Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (37933 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019

Big Brother Naija housemate, Nelson is the first housemate to be evicted from the house tonight.

He now becomes the sixth person to be evicted from Biggie's House.

Recall that all the housemates were nominated for possible eviction this week.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/07/nelson-evicted-big-brother-house.html

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by goodnessme02: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
I have always wondered what FTC amounts to on nairaland......is it the feelings or that Seun will wire u some money?

I'm marvelled at the way people celebrate it

By the way....lemme throw some party too �������

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by FengChui(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
��

Make I dey here. FP sure pass NEPA light for Gwagwalada

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by uchaymart(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thank you biggie... You did well to evict Nelson.
Always slowing the game.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by KENZINCO(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ah! God don Answer Frod prayers

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by PhenomenalAustin: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay

So, what's next?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by BuhariNaWah: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
When is Man united signing another player ?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by GOFRONT(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
I wish to Nominate Big brother for Possible eviction....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
I didn't feel his impact in the house tho undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Flame4chi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Adeola come and carry your people o
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
And so what?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by sparog(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
That's u people's problem

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by haryothosyn93(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
After then?

What happened next

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by stanleysani(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
next

pls

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by bewla(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
in my our voice

whosi shannel they sow am
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mhizkel(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mtcheeeww

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
In as much we all don't like this truth, some of us who hate to see this 'sheer nonsense' been aired on a platform where our children would see, i personally think is very immoral... Truly things have changed, high time we should just leave the change to take place. Let's just follow the trend and better our personal lives. Most people who preach against this would open this kind of thread before opening the other thread about soldiers that got killed repelling Boko Haram. We are just been hypocritical.

A friend of mine was so keen with this BBnaija 2017 edition (Efe won) that he'd narrate all the events to me in details. I got interested too. He's just 10 now.

Drabeey was Here

Aidejay:
sheer nonsense being aired on a platform you are not compelled to pay for
A platform that you can easily block using parental controls a platform that is clearly air marked 18+ if your children are seeing it it's not the platforms fault it's your poor parenting who knows what else your children have seen that isn't on the said "platform". "Leave the change to take place"? That's all u're going to do....huh! Thought you will lead a protest or a campaign at least to register your discontention. Never took you for a wailer, yep follow the trend and better your personal life what else can you do to positively impact society? Nothing ur power is here on nairaland and without nairaland ure just another number
Soldiers got killed by Boko Haram may their souls rest in peace.....still not opening the thread. U are a hypocrite
Your friend narrated bbn to u in detail and he is 10 years old and u let him a child engage in such activity with out cautioning him or her nor did you make any attempt to disuade the child from accessing such programmes and u re here complaining
"Sheer nonsense" is what I'll use to define u Drabeey

Isn't this another level of Hypocrisy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9920633_screenshot20190728223337749com_android_chrome_jpegcbf501aed4fc8b11dbb6d881e4d17e69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Teewhy2: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
My own is that what is the characteristics of a BBN naija winner.
I was afraid when Ebuka was asking Tacha questions, I was afraid he might asking her to spell Daughter.

Do you need to enjoy fresh air without Bugs & Flies ?
Fruges Anti-Bug Magnetic Net your best Choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai... Walahi E pain me gan ni o.. So what is Esther's reaction?
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Toceenay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
This Tacha is very very dull, no intelligent at all.
She's concrete example of "No beauty, no brain"

Just imagine - that conversation Ebuka had with her

Even Ebuka shake head for her.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by AmazingELixir: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019

Who is he....is he related to Mandela..?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by fakuta(f): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
I almost forgot this program,
At least Nairaland is giving us info about what
I only hate when I never watch,
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by vickydevoka(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nelson think say na fyn boy dem come do

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by RDPMAN: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ops

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by sylve11: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
wetin concern me? undecided cool
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aniyuppie: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Frodd happy die. Esther is now urs to the fullest

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by jeffrey04(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good radiance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.