Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today (676 Views)

Have You Been Disappointed By Rogue Writers? Try Us Today / We Deliver The Best Articles - Connect With Us Today / You Might Want To Consider That Writer Who Doesn't Disappoint! Try Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by winkmart: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
I sell on Fiverr and I understand what it means to disappoint buyers.

I won't even disappoint. If I won't be able to deliver your job, I tell you straightaway. But once I make promises, be rest assured I will not default.

I do rewrite and topic research.

Hint me about the details of your article. Let's get started.

Rate is friendly too

WhatsApp link: https://vars.us/uXA0J

Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by waywardpikin: 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
Hi JamesKudooski, I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.
Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by JamesKudooski(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
waywardpikin:
Hi JamesKudooski, I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.

Hello waywardpikin, please forward the message to okoosiqudus@gmail.com. I can't read the one you sent to my DM.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by waywardpikin: 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
JamesKudooski:

Hello waywardpikin, please forward the message to okoosiqudus@gmail.com. I can't read the one you sent to my DM.

Thanks.

I sent you a mail
Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
Hello guys.

Do we have a research project writer in the house? I have a project work for you on one of the following topics ��:

- *Audience perception of influencer marketing among University of Ilorin Students*

- *Twitter users engagement of hate speech bill in Nigeria*

- *Fans approval and media coverage of celebrity Instagram post*

Do message me privately if you can or have someone who can write comprehensively and extensively on one of the topics. Thanks.
Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by JamesKudooski(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2020
waywardpikin:

I sent you a mail

I've responded.
Re: Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today by waywardpikin: 7:28pm On May 14, 2020
JamesKudooski:

I've responded.

Awesome! Replied.

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Content Writing Hiring Scammers / I Am A Specialized Article Writer / Story:More Than Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.