Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (47506 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by stephenduru: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
A Kenyan pastor invited a man that looks like Jesus Christ to visit and preach in her church at Karibuni hapa WRC HQ.The man also visited the pastor's family after preaching in the church.Rozzy Njeri said she thanked God for the favour after the man visited her family

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/kenyan-pastor-invites-to-preach-in-her.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by stephenduru: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus kô, Gabriel Jésus nï

Thank God the "j" was written in small letter, because this man I see here, cannot be my JESUS CHRIST

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by manny4u(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Issorit.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Black jesus

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's a Joke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Cinkq: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
End time thing!
There is no evidence that JESUS christ had this kind of look in his days on earth.
If they are celebrating God in him because of the powerful message he delivered,then that's cool. But if they are rejoicing because they beleive JESUS actually visit them, then that is spiritual blindness.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oh Africa...how did I even get to this continent in the first place..

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Mowoe(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
How did the pastor know what Jesus looked like? I don tire for Africans.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by drips8(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenyans and foolishness be like 5 and 6

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by SirLakes: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Which of the Jesus undecided
That of Nazareth or where exactly.

cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Grace001: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Who does this to Africans ? I doubt if Africans can ever be free from mental slavery. It’s getting worse everyday.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Haymaykar(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is not only Jesus... Is Judas Iscariot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by jchioma: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin

Jesus is now being invited to churches to preach? so why should we doubt a certain man of God who is alleged to have tea sessions with God.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by kinglee007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Everyday we get to see one comedy or the other on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Babaheekmat: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus is not white
Moses is not white

Proof

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ كَثِيرٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْرَائِيلُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْمُغِيرَةِ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ رَأَيْتُ عِيسَى وَمُوسَى وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ، فَأَمَّا عِيسَى فَأَحْمَرُ جَعْدٌ عَرِيضُ الصَّدْرِ، وَأَمَّا مُوسَى فَآدَمُ جَسِيمٌ سَبْطٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ الزُّطِّ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw Moses, Jesus and Abraham (on the night of my Ascension to the heavens). Jesus was of red complexion, curly hair and a broad chest. Moses was of brown complexion, straight hair and tall stature as if he was from the people of Az-Zutt."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3438
In-book : Book 60, Hadith 109
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 648  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا غُنْدَرٌ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا الْعَالِيَةِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عَمِّ، نَبِيِّكُمْ ـ يَعْنِي ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ لاَ يَنْبَغِي لِعَبْدٍ أَنْ يَقُولَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِنْ يُونُسَ بْنِ مَتَّى ‏"‏‏.‏ وَنَسَبَهُ إِلَى أَبِيهِ‏.‏ وَذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ مُوسَى آدَمُ طُوَالٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ عِيسَى جَعْدٌ مَرْبُوعٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَذَكَرَ مَالِكًا خَازِنَ النَّارِ، وَذَكَرَ الدَّجَّالَ‏.‏"

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "One should not say that I am better than Jonah (i.e. Yunus) bin Matta." So, he mentioned his father Matta. The Prophet (ﷺ) mentioned the night of his Ascension and said, "The prophet Moses was brown, a tall person as if from the people of the tribe of Shanu'a. Jesus was a curly-haired man of moderate height." He also mentioned Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire, and Ad-Dajjal.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3395, 3396
In-book : Book 60, Hadith 69
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 608  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by yrex01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Low budget jesu. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
I was surprised the congregants did not bow down and worship the bearded white man!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by yrex01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by pek(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A Kenyan pastor invited a man [b]that looks like Jesus Christ [/b]to visit and preach in her church at Karibuni hapa WRC HQ.The man also visited the pastor's family after preaching in the church.Rozzy Njeri said she thanked God for the favour after the man visited her family

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/kenyan-pastor-invites-to-preach-in-her.html
How do you know how Jesus Christ looked?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by magicminister: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Embarrassing!!

I used to blame the whites for damaging our beautiful continent but I’ve come to realize that we are our biggest problem!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
I remember: ima na Jesus n'asu Igbo?

U know, u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by hardhedhoyin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na wah o, was there ever a pix of Jesus, brethren dont be fooled, we don't even knw if d real Jesus keeps beards

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by SavageMajor(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
No one knows how jesus looks like, stop deceiving yourselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even if the real jesus came would anyone believe he is the one

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by YungMillionaire: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
cheesy It is finished for Africans. You will always be inferior to whites and arabs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Orisirisi

When it comes to religion Africans will just become so dumb

Imagine how adults believe this one is Jesus because he's outward appearance looks like the one we see in pictorial illustration of Jesus

. I'm sure if this supposed Jesus ask everyone to contribute their life savings for them to go to heaven,all of them won't hesitate to withdraw all their money and give him

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.