Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging (5746 Views)

New Ways Of Making Money With Your Website. / How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Blogging is very famous nowadays not just among businessmen but also to the students and other people. Aside from it is a funny thing to do, it gives something that no human being could ever explain.

On the psychological perspective, blogging helps a person express himself thus giving him an outlet of his hidden outrages in life. All things that a man has to say that can alleviate his emotional state can actually be posted to a blog.

Businessmen, on the other hand, use blogs to advertise and also to sell their products and services. Blogging is very essential in their line of work. Aside from they are profiting from making business through their blogs, they can also garner patronage over their clients who had been satisfied by their services.

Students, use blogs to post their shout outs regarding their academic problems and also their scholastic related issues. There are also students who post articles on their blogs that wish to help their fellow students that are also on the same situation as they are.

Aside from the fun it brings, blogging can also give you profits even if you are not a businessman. In fact, there had been many people of different jobs that claimed to have gained benefits through their blogs. There are many ways one can profit through blogging.

1) Trade Advertising – the most common way to generate income through your blog is by means of selling spaces in your blog to business institutions. Through this, you may directly consistently earn money.

There are bloggers that offer the spaces in their blogs for a certain period. This would mean that a space can expire depending on the agreement of both the blogger and the business institution. You just need your blog to be known in order to garner more business institution to advertise in your blog.

Read Also: Complete Corporate Blogging Secrets Revealed

2) Trade the Products of Others – This sounds illegal but its not. On this type of profit making, you’re actually helping businessmen sell their products. There are companies that offer equivalent compensation to bloggers who mentions their product in their blogs.

Through it, the company may have a larger chance of selling the product. The product and company that one will mention in his blog will be highlighted. Whenever a reader clicks on the highlighted product or company, the reader will have direct access to the seller.

3) Ask for Contributions – there is no limit in blogging except those moves that are abusive to others. You may initiate and make a club through your blog and ask your members to pay for the membership.

Think of a good service that you may offer to your members. It can be a finding-your-match service or whatever that comes out of your mind. Let them pay for the service you are offering and that’s how you profit.

(4) Sell Your Products and Services – Enough of the boxed idea that blogging is solely made to air opinions. You can make use of your blog to market you products and services to others. These can help your earn money anyway.

There are many people out there who made use of the bogs to find the products and services they want. This is because in blogging people are actually dealing in real time. In addition to that, hoaxing and fraud is very minimal in blogging since people do negotiate personally and directly.

These four ways are not just the ways one can earn bucks out of blogging. You may as well visit sites pertaining to blogs and blogging. For sure, there are topics and articles there on how to earn money by blogging. https://eisteve..com.ng/2017/09/4-sure-ways-of-making-extra-cash-from.html

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by dogstyle007(m): 3:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Nice
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Donald3d(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Confam !

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by dotunbekro06(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
I really want to learn this blogging of a thing

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by sathel(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2017
And av not yet made a kobo
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2017
This can only work if you have the traffic......

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by UniqueDennis(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2017
God knows i desperately need a blog and hopefully it wont elude me before this year runs out..
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Abbotp: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2017
COOL
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Abbotp: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Take it easy bro....it is not as easy as it sounds!! Many blogs you see have been there for a long time including SUCCESS SECRETS
UniqueDennis:
God knows i desperately need a blog and hopefully it wont elude me before this year runs out..
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2017
dotunbekro06:
I really want to learn this blogging of a thing
We are in the same shoes bro.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Blogging don cast. Too many wannabes in the game. Less dan 5% of nigerian bloggers are actually making money. Save ur data and time abeg

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by maxwell767(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by dotunbekro06(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2017
lucrownt:
do you have anybody that can help with it embarassed
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by tomholly: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2017
NotedRegistration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Innov8ve1: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by ajoguegbe(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Your 4th point is really on point. I noticed www.okpeke.com sales products on their blog
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2017
dogstyle007:
Nice
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2017
sathel:
And av not yet made a kobo
You will just stick to it and make sure ur content are value added
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
This can only work if you have the traffic......
If you love and know what you are doing traffic will come on their own. The problem is that we wants it quick quick which never works.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2017
UniqueDennis:
I can help will just a token
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2017
lucrownt:
Good way to go
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
Blogging don cast. Too many wannabes in the game. Less dan 5% of nigerian bloggers are actually making money. Save ur data and time abeg
i think you are wrong but if that is what you think then what is stopping one from being among the 5% am sure with value added content one can easily get there or what do u think

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Trendy247: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
So true my brother, With hardwork OBOTOTO will surely join the 5%
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
please how do I invite people to follow my blog and advertise it?
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
please how do I invite people to follow my blog and advertise it?
Nairaland and Facebook helps a lot, try and be commenting on other ppls blogs too.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by IAmSkinny: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Blogging is fu"cking difficult lately due to the huge number of blogs floating around. If you think blogging is your get-rich-quick solution then brother, you don fail o.
Kindly check my photo blog www.fototech.com.ng
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by mars2015: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
lucrownt:
i can be of help
visit my blog
www.myhotcurrentjobs..com i make average of 5 dollar a day and hopefully workibg for something bigger which is coming up soon.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by TourismMan(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Blogging is fu"cking difficult lately due to the huge number of blogs floating around. If you think blogging is your get-rich-quick solution then brother, you don fail o.
Kindly check my photo blog www.fototech.com.ng

Sniper12:

You guys are quite hilarious. Everybody wants to be a blogger nowadays including my own self. Effect of harsh economy!!!
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by IAmSkinny: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2017
TourismMan:

You guys are quite hilarious. Everybody wants to be a blogger nowadays including my own self. Effect of harsh economy!!!

I am blogger because I love photography and digital cameras and that's just the reason. My blog is a niche blog and not all these copy and paste yeye entertainment blog.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by kingrt2(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
UniqueDennis:

The same way you desperately need a blog is the same way you'll be desperately frustrated in blogging if you don't calm down.

If you doubt me ask Linda Ikeji, it took her almost 3 years to make her first money from blogging yet she was still spending heavily for internet bundle

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

The same way you desperately need a blog is the same way you'll be desperately frustrated in blogging if you don't calm down.

If you doubt me ask Linda Ikeji, it took her almost 3 years to make her first money from blogging yet she was still spending heavily for internet bundle

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youngest Blogger In Nigeria Is Only 13! / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT / Who Developed Konga.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.