Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog (20408 Views)

Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / That Mouth Blister Is NOT Malaria But Herpes Labialis- Nigerian Health Blog / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by mmsen: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Until we finally accept that religion is mental illness this nonsense will keep happening.

1 Like

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yes, it is possible where she had had a cs section before
dominique:
Forcing women to deliver vaginally when they should have done cesarian section has led a lot of women to their early graves. But some of these accounts be as e get like the one below

Is this even possible? undecided
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by don4real18(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Righteousness89:
No One Stops anyone from Having a CS..

If you Are a Believer and you Believe GOD that you will Have your child without a CS , you will have what you Believe..

I have seen a Woman who had a child and never knew she was Pregnant.. The woman was way beyond the age of having Children. She already had 2Children. Her last child was in her Twenties
infact she was in her house having dinner with her husband when they noticed that they heard a sound . There was no light and they had to bring a lamp to see what fell on the ground, only to see a baby, and some form blood on their mother.
This happened in Lagos..

I have Seen a woman who was born not knowing if she was a man or a woman as she had no organ.. Yet as I say this, she is happily married and with a kid..
This happened in Lagos

I have Seen A woman who doctors removed her womb , Showed it to her and her husband and told them that there is no way she will be able to take in....
Today she has 3 Children.
This Happened in Lagos

All these Happened after GOD ALMIGHTY Intervened..

Nothing is Impossible with GOD. Not Just in Words or sayings but in Reality..

There are lots them like that I know of..

If you Pregnant and you don't want a CS let your faith Carry u.

If you Pregnant and you have difficulties in putting to bed, there is no harm in having a CS..

Having CS and not Having CS does not guarantee safe delivery ..

GOD ALMIGHTY is above all
Not that I'm doubting your claims, but wouldn't it be better if you showed us a proof
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by sureboykris(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Forcing women to deliver vaginally when they should have done cesarian section has led a lot of women to their early graves. But some of these accounts be as e get like the one below

Over possible. Happens all the time
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by don4real18(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
spongeisback:
So the woman and her husband were having dinner without light? How's it even possible for a baby to fall on the ground without crying? Even if the woman's uterus and vagina is a wide as a bucket (which isn't even possible) how will a baby fall out from a woman sitting down? You're just so funny.. grin grin grin
She ran to call the husband with the placenta in her VJ grin
Just believe
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by chijioke17(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mutemenot:

I think the fluid has impact in delivering but in my case there was no discharge from my wife.. so I was wondering if the fluid went to Lagos ... The doctor may not be quack but I believe they make more money through cs... I know of a very big hospital .. seven of my friends who felt they want their wife put to birth in a giant hospital ended up in CS..only one naturally put to birth..
Sir, the only impact it has during delivery is to facilitate contraction, and this is achieved by rupture of membrane which loosely translates to draining of that same fluid. So in a way it kind of prevents the progress of labour
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Alwaystrue(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
udomoh:
These sad stories was shared by doctors whose pregnant patients rejected C-section because they wanted to “deliver like the Hebrew women”.

Nonso the Aproko Doctor™@aproko_doctor
I know a woman who died because her womb tore and the baby entered her abdomen, her pelvis was too small to allow the baby pass. She died before they made it to the hospital. They told her that CS is not her portion, that the doctors are using CS to make money from people.

youngmedicmum@youngmedicmum

This type of case.. every medical doctor in Nigeria has at least one experience. Either as a student or as an intern. My first was as a 500l student. Previous scar, rejected cs. She was brought in dead, baby dead.

Elder Richy (Dr)@Richtyns
I booked a patient for elective C/S on account of Fetal weight of 5.4kg. Her pastor and relative kicked against it and she went to a TBA. Had a ruptured uterus, baby went into the abodomen, crushed vital organs By the time she was rushed back, it was too late lost mother & child.

Adeniran olayemi@ProfdotOlayemi
I scheduled a patient for CS due to previous CS and big baby. She didn’t show up. Was rushed to the hospital 2 days after. They tried vaginal birth with misoprostol. Uterus gave way. She passed on with the baby. One of my horrible days ever.

Mr. Solution@SOLUBABA8
People will keep dying out of ignorance. I recently heard one pastor telling her congregation that CS is not for them, reason being that the Bible has promised that they will deliver like the Hebrew women. Even as a Microbiologist, I understand that Bible verse more than d pastor

Highly Classified@ispeakmymind234
It’s sad to see people risk their lives like that… A close friend recently lost a baby because they(my guy and his wife) were trying to show that she could have a Veejay delivery… There’s no award for that shit people!

