Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" (35768 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Katier00(f): 4:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Shame dey catch me on her behalf

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Aphroditee(f): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2019
ZWorld:
Popular Instagrammer, Tunde Ednut has expressed how he felt tonight, after the host of BBNaija, Ebuka Uchendu asked Tacha to mention 3 characteristics of a BBNaija winner.

See the exchange below...

Tunde Ednut of recent has expressed his hatred for the popular Instagram slay queen ever since she made it into the BBNaija house.

Basically for her arrogance and ignorance to fellow housemates and matters at hand.

However on sharing the video of Ebuka and Tacha digging it out, he wrote;

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-tunde-ednut-blasts-tacha-for-failing-to-answer-ebukas-question/

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Aphroditee(f): 4:41am On Jul 29, 2019
ZWorld:
Popular Instagrammer, Tunde Ednut has expressed how he felt tonight, after the host of BBNaija, Ebuka Uchendu asked Tacha to mention 3 characteristics of a BBNaija winner.

Tunde Ednut of recent has expressed his hatred for the popular Instagram slay queen ever since she made it into the BBNaija house.

Basically for her arrogance and ignorance to fellow housemates and matters at hand.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-tunde-ednut-blasts-tacha-for-failing-to-answer-ebukas-question/

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by gistovas: 4:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Izime4(m): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2019
With the way everyone was condemning her I thought she was going to be the first to be evicted.

In naija today, graduates have no value anymore. Even oguja and agbero boys earn far more than graduates.

Because of unemployment many graduates venture into teaching in private schools where they are paid less than the old minimum wage of 18k.

Tacha may just win it and then you will understand that your education and correct English are valueless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Callisco: 4:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Who cares
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Sibrah: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
I felt bad for her too when I watched it,I knew she has a big problem long ago when she couldn’t spell daughter correctly,this little things matter a whole lot ,her brain dwells just in her breast alone,I don’t hate her but I just don’t like it when someone is naturally dumb....
You are on smartphone where there is auto correction and detection for wrong spelling.
If not we for see how you sabi spell reach.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by tejiri4(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Izime4:
With the way everyone was condemning her I thought she was going to be the first to be evicted.

In naija today, graduates have no value anymore. Even oguja and agbero boys earn far more than graduates.

Because of unemployment many graduates venture into teaching in private schools where they are paid less than the old minimum wage of 18k.

Tacha may just win it and then you will understand that your education and correct English are valueless

Your education and english is valueless cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Spechialone(f): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2019
She's darker in complexion now...biggie buy her cream o
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Hotfreezers: 5:18am On Jul 29, 2019
People like Tacha are merely objects of attention but not worthy of winning.

They are like the bells rung by a marketplace hawker drawing attention to his wares. He's not selling bells, but the bells draw attention to what he's selling.

Tacha would keep voters paying to send Texts thereby bringing money. But when it's time to mess them up, it is that same Big brother that would wreck them. Remember that's how Tboss couldn't sing Nigeria's national anthem. Remember that's how Ceec jam talked and cursed her father.

Tasha drives conversations and that's what girls like her are good for. When the real deal comes, they are kicked out.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by kerry57: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Yeye program for dumbass oloshos. Yeye just the smell everywhere for naija.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Igetmyown247: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2019
ZWorld:

Watch the video

Not a fan of bbnaija, but she just might win. God has a way of turning things around..
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by boban007: 5:25am On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Big Brother has been making "mgbekes" the face of BBN. Nigerians just want someone they can connect to. That is why it is a REALITY show, not WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, though there are tasks designed to test their intelligence.

If we wanted intelligent people, Efe wouldn't have won. Jackye wouldn't be in the bottom five. But how many non-viewers of the show know Jackye?

I am sure they all know Mercy, oni idi nla. It is the world we live in.

I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.JACKYE WAS DOING JUST FINE UNTIL EBUKA CALLED HER OUT FOR CALLING TACHA A WITCH.THAT WAS WHAT ACTUALLY DROPPED HER RATING AND TACHA GARNERED MORE SYMPATHY VOTES AND SHE BECAME BOASTFUL AND ARROGANT UNTIL MIKE DISGRACED HER EVER SINCE THEN NIGERIANS NOTICED HOW COMPLETELY DULL SHE IS AS IF SHE NEVER WENT TO PRIMARY SCHOOL.HER DUMBNESS COULDN'T BE FORGIVEN.EVEN WHEN SHE PUT SOUTH AFRICA IN NORTHERN AFRICA A FELLOW HOUSEMATE LGARI THAT DOESN'T LIVE IN AFRICA SAID SHE CAN'T FORGIVE SUCH A MISTAKE.SO NIGERIANS ARE NOT VOTING FOR ONLY ASS.WHY DO U THINK PEOPLE LOVE AND MISS KIM OPRAH?BEAUTY AND BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 5:28am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Over sabi she is just saying she is herself and original don't see what is wrong with that ....he should take a chill pill and stop hating
Olodo...you didn't do Xteristics of living things for pry school
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by rickdaking(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2019
tacha... see your life...

