Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (37945 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lascopes(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Now i should now fry beans? Bigshi*t naija

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by davodyguy: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anyone in doubt that this show is scripted?
Mercy was violent, damaged property, but the issue was silenced as if nothing happened

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by stasius: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very good! He should go!
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Esetim(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thelma is out.
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by badmrkt(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
kingemzy5:
I didn't feel his impact in the house tho undecided
what impact exactly
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Passionate888: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Frood now

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by drdams: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Toceenay:
This Tacha is very very dull, no intelligent at all.
She's concrete example of "No beauty, no brain"

Just imagine - that conversation Ebuka had with her

Even Ebuka shake head for her.

by virtue of the quoted line, you and tacha share something in common.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
The silence of Tasha fans tonight was proudly sponsored by characteristics �

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by McXponent(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther is now a widow shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kenoxman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
KENZINCO:
Ah! God don Answer Frod prayers
How pls...
(I no get tv for house)
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Afritop(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scripted
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by luvme0702: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
And so?
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
When is Man united signing another player ?

The real question should be: when are they offloading the trash they have at the back, in addition to the fat Belgian? undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by earthsync(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Who is he....is he related to Mandela..?

I weak too
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nawa o
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
So lyon won arsenal....
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by shogsman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
goodnessme02:
I have always wondered what FTC amounts to on nairaland......is it the feelings or that Seun will wire u some money?

I'm marvelled at the way people celebrate it

By the way....lemme throw some party too �������

If you're not marveled why did you have to go on and on about the feelings.
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ItsJagaban: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
He should leave.
Childish Gambino.

No impact in the house whatsoever.
Woman Wrapper.
Always gossiping with the ladies.

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
jeffrey04:
Good radiance
undecided Radiance kor glowing ni

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by WeighWordSon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
FengChui:
��
Make I dey here. FP sure pass NEPA light for Gwagwalada
Go buy fuel from Doma
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Fatmmerom: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ki
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
When is Man united signing another player ?
August 9th the day tacha would be evicted
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by bukas15(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
God created everything, den created man n rested ..
But since he later creat woman, both God, man, snake , Satan, Apple, garden n Eden, no body has rested again....

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LINTUNE(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
goodnessme02:
I have always wondered what FTC amounts to on nairaland......is it the feelings or that Seun will wire u some money?

I'm marvelled at the way people celebrate it

By the way....lemme throw some party too �������
have u been paid before.?..seriously I want to know, I really don't believe one is paid
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LINTUNE(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Drabeey:
In as much we all don't like this truth, some of us who hate to see this 'sheer nonsense' been aired on a platform where our children would see, i personally think is very immoral... Truly things have changed, high time we should just leave the change to take place. Let's just follow the trend and better our personal lives. Most people who preach against this would open this kind of thread before opening the other thread about soldiers that got killed repelling Boko Haram. We are just been hypocritical.what are u saying

A friend of mine was so keen with this BBnaija 2017 edition (Efe won) that he'd narrate all the events to me in details. I got interested too. He's just 10 now.

Drabeey was Here
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aidejay(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Drabeey:

Drabeey was Here
sheer nonsense being aired on a platform you are not compelled to pay for
A platform that you can easily block using parental controls a platform that is clearly air marked 18+ if your children are seeing it it's not the platforms fault it's your poor parenting who knows what else your children have seen that isn't on the said "platform". "Leave the change to take place"? That's all u're going to do....huh! Thought you will lead a protest or a campaign at least to register your discontention. Never took you for a wailer, yep follow the trend and better your personal life what else can you do to positively impact society? Nothing ur power is here on nairaland and without nairaland ure just another number
Soldiers got killed by Boko Haram may their souls rest in peace.....still not opening the thread. U are a hypocrite
Your friend narrated bbn to u in detail and he is 10 years old and u let him a child engage in such activity with out cautioning him or her nor did you make any attempt to disuade the child from accessing such programmes and u re here complaining
"Sheer nonsense" is what I'll use to define u Drabeey

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Alawaxbimbex(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nelson is damn too slow.. good riddance to bad rubbish,I really do not like Thelma also....now it's Jackie's turn next week..I really want her out..
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lovesky1: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
so you all that have been condemning BB9JA do follow it more than us hypocrites will not kill some people early ooh
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
Nelson is damn too slow.. good riddance to bad rubbish,I really do not like Thelma also....now it's Jackie's turn next week..I really want her out..

Lol i want jackye out too even Esther with the way she's crying upandan because of nelson. It's so annoying like its love she came to look for.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ajebuter(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Telemundo is repeating LA Patrona (The Boss ) again...kilode na?

Upon say they are repeating: The Fan, and Rosa Diamante...

The only reasonable drama there is Betty in NY..

Even Woman of Steel (5) is boring with that lack-lusture Teca Martinez..

Telemundo, but why

OK...That's my own concern..

Since Nairaland wants bother us with BBN , make l bother NL with Telemundo.

Abi
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by PNomsule: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Frodds strategy going forward in the game should be to alienate completely and severe any possible form of tie with the girl Esther.

Play ur game and no see her at all for the house. Remain super excited with the rest of the hous mates (of course that one don dey on didplay already. Chop knuckle baba)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management / Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.