E_kHaYnNeR@evraaikay40
CS is not your portion, they say! You’ll deliver like the Hebrew women, they say, forgetting that the phrase “delivered like the Hebrew women” was a LIE told to Pharaoh by the Egyptian midwives, as their consciences couldn’t deal with killing babies. Dem go dey alright Las Las!
Now, whatever any PASTOR or seemingly religious person quotes from the Bible, go and read that verse of the Bible YOURSELF. Read the verse, 4 verses before it, 4 verses after it, Infact, the WHOLE CHAPTER, if that helps you to understand better.

Ife @Fe_ducklin
I knew a Jehovah’s witness who lost so much blood during child birth and the doctors begged her family to allow them give her blood but they refused because it’s against their doctrine. She died some hours later.

Ph_tailor@Virmachclothing
I Know a lady who died out of ignorance because her pastor told her she’d give birth through VB, she died while the local midwives she registered with we’re forcing the baby to come through labour.

Ogunjimi Babajide Adeniji@fjiwad
Just the exact case of my aunty in 1995, her pastor prophesied against the MD’s advice of CS. It was a horrible end. We lost my aunty & the baby. Faith is real & i won’t say don’t believe your pastor’s prophesy but let’s balance it with medical recommendations. It’s just one life.

Virtuous Felix@FelixVirtuous
We learnt our lesson from my mom’s experience. Dad, a pastor totally kicked against CS, baby weighed 5.5, mom had to do it the normal way. Story short, mom had dislocation that she couldn’t walk for three month, baby had dislocation too around her shoulder.Glad they are fine now.

raph_ai@raph_ai
My uncle lost a baby last month because his wife insisted that she would have a vaginal delivery. The baby died and was brought out of her womb through CS. That was my Uncle’s first child, although the lady has a child before and that child was through CS. They’re now separated.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/07/26/the-prize-of-delivering-like-the-hebrew-women/?amp

There are dangers in every one-sided story.
Let’s be careful about giving CS a good name and shunning Vaginal birth, like it is a plague; when this is actually the way to go! Yes, I said so.
CS is an option or alternative.

If CS is needed to preserve the life of mother and the child, then by all means.

People have died while undergoing this same CS and some have developed terrible complications. Some have had vaginal deliveries as well and also experienced complications or even died, as well. This, therefore does not make CS better than a Vaginal birth.

Many doctors and hospitals would prefer CS as it may be easier, less stressful and quick, provide more money and may help preserve the reputation of the hospital since they believe they have more control over the outcome; Also considering any medical diagnosis the doctors may give to pregnant women.

Same way the patients may have true belief and faith in having a normal delivery or it may be scarcity of funds or it the women may not want the after pains associated with operations. Finally, some may actually feel they are strong enough to have their babies vaginally.
Everyone has a reason and choice in this matter though no one wants a dead baby or to themselves die in the process.

It will be much easier to prepare for a vaginal birth first by training the body, like the supposed Hebrew Women who were very hardy, even if they end up undergoing a CS,
Than to prepare for elective CS and something unfortunate happens which makes vaginal delivery the only way.
What then happens in the latter?

In view of this, every person should pray regarding the birthing process of their child(ren) as early as possible, as birthing a child goes beyond having the best doctors and equipment...it is a lot more than that! It is a lot more spiritual and also requires preparation physically, mentally and financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by folufx: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Not just possible but occur on a regular basis due to ignorance and poverty.The last experience I had was a woman who had undergone two cesarian sections with only one surviving baby before becoming pregnant of twins.She did not want cs despite being told by the doctor that did the 2nd cs that she would subsequently require cs for future delivery.She went to a TBA who promised her "miraculous vaginal birth ".She delievered the leading twin dead before she was brought to the hospital.It was obvious she had ruptured the uterus.She was quickly rushed to the theatre to see how much of help she could get.We could only save her life as the 2nd twin was also dead and her uterus was damaged beyound repair so we had to remove it.She took five units of blood before she became stable.She survive it but at great loss.
dominique:

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Bahddo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Righteousness89:
No One Stops anyone from Having a CS..

If you Are a Believer and you Believe GOD that you will Have your child without a CS , you will have what you Believe..

I have seen a Woman who had a child and never knew she was Pregnant.. The woman was way beyond the age of having Children. She already had 2Children. Her last child was in her Twenties
infact she was in her house having dinner with her husband when they noticed that they heard a sound . There was no light and they had to bring a lamp to see what fell on the ground, only to see a baby, and some form blood on their mother.
This happened in Lagos..