well lemme not talk much.. Tasha is known for pulling publicity stunts just so that she can trend.. albeit foolishly. I won't be surprised if this happening was one of them(stunts)
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2019
komodapson:

It seems more of a diversionary tactics by Elites
What diversion? Your problem has been there before bbn, its there now during bbn and will still b there after bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by nairalanduseles: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
Olodo...you didn't do Xteristics of living things for pry school

How will that improve my standard of living
I am more interested in formulas to make life better

Wise
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

How will that improve my standard of living
I am more interested in formulas to make life better

Wise
Then , your first comment sound dumb
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by nairalanduseles: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
Then , your first comment sound dumb

It is sounds not sound.......keep exposing yourself
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

It is sounds not sound.......keep exposing yourself
Still dumb anyway ...you couldn't come up with a superior argument
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by nairalanduseles: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
Still dumb anyway ...you couldn't come up with a superior argument

You are delusional I was never arguing with you......
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

You are delusional I was never arguing with you......
I m done
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by nairalanduseles: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
I m done

Try to feed you seem really hungry and cranky wish I could relate
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by ritux: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2019
So I have been on leave throughout this past week and virtually been indoors.

All I have been watching on tv is the ministerial screening and big brother.

On the big brother, there are very few intelligent housemates in the house.

Amongst the guys in no particular order, I will pick Seyi, Mike and perhaps Omashola.

From the ladies, I see only one super intelligent lady there in the person of Jackye. Maybe I should add Kaffi but not sure.

The other housemates are bunch of ............... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by genesis101: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Do you need enough hands on desk without having to spend much on salary at the end of the month? Recruiting interns can be the best shot.

Are you looking for where to do your Siwes/IT training? The long awaited solution is here.
https://www.siwesfinder.com/register

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Ferdinandu(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2019
The Tunde is the one that is dumb.Does BBN Winner has xteristics.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Abudu2000(m): 6:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Money that is enough to feed a full family will be wasted on subscription for Instagram. Many of you wasting your time on that app and bbnnaija will live to regret it
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Tarabye: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by bender79: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2019
9jvirgin:
A country is bedeviled by hardship, instability, insecurity, agony, flood, corruption, and criminals cum ministers taking a bow at the National Assembly and all what can be sensationalized is a senseless, low profile and semi-literate called Taa!cha?

Chai! What is the offense of Nigeria?
Are we going to die on top Nigeria problem? O boy once in a while it is good to shake it off with things like this Biko. Abi na you one solve the problems?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by daima: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Nice right up. But you missed out on the most important point. Ceecee made not because of her controversial nature. But also because she was smart. A lawyer by profession who had no dent in her profile.... Google tasha and see "Instagram Ashawo" pop up... Which brand will sign up a personality with such a tag

Also lemme take you back to the session of Tboss. She also was super controversial yet how far did she make it outside the house So been controversial isnt the key to success...

In my opinion ceecee was favoured. Moreover nina wasnt controversial yet in terms of success she is at Par with ceecee.

For me i dont see this tasha girl going far outside the house... Mercy would do better.
tigerclaws:
i never liked this girl but because of this I'm beginning to fall in love with her

and this type of person excel pass her BBN mates

CeCe received more than this hate
today she's the one of the most successful (if not the most successful) of those loved ones

where are her haters now and what did her haters achieved for those ones they loved dearly?

i remembered them saying that no company will sign her but today na them dey rush am

now it's Tasha turn
fact is that the girl is playing her game well and that was her mission earlier which was to be controversial and believe me it's working for her
believe me many of her fellow house mate will like to be controversial like her to trend
after all there's nothing moral about this BBN anyway
she'll succeed more than her fellow house mates
mark my words
i predicted CeCe to be successful even when nobody believes she will

fact is that she's acquiring what's needed in publicity
imagine huge Instagram followers + popularity grin
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nature8(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
I felt bad for her too when I watched it,I knew she has a big problem long ago when she couldn’t spell daughter correctly,this little things matter a whole lot , her brain dwells just in her breast alone, I don’t hate her but I just don’t like it when someone is naturally dumb....

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.