Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense (1041 Views)

Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging? / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense by ItzChinnex(m): 3:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Blogging is so lucrative but people seems not to understand.

Reason people fail and quite blogging is because when after 1st, 2nd and 3rd months they didn't see any positive result or earnings, they opt-out to look for a quick paying job. Brother, Sister no easy road to success.. Better turn back...

Another reason is that people going into blogging don't want to take risk by spending money on their blog.

Well, that wasn't me. And no, no, i ain't braggadocio..

Let me tell you something something, you use money to make more money. So don't be close-fisted.

Well, i won't make the short story long by beating around the bush. I'll hit the nail...

So i started blogging for more than 3 years before i created http://gistfam.com/.

Before then, i have created more than 5 blogs before landing at my present site.

Wow, it was indeed a long way coming, isn't it?

For the fruitless 3 years, I blogged like i was earning from it already but i didn't earn a dime. This shouldn't sound shocking to you cause people even stay more than 7 years before they start earning.

So i decided getting a website in my 100level.

'Aww, everybody listen, i just bought a site, you can now compare me to Linda Ikeje cause i would be earning like her' so i thought.

6 months later, i was demoralised, i lost confidence in blogging, dumped the blog and went into learning of brick works. How much was i being paid? N1k...

I needed that money, don't laugh oh cause that money bought some text books for me when i was still in the university.. Some of us here did brick work..

And hey, did i tell you i went very close to my school to do that work? And no, i wasn't ashamed. I was for the money.

Typing....
Re: How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense by ItzChinnex(m): 3:17am On Jul 28, 2019
I
Re: How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense by lastbaff(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2019
cool
Re: How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2019
ItzChinnex:
Blogging is so lucrative but people seems not to understand.

Reason people fail and quite blogging is because when after 1st, 2nd and 3rd months they didn't see any positive result or earnings, they opt-out to look for a quick paying job. Brother, Sister no easy road to success.. Better turn back...

Another reason is that people going into blogging don't want to take risk by spending money on their blog.

Well, that wasn't me. And no, no, i ain't braggadocio..

Let me tell you something something, you use money to make more money. So don't be close-fisted.

Well, i won't make the short story long by beating around the bush. I'll hit the nail...

So i started blogging for more than 3 years before i created http://gistfam.com/.

Before then, i have created more than 5 blogs before landing at my present site.

Wow, it was indeed a long way coming, isn't it?

For the fruitless 3 years, I blogged like i was earning from it already but i didn't earn a dime. This shouldn't sound shocking to you cause people even stay more than 7 years before they start earning.

So i decided getting a website in my 100level.

'Aww, everybody listen, i just bought a site, you can now compare me to Linda Ikeje cause i would be earning like her' so i thought.

6 months later, i was demoralised, i lost confidence in blogging, dumped the blog and went into learning of brick works. How much was i being paid? N1k...

I needed that money, don't laugh oh cause that money bought some text books for me when i was still in the university.. Some of us here did brick work..

And hey, did i tell you i went very close to my school to do that work? And no, i wasn't ashamed. I was for the money.

Typing....
And if I may caution you, better start looking for alternative monetization for your blog, because with the kind of content I see on it (copyright issue), it won't take long for Adsense hammer to fall on it.

Until, you learn to monetize outside Adsense, don't blow your trumpet yet!
Re: How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
That's nice. But depending on AdSense alone is a time bomb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Introducing RSS / Ice Cream Site Critique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.