Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (47548 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by richie240: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A Kenyan pastor invited a man that looks like Jesus Christ to visit and preach in her church at Karibuni hapa WRC HQ.The man also visited the pastor's family after preaching in the church.Rozzy Njeri said she thanked God for the favour after the man visited her family

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/kenyan-pastor-invites-to-preach-in-her.html
"A man dt looks like Jesus Christ". Have u/anyone ever seen d pix of JC? moreover who told u/them Jesus was white/Caucasian?
sad
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by lonelydora: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A Kenyan pastor invited a man that looks like Jesus Christ to visit and preach in her church at Karibuni hapa WRC HQ.The man also visited the pastor's family after preaching in the church.Rozzy Njeri said she thanked God for the favour after the man visited her family

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/kenyan-pastor-invites-to-preach-in-her.html

Wait ooo. Who told them that's how Jesus looked? grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Oh Africa...how did I even get to this continent in the first place..

You are on your way to your home country,Canada .
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
This Kenya people dull no be small.

How this man take resemble Jesus? Na wah ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by TriggahMan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=Olorunnim post=80712619]On a serious note now if Jesus and Mohamed do actually come to this life people would not believe them because no look is perfect for them, na Mohamed own go worse them go kill am for blasphemy.
I hope you get what I'm saying.[/quote

Na you know that one o...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Mintum: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Have they ever seen Jesus or a real picture of him? How do they know that's what he looked like?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus Christ is a black man and from the lineage of Solomon
Songs of Solomon 1:5,Revelations 1:12-14
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Ali5511(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
emeijeh:
Jesus kô, Gabriel Jésus nï

I laugh in Japanese. Jesus in Kenya! Maga don come
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jesus Christ is an African from the lineage of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:5 and Revelations 1:12-14
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by gabsmilez(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
emeijeh:
koyem mi oo see the kenyan wey dey compare with nigerians they cannot idendify the real jesus, Bleep Kenyans. They even provide security for that bastard. That look like chenedu Albino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Godchosen1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
What a pity.... don't tell me this is happening !!!... Jesus Ke !!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
I used to think that Nigerians were the only guilible ones when it comes to religion but i now know Kenyans top the chart..........if i was in the church and This happens i would simply get up and leave.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by semyman: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerian pastors are still learning
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by ajl: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oh Africa! My people suffer for lack of knowledge. Even the narratives in the bible is enough to conclude there was never a "white" Jesus but only that invented by the Catholic church and hollywood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by soleexx(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Oh Africa...how did I even get to this continent in the first place..

Wot if u become ur country president one day

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by GoodGovernance: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
No need for controversy:

Jesus was born in Bethlehem,middle east.

Definitely not an European.

Specifically,he was a Palestinian Jewish man living in Galilee,Palestine, in the first century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
The reason why I hate Christian religion is they are acting like fool, who told you that Jesus was white man? Who told you that that is really Jesus? Hmm I shook head for Christian hell fire is their end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
emeijeh:

Thank God the "j" was written in small letter, because this man I see here, cannot be my JESUS CHRIST
very soon, another news will emerge, jesus got two Kenya pastors daughter pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Maket: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
One day messi will be use too.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by missCAPS: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin new business strategy!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Hahahahaha Africa!!! This man should come down to Nigeria! Blacks what did we do wrong Who did we offend embarassed embarassed this man will have free everything! Free kpekus I mean free everything!
omg so some people will fok yunusa for free? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Seun360(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is jesus even a Caucasian?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Seun360(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

And you think your stupid dustbin country is a haven?

A country where humans are beheaded for ritual performance and cultism?

A country with the largest malnutrition and poverty figures in the whole world?

A country where 40 million Nigerians were considered to have mental disorder?

A country with the highest number of illegal immigrants outside Africa who'd rather die to sail to Europe illegally through a leaking boat?

A country with the highest cases of witchcraft and juju in the whole Africa?

A country whose citizens are synonymous with criminality, drug peddling and fraudulent activities in every country that they step into this world including Kenya?

A country which is the 5th largest producer of oil in the world yet it's still freakingly a war torn nation which can't account for its oil wealth?

A black country with the highest number of online scammers in the whole world?

A country that can't provide simple electricity to its citizens and you'll be shouting about giant thing?

A country that can't control boko haram insurgency and you'll be stupidly screaming that you've got the best military in Africa?

The list is endless......

So between Kenya and Nigeria, which one embarrasses Africa mostly?
Think before you play victim.

Choi, the guy has finished Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by rodshafas87(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
This Man dat so much look 1 of my Neighbour down my street.... Apostle must hear This...!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Imagine! jesus or waiting? What a religion undecided
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Mccullum: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
These people are fools who continue to deliberately deceiving them selves, what makes them different with pagans, no body know how Jesus look like but all non sense things accepted in Christianity... Rubbishing rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
But Nigerian pastors are more faking than Kenya's, probably the worst in Africa.

Here's a Nigerian pastor based in Kenya who sucked women's breast claiming to cast demons
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.legit.ng/628440-bizarre-meet-nigerian-pastor-sucks-boobs-members-photosvideo.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiasdHppNjjAhWRxoUKHennAQ4QFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw31KPL9tsHF_gYAq2v2OQzs
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
emeijeh:

Thank God the "j" was written in small letter, because this man I see here, cannot be my JESUS CHRIST
Even the man u take as your Jesus is Robert Powell, the man that acted as Jesus Christ in the movie Jesus of Nazareth. You hang his pictures and bow for him despite his rejection.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Even the man u take as your Jesus is Robert Powell, the man that acted as Jesus Christ in the movie Jesus of Nazareth. You hang his pictures and bow for him despite his rejection.

Do I know you?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Christianity don suffer aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.