Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

"kudos" To Bayelsa State Government Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "kudos" To Bayelsa State Government Website (1707 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law / Nigerian Government Website Defaced By Brazilian Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"kudos" To Bayelsa State Government Website by my2cents(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2007
Woooow,

Upon all the oil revenue Bayelsa state makes, they let themselves get bamboozled by a "webmaster" who came up with this "piece of art": http://www.bayelsagov.com/

One huge flash image. The only text on there (and I wonder why they even bothered) is the "resources" section on the right hand side, below the photo of the governor.

I wonder how much the people of Bayelsa were charged for this site.

As I said in the title of my post, "Kudos" to the webmaster cool tongue cool
Re: "kudos" To Bayelsa State Government Website by nduaj(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2007
u r right my bros. am sure they paid millions for it, what on eart is the point of makin that page of flash if its goin to be static all the way? na wa o!!?!!
abi the y dont want us to copy text from the site? (Who even has time)
any how sha , kudos to the webmaster
Re: "kudos" To Bayelsa State Government Website by segebee(m): 1:53am On May 26, 2007
couldn't even access the site, so slow, its that bad for a government site

well, what do you expect from a fella who learns web design in 7 days

can you imagine uju's site www.ujuonyechere.com

we advocate simplicity my2cents but not stupidity

my free site is better than that site

maybe d owner of the site is a miser

still wanna send hima mail bt don't wanna look cheap or,

(1) (Reply)

New Megaupload Site! / Approving My Google Adsense Account / .... Need Good Content Writers ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.