Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer (25099 Views)

Vudumane Continues To Astonish Fans With New Hit Single "On My Way" / If By Chance She Opens Her Legs For You, Close It, Astonish God - Guru / Small Doctor Lost A Young Chap Who Came From Ondo To Lagos On A Fake Account (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Innocent Alucho popularly known as Astonish Chap is a young Reggae artist with high degree of self motivation, zeal, skills and talents, who held's from Nigeria.

"Nigerians in Prayer" is a song that is urging all Nigerians within and abroad as well as the whole world to pray for the peace and unity of Nigeria and to promote his country's cultural values through music.

Hit the button below to get the brand new audio and your feedback is needed.

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/abdgqvtbhpajvoc/ASTONISH%20CHAP%20-%20Nigerians%20in%20Prayer.mp3?dl=1]DOWNLOAD Nigerians in Prayer[/url]

Source ➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/music-astonish-chap-nigerians-in-prayer.html

Re: ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
So inspiring... I love this music. I can't stop replaying...
Re: ASTONISH CHAP - Nigerians In Prayer by Alu12345: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello brother this is a good work done, keep it up brother God will continue to strengthen you more and more in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix / Sinach Put To Bed / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.