I have Seen a woman who was born not knowing if she was a man or a woman as she had no organ.. Yet as I say this, she is happily married and with a kid..
This happened in Lagos

I have Seen A woman who doctors removed her womb , Showed it to her and her husband and told them that there is no way she will be able to take in....
Today she has 3 Children.
This Happened in Lagos

All these Happened after GOD ALMIGHTY Intervened..

Nothing is Impossible with GOD. Not Just in Words or sayings but in Reality..

There are lots them like that I know of..

If you Pregnant and you don't want a CS let your faith Carry u.

If you Pregnant and you have difficulties in putting to bed, there is no harm in having a CS..

Having CS and not Having CS does not guarantee safe delivery ..

GOD ALMIGHTY is above all
bloody liar. You think everyone is stupid? Stop lying in the name of God! angry

1 Like

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
In the next world, I will still go for cs grin
Not ready to push anything.
After suffering and almost dying from weakness due to excessive vomiting for 9 months,I will now start the journey of pushing. My dr was strictly against it and i welcomed the idea.
I will die bc I be woman grin
Okay o.

Make una dey push, I dey come grin
Non of the CS I had lasted more than 45 minutes. That's my best part in pregnancy journey. Team of medical experts surrounding you and doing what they know best while u jist away grin angry while watching them from the big screen
By the time they are through, u are ready to doze off, when u wake up, your baby is by ur side. The next day u are home

2 Likes

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Emmymarvel(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
[MUMUquote author=BackToLife post=80706914]This post is derogatory, intentionally to ridicule Christianity and Christian faith. Mohammedan head slammer OP, if they chose to risk their life for their faith, wetin concern you? They are at least better than your directionless crew that suicide bomb innocent beneficial and useful Souls. You should know that everybody would surely die afterall, even some that do the CS, that you are praising and using as a ground to ridicule their faith here, still die during the operation. [/quote]
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Juleedear(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:

Yes it's called ruptured uterus.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
sweetilicious:
If possible, I would prefer to sleep and wake up after CS in having my baby.I fear that moment

U won't feel anything. They actually don't want you to sleep that's why the anesthetist engages you while the surgery is going on. And the drs will be updating you on what they are doing until they show u ur baby, then u can sleep off.

1 Like

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by drajjay: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I lost my first baby through CS so these doctors should stfu. Almost lost the mother too. It was a really scary experience. And here they are these angry bastard doctors talking about CS as if it is as simple as ABC and they have a 100% success rate. They should tell us how many mothers and babies they have killed through CS too and let us compare between the 2 methods. For those who are worried about vaginal pain, CS is even more painful than vaginal delivery. Normal labor pain lasts few hours and then mother should be ok. But after CS, the pain is still there and takes months to heal, and you have to continue nursing the mother back to full healing. To do CS na beans? Do whatever works to save mother and baby but don't condemn vaginal delivery like it is more complex than CS or more risky. CS has it's own risk. I remember coming out of surgery and they had injected the mother with God knows what, and it reacted with her system so bad and went so cold and shivering like crazy, almost like she was going to die and you need to see the fear and panic in the doctors and nurses eyes as they ran helter skelter trying to stabilize her. It's not something pleasant to remember.
first of all sorry about your baby but I must add that your write up reeks of ignorance. Please go and ask women how painful labour is. How can you, a man claim to know the difference between labour pain and 'cs pain'. I de shame for you.

1 Like

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by rickdaking(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
gaetano:
That's how my uncle's stubborn wife died. She allowed her pastor fill her head up with that Hebrew woman nonsense. Woman refused to be operated on. Shebi the guy don marry another wife now.
chai... see wetin ignorance cause am cry
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by uglodoh(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
spongeisback:
So the woman and her husband were having dinner without light? How's it even possible for a baby to fall on the ground without crying? Even if the woman's uterus and vagina is a wide as a bucket (which isn't even possible) how will a baby fall out from a woman sitting down? You're just so funny.. grin grin grin
.Leave that yeye man and his lies.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by folufx: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
World health organization has considered the ideal rate for caesarean sections to be between 10-15%.Meaning that 1 out of 10 women will need a cs for various reasons.However there are roles to play by stakeholders if this rate must remain or even improves if possible.Pregnant women should prepare from the day pregnancy is confirmed by getting the right education/information, diet,exercise, right frame of mind.Husbands should be involved(we have seen women being convinced by their spiritual leader not to undergo cs even at the point of almost developing complication).Doctors should work towards this rate because it is EVIDENCE BASED.CS should never be performed because it will fetch doctor more money, it damages reputation.Spiritual leader should not take over the role of a doctor.If a woman has been attending antenatal in the hospital she should be allowed to follow the management plan.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by TemmyWon(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
LadySarah:
We Dont like saying things the way it is cos a lot of Nigerians are hypocrites.Major reasons they reject Cs is Finance.I
Ma, you will not die young. FINANCE that's it. A for and had a first CS at about 200k now I've helped her to get insurance where she'll be paying like just 20k. Her husband nearly cursed in gratitude when she finalised her insurance. Insurance is the key get insurance
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Righteousness89(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bahddo:
bloody liar. You think everyone is stupid? Stop lying in the name of God! angry
Stop Reducing the Acts of GOD through Unbelief.. GOD IS GREATER THAN YOUR IMAGINATION
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Righteousness89(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
don4real18:

Not that I'm doubting your claims, but wouldn't it be better if you showed us a proof

Like I said to the other brother..

