we are doing and will still continue to do. POCH should have been hired, not Ole - another stupid recruitment based on sentiment.

No DOF, no show. No smart recruitment, no show.

I hope we get it right
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by hustla(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Conceptz:

Thank u sir. Couldn't have said it better
Those that are at the helm of affairs in Man Utd care about business and not the football part. #Glazerout is trending in UK currently

Exactly. It's all business to them
One of the Glazers took out another £11m.
Unserious Arsenal have gotten a DOF, Man Utd who really need it are yet to

The state of the club is really sad smh
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Seun360(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jeffrey12:
grin grin grin see as my belle dey sweet me

Una go soon start to dey abuse am as una dey do Pogba and Lukaku.

Bruno wey i know from his spell in Italy.

Poor man Bernado Silva.
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by ajericho(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
martineverest:
Manchester United is just wasting money on average players...when will they sign overrated Maguire for 80million?

You call this guy average? You actually know nothing about him, and who told you McGuire is above average, koulibaly is even better
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by obembet(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kaetoh:
God bless you Obembet, you just made my day with your news, wish i can reward you cashly-honestly.

I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by richmind2019(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
sprints1:
When will united learn not sign players like these for huge amount there are so many talented players out there better than Bruno fernandes. Clearly overated dont like his decision making accurate ball crosser but he is not that creative... I would pick amazon haidaira and samessekou of salzburg over him these players would cost less than 60m combine fee then loan one out and keep the other..dont quote that they are average dont forget naby keita and mane who are hot came from salzburg
Google is ur friend bro, Bruno had 20 goals and 12 assists last season
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by boluwaji191(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice move #GGMU
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Paretomaster1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
martineverest:
Manchester United is just wasting money on average players...when will they sign overrated Maguire for 80million?

Bruno Fernandes Average? You must be drunk....
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Welcome to no ambition team

ambitious loosers grin

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Tjiaz(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Wherever you people get your news from sky sport already reported that Man U are unlikely to sign him after the friendly with Liverpool, now you saying they have agreed a deal, rubbish I don’t believe this.
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by olmoRoc: 3:54am On Jul 28, 2019
lots of conjectures in the piece
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by owila4luv(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Finally Paul Pogba is coming to Juventus cool
are you in juventus?
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Unrated900(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing..

You be winch o..

How you take know I be Chelsea fan

Lol me I know Chelsea fan even f I no see your face self

I know how they think

Chelsea fans are the one who always altagonize Man U club

Why Man U fans are also the one antagonizing Chelsea fans all in the name of enjoyment

Stay blessed bro

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Subomi99(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gbegiri club grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Conceptz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
hustla:

With no DOF and smart recruitments, we will not win a thing.

Jose was his own undoing, could nt keep his, mouth shut in certain situations. While he had his own issues, he was right about a few things eg Pogba. If he doesn't talk, his brother or agent will... That unsettles the team

We need consistency but should have taken Pep from the get to but I believe he didn't want the nonsense we are doing and will still continue to do. POCH should have been hired, not Ole - another stupid recruitment based on sentiment.

No DOF, no show. No smart recruitment, no show.

I hope we get it right
First thing to do is to get a director of football.
OGS would definitely fail because of his stupid affection for English players. We all know most of these English players are overrated. Imagine bidding for Longstaff! Even Maguire is overrated but he's a step up to Jones, Smalling and Rojo
Also, Lukaku is going and we need a replacement (a proven goal scorer, not Rashford)
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by hustla(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Conceptz:

First thing to do is to get a director of football.
OGS would definitely fail because of his stupid affection for English players. We all know most of these English players are overrated. Imagine bidding for Longstaff! Even Maguire is overrated but he's a step up to Jones, Smalling and Rojo
Also, Lukaku is going and we need a replacement (a proven goal scorer, not Rashford)

Exactly
When push comes to shove, the media Will take the side of the useless English players..

Let's hope he does well Sha
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by qualityovenbake(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
owila4luv:
are you in juventus?
I have been a Bianconeri fan since 1997.
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Rainbow219(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
qualityovenbake:
I have been a Bianconeri fan since 1997.

Good. pls can you give me there squad for 2004/2005 season
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by judedwriter(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jeffrey12:
grin grin grin see as my belle dey sweet me

I can wait to see this guy running our midfield grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by qualityovenbake(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Rainbow219:

Good. pls can you give me there squad for 2004/2005 season
Buffon, Paulo Montero, Legrottaglie, Ciro Ferrera, Tacchinardi, Emmerson, Pavel Nedved, Mauro Camoranessi, Del Peiro, David Trazequete, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Bobby2020: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
I have a hoverboard for sale 33k. call 09032427643 click the link below for pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/5326730/hoverboard-sale-33k#80838631
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by Rainbow219(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Buffon, Paulo Montero, Legrottaglie, Ciro Ferrera, Tacchinardi, Emmerson, Pavel Nedved, Mauro Camoranessi, Del Peiro, David Trazequete, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

I thank you so much
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement by qualityovenbake(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Rainbow219:

I thank you so much
You welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Who Is Nigerias" Greatest Female Footballer: Mercy Or Perpetual? / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.