Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60881 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Good night, Nairaland.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by KevMitnick: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's called Abracadabra, the more you look the less you see. If he treats her badly, it will clear up any insinuations that he's helping her in any way. grin. Sharp guy

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by BaddieKay(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's too dumb period... I don't know if she was confused but I see no reason why she couldn't give at least 3 characteristics of Tacha. Its even easy,characteristics of yourself and not someone else,she flopped period

381 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by bukiah: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
I am surprised at this op. Put sentiment aside, Tarsha fumbled big time. walahi. I no go lie

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's called Abracadabra, the more you look the less you see. If he treats her badly, it will clear up any insinuations that he's helping her in any way. grin. Sharp guy

That sounds about reasonable, but it's ricocheted cos he's made a major fool out of himself tonight. The girl has been the object of so much antagonism and hatred, and that arrogance she puts up is merely a defense mechanism to keep her head up.

Modified: Now I know why NwaAmaikpe loves trolling on Nairaland grin

The kind of insults you receive as mentions over giving your own opinion are just darned funny. Especially from those who can't construct simple sentences in English... Please keep 'em coming. Na una go tire last last.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
BaddieKay:
She's too dumb period... I don't know if she was confused but I see no reason why she couldn't give at least 3 characteristics of Tacha. Its even easy,characteristics of yourself and not someone else,she flopped period

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by bukiah: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
BaddieKay:
Don't mind her jare. They are birds of a feather. So she couldn't say three things about herself. She fall my hand tonight. I was ashamed for her.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Adepet222(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
OK next pls

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by BaddieKay(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.

Ebuka went further to ask her what are the characteristics that makes Tacha a winner, that's where it all got embarrassing and shameful

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by afroniger: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Some people like the Op are apparently taking the BBNaija show very personal. Shey Una go follow share the winner's money?? Because I yam not understanding?

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
afroniger:
Some people like the Op are apparently taking the BBNaija show very personal. Shey Una go follow share the winner's money?? Because I yam not understanding?
Some of us derive pleasure from analyzing and writing, even making mega livings out of it, something I clearly do not expect you to appreciate or understand.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by emerged01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
I agreed with op. What did Ebuka mean about characteristics of a winner? winner has no characteristics,it is the viewers that decide who win. If there is any characteristics,Efe won't have been the winner. What characteristics Efe has that made him winner? It is only viewers that determine the winner. Nelson got evicted over some dumb housemates..that show there is no characteristics.

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by kponkedenge(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
I know it will just be a matter of time before Tacha's army comes for Ebuka.
Ebuka asked her a simple question and she fumbled, not once and not twice.
The question was pretty straight forward, yet she couldn't answer and you blame Ebuka for that?
All these Tacha fans sef..... Where una dey commot from?

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by CosmicPhoenix: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
she had it coming

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's just plain dumb. Definition of beauty without brain. " What characteristics do you expect a bbn winner to possess" Yet the fool kept saying Me Tasha... Me Tasha.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Deathisfree: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Someone that can not spell daughter correctly. You don’t expect the Dullard to know what characteristics means

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by kelechi50: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
BaddieKay:
Tacha flopped

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by boban007: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
BaddieKay:
TACHA THAT STYLISHLY AVOIDED THE DEBATE MAKE SHE NO GO BITE HER TONGUE.WETIN SHE FOR TALK SELF.THE GIRL IS TOO DUMB.GO PUT SOUTH AFRICA FOR NORTH AFRICA ON THE MAP.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by teelarryberry(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

That sounds about reasonable, but it's ricocheted cos he's made a major fool out of himself tonight. The girl has been the object of so much antagonism and hatred, and that arrogance she puts up is merely a defense mechanism to keep her head up.

Ebuka just hates the fact that the girl is acting like she was part of a conversation where she was crowned winner. grin

Op Tacha na,pure olodo ,,de fact u are defending her ,,(birds of desame feathers ) association of Instagram twekars,, odinary arrange Africa countries for map ,,she follow,for de,team way score lowest,,, she,didnt even know were her state cross river is, on de Nigeria map ,,wen she wanted too use it too get were cameroun would be ,, I just carry hand put for head ,, nothing day her head,,, u dont expect anyone who goes almost unclad on IG too have anything up stairs ,, IG twerkars association secetery

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by LadyDoubleJ(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ask Jacky that same question and watch how she will do justice to it. The difference is so obvious.P/H people come and carry your daughter ooo.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by teelarryberry(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
BaddieKay:

Ebuka went further to ask her what are the characteristics that makes Tacha a winner, that's where it all got embarrassing and shameful

What do u expect from Instagram twekars association princess ,,
If u ask her ,characteristics of how too suck dick am sure she,would av alot too say ,, she go even use cucumber explain ,,
Olosho

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

All I see is a Tacha fan/a trash .

You're calling Ebuka a fool leemao... What make you think your foolishness is not more than his

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by boban007: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka just hates the fact that the girl is acting like she was part of a conversation where she was crowned winner. grin
EXACTLY.EBUKA HAD TO DO THE NEEDFUL BEFORE THE ARROGANT DUMB HEAD MAKE HIM LOSE HIS JOB WITH HER FAKE INSINUATIONS LIES AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

30 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by boban007: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
She's just plain dumb. Definition of beauty without brain. " What characteristics do you expect a bbn winner to possess" Yet the fool kept saying Me Tasha... Me Tasha.
WHERE'S THE BEAUTY.SOMEONE THAT WALKS LIKE A CRAB.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Because yours and that of your entire generation is way more than ours.

Sense is rare.

Leemao.. I said you're a fool... I didn't made mention of your family nor your generation.. But because you know y'all are worthless fool, you had to drag everyone into the mud.

I don't blame you, I blame your dad because ordinary Vaseline would have make you a waste. He should have used you dance soapy.

@emboldened, Ikr.. You lack it.

You're trash and a disgrace to your generation as a whole. Face it!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by teelarryberry(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
It's "twerkers, not "twerkars."

Your appalling grammar says it all. Go back to your Brighter Grammar textbook of Primary 1, maybe then you'll become smart enough to call someone else olodo.

What a disgustingly written comment from an uneducated RUGA cow. undecided

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin ,,professor ,u can help ur self ,,into de lagoon ,,dose crocodiles need chop.na,,, olosho ,,,

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
In the end,she may not win the show..but will turn out to be the most successful of them all.

Thats life for you

Dont look down on any one,including the slut in ur neighbourhood

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotzone(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Implying.....
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by 01mcfadden(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.