Find your way to The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement Headquarters, Ijesha Lagos.

I would gladly Hosted you but am presently not in the Country..

Maybe one day, I will roll out Chronicles of my Personal Life on having Impossiblities become possibilities...

I tell There is no Impossiblity when GOD ALMIGHTY is involved..

You yourself can experience it..
All you need is a life of Holiness and Absolute Trust in GOD.. no plan B..

There are times I have Believed GOD for certain things and people around me get angry and pissed off. Even though who claim to know GOD.. and when Solution comes they are like Na wa ooo

I grew myself into Believing GOD to virtually Everything .. and it pays..
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by akdjr(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hebrew women deliver in pains just like every other women in other places.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:

I wonder oo
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Bahddo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Righteousness89:

Stop Reducing the Acts of GOD through Unbelief.. GOD IS GREATER THAN YOUR IMAGINATION
any god that feels glorified by your stupid lies cannot be the creator of the universe.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Righteousness89(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bahddo:
any god that feels glorified by your stupid lies cannot be the creator of the universe.
The One I know and I serve is GOD ALMIGHTY and not a god..

Peace be unto you
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by MobilityExpress: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ugosample:

who Told you people do CS tododge "birth pains?"

this belief can only come from someone who is a complete ignorant person.

CS is laid on the table WHEN the birth progression is not going according to plan
or certain conditions, such as breach, the health of the mother and other factors are in place

no woman will say she is "dodging" Labour pains so she will go do a CS undecided

this repugnant way of thinking prevalent in NiggerArea tho

BTW
sorry for the loss of your baby

Some hospitals don't lay it on the table as plan b, they just outrightly say the mother should deliver by CS. This is why some people say they have turned CS to a money making venture in hospitals, not all hospitals of course. But the thing is, some doctors / hospitals are into unscrupulous practices. And as for "dodging pain", see I have seen women opt for CS just because they feel or decide they don't want to go through labor pains. It's not an assumption. These things happen for real. The kind of girls out there now, some are so up there in their head that they see vaginal childbirth as an inconvenience they don't want. So they just choose CS. Things are happening.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by MobilityExpress: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
folufx:
World health organization has considered the ideal rate for caesarean sections to be between 10-15%.Meaning that 1 out of 10 women will need a cs for various reasons.However there are roles to play by stakeholders if this rate must remain or even improves if possible.Pregnant women should prepare from the day pregnancy is confirmed by getting the right education/information, diet,exercise, right frame of mind.Husbands should be involved(we have seen women being convinced by their spiritual leader not to undergo cs even at the point of almost developing complication).Doctors should work towards this rate because it is EVIDENCE BASED.CS should never be performed because it will fetch doctor more money, it damages reputation.Spiritual leader should not take over the role of a doctor.If a woman has been attending antenatal in the hospital she should be allowed to follow the management plan.

The way CS operations are on the rise ehn, you will realize that many hospitals have turned it to a money making venture, not necessarily due to complications that sometimes arise with normal delivery.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by somehow: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
500k what? na only one hospital dey? it starts from 50k upwards but never up to 500k. Say wetin happen?
igwedubai2:
Some hospitals cause it. Because of the bill. Some family doesn't have money to pay for their bill. They charged #500k 300k. So, some family are poor. While some are fake believer and fake pastors.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by jamesbridget13(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
TemmyWon:

Ma, you will not die young. FINANCE that's it. A for and had a first CS at about 200k now I've helped her to get insurance where she'll be paying like just 20k. Her husband nearly cursed in gratitude when she finalised her insurance. Insurance is the key get insurance
Can u tell me more abt d insurance?
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by awakmfon03(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
udomoh:
These sad stories was shared by doctors whose pregnant patients rejected C-section because they wanted to “deliver like the Hebrew women”.

