Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help (29505 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by massmediang: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Woman Cries For Imo Governor’s Help As Their House Is About To Collapse Due To Poor Drainage In Owerri (Watch Video)

Many houses in Owerri Imo State Capital are on the verge of collapsing due to poor drainage system constructed by former Governor Rochas Okorocha’s administration.

This happened after yesterday's heavy downpour.
A woman and her two children are in trouble. Her husband who is a Director in the state ministry is living with disability. He is experiencing shock currently.

The house is located along Standard Shoe/Works/Spilbert road, towards Mbieri road.

The house has been exposed by heavy flooding and is about to collapse.

The family affected by flooding in Owerri Imo State calls on Governor Ihedioha to come and save them. Their ouse is about to collapse due to the very poor drainage constructed by Rochas Okorocha’s administration.

The road was very good before Rochas took over as governor. He removed the strong drainage system on the road as he said he wanted to expand the road. The next gutter they built was very poor. After Rochas left as governor the gutter caved in and the woman’s house is about to collapse.

The works/spilbert road is currently about to be cut off by heavy erosion due to poor drainage and shabby road construction by Rochas Okorocha’s administration.
The lady speaking int the video is a sister to the man who owns the house. The man is disabled. He is also a Director in Imo State Ministry. His wife and children can be seen in the video standing with the lady speaking. They are calling on the state governor, Emeka Ihedioha to come to their rescue. Let this video go viral until Ihedioha comes to their rescue.

See more photos here;
https://massmediang.com/woman-cries-for-imo-governors-help-as-their-house-is-about-to-collapse-due-to-poor-drainage-in-owerri-watch-video/

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgAuDF6uaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMvTARDQ2I

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rochas fault

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Righteousness89(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
That's a Death Trap...
The People in that house should Vacate immediately

49 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by SLAP44: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rochas and APC tried so hard to kill this state with his party's evil politics.

53 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by gaby(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow, what a gully.

Water must find its level by creating his own path.

15 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by NwaAmaikpe: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

He should please fix this road and lay off that disabled man who is a director in the state's ministry.
The people of Imo state do not deserve this.

Let's get IMO working again.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by chigoziri2403(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why worry when you can move in to the many Rochas family estate in owerri free
Just locate his daughter and give her 3 hot slaps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by 9jahotblog: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Governor ihedioha should please do the needful immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Juliet11111(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that mumu Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.

How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid things but has not seen this tragedy?
I knew Ihedioha had nothing to offer.

YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF AN IDIOT TRYING TO SOUND FUNNY. DUMB SKULL

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by bamasite(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by chii8(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Ziel20: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Juliet11111:

Hey hun. Take it easy on him. He's only being funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by kilisi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
cry

I'm happy I can't find any brown roof in the picture.

This is fantastic!!!

6 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by imolereed(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
What an eyesore!

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by RDPMAN: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by olu77(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
They should be evacuated but instead government will wait till there atleast some casualties.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by ekestic1976(f): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
And they'll come here shouting brown roof as if their homeland belongs in the category of London! No wonder their brides are ecstatic whenever they're promised that they are coming to The City, i. e. Lagos. Porsin wey dey live for hut dey abuse porsin wey dey inside mansion!

10 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by maxiuc(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid things but has not seen this tragedy?

angry
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by spartan50(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Try to receive sense bro.. this is an unintelligent contribution to this topic

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by maxiuc(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
wink
kilisi:
cry

I'm happy I can't find any brown roof in the picture.

This is fantastic!!!
that roof will not be compared with the ones in Ibadan

Even in city centre of Ibadan brown roof everywhere

That roof you see in that picture is still brand new compared to the ones you have in Ibadan

Afonja brown roof region

2 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Kendumazy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that layabout Ihedioha will leave blame-finding and get to work.
How come he has been able to find remote places where Rochas hid government assets but has not seen this impending tragedy?

I was scared from the onset that he had nothing to offer and those fears are slowly being confirmed.

I disagree with you on this. .you can see the poorly constructed drainage that caused the erosion. .it's good Ihedioha calls out Rochas before Rochas turn the matter on his head

5 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by ibkgab001: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
I’m sure a Nairalander is living on that erosion ridden street grin angry
Abusing people from the west by calling us Waste grin

Now let’s see who will waste sad angry grin

11 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Anijay1212(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe your village people don find you reach house today.
Lol... See bashing nah.
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Xkalaban(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Juliet11111:

No be small thing o. Enemies of progress are already slandering the man who so far has shown commitment towards righting the wrongs of past administration. As for me, I believe he'd do great and I pray that God will give him the wisdom to make the right decisions and strength to face down the dark forces that don't want his administration to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by bestman09(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Natural disaster

Chei
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by tfash96(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don't tell me this house is not meant for Spiderman or Superman bkos how do they make it to doorstep if not by extreme flying grin grin grin

These ipobians sef nothing is impossible for them

7 Likes

Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by ibkgab001: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xkalaban:

No be small thing o. Enemies of progress are already slandering the man who so far has shown commitment towards righting the wrongs of past administration. As for me, I believe he'd do great and I pray that God will give him the wisdom to make the right decisions and strength to face down the dark forces that don't want his administration to succeed.

And give him more grace to deal with real Flatio grin
Re: Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help by Edyice: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okorocha was busy placing his family as minister of happiness and success where happiness already exists , people are suffering from Drainage system around the state angry angry

This kind person swear dey catch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND//INVEST IN ILORIN, KWARA "STATE" OF HARMONY... / SUPER OFFER - OWN A DUPLEX IN ABUJA for as low as 15 MILLION / Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.