Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" (35752 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by komodapson(m): 4:08am On Jul 30, 2019
femi4:
What diversion? Your problem has been there before bbn, its there now during bbn and will still b there after bbn

Easy guy... We go solve am... But I believe folks need to be more worried about issues that contends... BBN I'm indifferent about it....its absolutely an individuals prerogative to watch whatever he/she likes....but issues need to be prioritized
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by femi4: 4:29am On Jul 30, 2019
komodapson:

Easy guy... We go solve am... But I believe folks need to be more worried about issues that contends... BBN I'm indifferent about it....its absolutely an individuals prerogative to watch whatever he/she likes....but issues need to be prioritized
When it was standing alone, you couldn't solve it. You don't prioritize what you have failed to do over the years.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by rkennyking(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
You all really need a job oo. Oya tell me is BBN a place where u expect someone to be asked to define characteristic?? She was smart enough to know that she was not under any obligation to do that and she decided to use that to show she us confident . I won't say she dont know definition of characteristics tho because she never attempted it or gave a wrong definition she only put her self in place of the definition and that can really be a smart one. In short if you are seeing BBN everyday you need a job , if you come online to comment about it everyday you need a job too . me gan I am jobless to have taken so much time to do this . peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.