Nonso the Aproko Doctor™@aproko_doctor
I know a woman who died because her womb tore and the baby entered her abdomen, her pelvis was too small to allow the baby pass. She died before they made it to the hospital. They told her that CS is not her portion, that the doctors are using CS to make money from people.

youngmedicmum@youngmedicmum

This type of case.. every medical doctor in Nigeria has at least one experience. Either as a student or as an intern. My first was as a 500l student. Previous scar, rejected cs. She was brought in dead, baby dead.

Elder Richy (Dr)@Richtyns
I booked a patient for elective C/S on account of Fetal weight of 5.4kg. Her pastor and relative kicked against it and she went to a TBA. Had a ruptured uterus, baby went into the abodomen, crushed vital organs By the time she was rushed back, it was too late lost mother & child.

Adeniran olayemi@ProfdotOlayemi
I scheduled a patient for CS due to previous CS and big baby. She didn’t show up. Was rushed to the hospital 2 days after. They tried vaginal birth with misoprostol. Uterus gave way. She passed on with the baby. One of my horrible days ever.

Mr. Solution@SOLUBABA8
People will keep dying out of ignorance. I recently heard one pastor telling her congregation that CS is not for them, reason being that the Bible has promised that they will deliver like the Hebrew women. Even as a Microbiologist, I understand that Bible verse more than d pastor

Highly Classified@ispeakmymind234
It’s sad to see people risk their lives like that… A close friend recently lost a baby because they(my guy and his wife) were trying to show that she could have a Veejay delivery… There’s no award for that shit people!

E_kHaYnNeR@evraaikay40
CS is not your portion, they say! You’ll deliver like the Hebrew women, they say, forgetting that the phrase “delivered like the Hebrew women” was a LIE told to Pharaoh by the Egyptian midwives, as their consciences couldn’t deal with killing babies. Dem go dey alright Las Las!
Now, whatever any PASTOR or seemingly religious person quotes from the Bible, go and read that verse of the Bible YOURSELF. Read the verse, 4 verses before it, 4 verses after it, Infact, the WHOLE CHAPTER, if that helps you to understand better.

Ife @Fe_ducklin
I knew a Jehovah’s witness who lost so much blood during child birth and the doctors begged her family to allow them give her blood but they refused because it’s against their doctrine. She died some hours later.

Ph_tailor@Virmachclothing
I Know a lady who died out of ignorance because her pastor told her she’d give birth through VB, she died while the local midwives she registered with we’re forcing the baby to come through labour.

Ogunjimi Babajide Adeniji@fjiwad
Just the exact case of my aunty in 1995, her pastor prophesied against the MD’s advice of CS. It was a horrible end. We lost my aunty & the baby. Faith is real & i won’t say don’t believe your pastor’s prophesy but let’s balance it with medical recommendations. It’s just one life.

Virtuous Felix@FelixVirtuous
We learnt our lesson from my mom’s experience. Dad, a pastor totally kicked against CS, baby weighed 5.5, mom had to do it the normal way. Story short, mom had dislocation that she couldn’t walk for three month, baby had dislocation too around her shoulder.Glad they are fine now.

raph_ai@raph_ai
My uncle lost a baby last month because his wife insisted that she would have a vaginal delivery. The baby died and was brought out of her womb through CS. That was my Uncle’s first child, although the lady has a child before and that child was through CS. They’re now separated.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/07/26/the-prize-of-delivering-like-the-hebrew-women/?amp

Any pastor that quote Hebrew woman verses to prophe-lie against CS is speaking his mind and not that of GOD
Infact that pastor has never read those verses and if they have read it and still come up to prophecy lies then they are sons of perdition in disguise

1 Like

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Generally, God has power to heal and do miracles but it is The same God that enabled us to have the advancements we have now.

CS or any other form of medical treatment is not a sin.

Those who have died or suffered due to rejection or negligence of these advancements are more than those on the other side.

These are the things many other countries have done and are moving forward

God help Nigeria.
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by jamesbridget13(f): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Had my first baby via CS. It was a pretty good experience. I was having HBP n doctor said since it was my first, he wouldn't want to risk it. It was a govt hospital by d way. So i moved n had d elective cs in a private clinic

My second journey, was pretty cool too but just that during labor i was shouting that i needed CS because d pain was something else. Finally i delivered with serious tear.

Well, having gone through both. I advice mothers not to risk their life. Pls follow ur doctors advice.

N lastly to d daddies n mummies, pls when ever u re expecting start planing for both. Save enough money shld in case u will be needing a CS. Let money not make u lose ur life as a mother or lose ur wife n unborn child(ren) as a father.

Plan ahead pls. Because na lack dey cause all this kind talk of hebrew woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / 90-Year-Old Man In Jos Burnt To Death By Charcoal Fire (graphic Photos) / 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.