Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60954 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by osejie17(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Christafarian:

So if a person wanted to humiliate you, you would allow him/her?
don't understand you. I said he had the intention of wanting to humilate her by asking the question repeatedly even though she already gave him d answer. she was composed by keeping to the answer she gave.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by HMarshal(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2019
It's just so ironic how ppl sit behind thier key boards & judge other ppl.Do you think u won't AV on the long run, considering ebuka is human, not let ur opinion slip out?if that was Wat it was & not ur sence of playing judge Getting the Better of you?.do u think remains in a professional stance can be sustained for so long? Obviously u probly an android generation boy witout real life experience in professionalism
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by tomju(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Your analysis is wrong. What you dont understand is that big brother is controlled by the owners of the show. They give Ebuka brief, before he mounts the stage. Sometimes, they may even influence the game to a desired outcome! Tacha is sending false vibes as if it was prearranged that she wins. Big brother's reputation was at stake, hence they sent Ebuka to disassociate from her. The question was an opportunity for Tacha to sell her image though, but as the dumb that she is she flunked it. If she truly knew her onions, immediately Ebuka insisted on the characteristics of a winner, after she said Tacha, tacha tacha, she should have said a winner Must have aggression to win, positive, bold, beautiful, intelligent, industrious, fearless, etc just like Tacha is. So to win, you must have " me characteristics"! That way people will see clearly that she defined some qualities or characteristics if you like, of a would be winner.
I am not really surprise honestly, 70% of so called slay queens are empty heads. This is a girl who is said to be a graduate of English o. I weep for this nation's educational system.

e author=computergeek post=80720853]Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Good night, Nairaland. [/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Pegzzyg(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Its so funny how the Internet forgets so soon sha, when Jackye was on the spot for allegedly calling someone a witch even if that's not what she said 'exactly', people did not remember that again o, now its Tacha! people are ranting up and down, its a game guyz, lets relax............ Besides, Ebuka is simply the mouth-piece of the gods (Ironically speaking) Whatever, he does on that stage is what Biggie directed him to do. Its as simple as that! Nawa oo o
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

Ebuka immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Good night, Nairaland.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2019
skukimania:

She is entertaining. That's a characteristic that endear her supporters to her.
I'm talking about smart you are talking about entertainment lol ,what has smart got to do with entertainment? grin grin

Btw what you call entertainment may not be entertaining to others undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by NotFarFrom: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Newsloft:
grin lol dem no allow am Fvck grin grin

shocked
see Signature
You see Tacha as person wey Ebuka no go nack die?? The fact is she's a dumbo. Bimbo; in this case I am not referring the Yoruba name, I mean Bimbo in the sense that she is physically attractive but with an ugly brain. Q.E.D.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by distilledwalex(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
WHERE'S THE BEAUTY.SOMEONE THAT WALKS LIKE A CRAB.
Guy wetin na.. You don make me laff break my phone screen.. I never hear dis kain finishing before.. Crab kwa.. AYE O!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by toprealman: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Man playing God since the days of Pharaoh. Who God bless, no man can curse.
Who the hell is Ebuka and Tundt to pull someone down. I dont give a shii about this programme.....
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by TruthHurts100: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Budline1:

Exactly lol. Just 'Thingy' and 'Basically' be grammar wey she Sabi.

She couldn't even spell Daughter. That girl empty for head.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Budline1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
TruthHurts100:

She couldn't even spell Daughter. That girl empty for head.

grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by TemmyWon(f): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
teelarryberry:

Like seek like , am not Surprise ,awon team tacha , keep supporting mediocrity , I guess u want ur daughter too end up like her , ohh sorry I forgot , she can't even spell daughter correctly ,
I guess u an olosho like her ,, public pussy ,, ( no be me talk am ) defending ur member ,,u try ,,John terry lol grin grin grin
It's nice seeing you update me on the characteristics of your mother. wink
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by teelarryberry(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
TemmyWon:

It's nice seeing you update me on the characteristics of your mother. wink

See am , how senseless you are ,,u know one thing abt real men ,
Even doh u show how dump you are in.public ,I can't drag your dad or mom into it ,, I face you directly , cos its only people dat dont respect dere parent dat would be comfortable dragging oder peoples , babe I dont know you or ur parent ,, but nah I can't drag ur parent into dis, dats de best evidence ,,people can now judge beetwen us, whose Reasonable,,
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by skukimania(f): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I'm talking about smart you are talking about entertainment lol ,what has smart got to do with entertainment? grin grin

Btw what you call entertainment may not be entertaining to others undecided

But, Mercy seems smarter than Tacha. I mean look at their last Arena game.
As for finding her entertaining; that's why I said her supporters, I didn't say everyone.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2019
skukimania:

But, Mercy seems smarter than Tacha. I mean look at their last Arena game.
As for finding her entertaining; that's why I said her supporters, I didn't say everyone.
Ok.Habeg vote for Tacha in mercy voice, she is soooooooo real.

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Good night, Nairaland.
My mama say I b Igbo, rather
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by desoul2004(m): 2:23am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
I don't need a job sweetie. I can employ you and your entire generation.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.