Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? (951 Views)

URGENT: Pls Help / How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by BiyorMensarh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
REPLY PLS!! very urgent Fellow nairalanders, I woke up today just to find that my ATM Card is missing!! I was thinking of going to the bank on monday to apply for another one. but I am just recieving series of debit alerts from my bank that my Card is used for purchasing on ALI-EXPRESS .. please how possible is that because I dont share my pin with anyone and I did not recieve any OTP For verification. and what do I do
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
BiyorMensarh:
REPLY PLS!! very urgent Fellow nairalanders, I woke up today just to find that my ATM Card is missing!! I was thinking of going to the bank on monday to apply for another one. but I am just recieving series of debit alerts from my bank that my Card is used for purchasing on ALI-EXPRESS .. please how possible is that because I dont share my pin with anyone and I did not recieve any OTP For verification. and what do I do
call ur bank to block d card right away
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by overdrive(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Y not do a funds transfer of the whole remaining balance to your other account before they remove all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

You've gotten all the clue you need from that debit alert.
It is Ali Express.
So rush to Sagamu expressway and catch Ali the maiguard.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by Aliencraft(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You've gotten all the clue you need from that debit alert.
It is Ali Express.
So rush to Sagamu expressway and catch Ali the maiguard.
You don start
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by BiyorMensarh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
call ur bank to block d card right away
thanks

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by BiyorMensarh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
overdrive:
Y not do a funds transfer of the whole remaining balance to your other account before they remove all.
thank you sir. I did that just curious how possible is that. I already lost 14k .
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by Themaths(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
As a veteran shopper on AliExpress lemme share some insights....

You don't need the ATM card pin to buy items on AliExpress. Just the card number, expiry date, Security and name on the card.

This type of transactions can easily be tracked by your bank if they would agree to help. Goodluck all the same.

BiyorMensarh:
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by karferguso(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Just call your bank’s contact centre and block the atm card
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by BiyorMensarh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Themaths:
As a veteran shopper on AliExpress lemme share some insights....

You don't need the ATM card pin to buy items on AliExpress. Just the card number, expiry date, Security and name on the card.

This type of transactions can easily be tracked by your bank if they would agree to help. Goodluck all the same.

thanks bruh. I will try the bank to see.. hope they track it. sure its one of my hostel roomies.
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by clerkent(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ali express don't need your pin for transactions to happen that's why I hate that site
Re: Very Urgent. Pls Help A Brother! . How Possible Is This? by chloride6: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol just report the fraud to your bank...

That's all..

The transaction will be reversed.

Ali Express always waits for like 24 hours before the transaction is approved.

So for now that transaction is halfway there..

No cause for alarm..

(1) (Reply)

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Buying All Kinds Of Gift Cards And E-Currencies / Sending Personalise Emails. How ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.