Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! (1035 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by Ritaokafor(f): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
It was reported last week that Regina was hospitalized with an unknown ailment. It was rumored to be "pregnancy". It has been confirmed that she is 4 months gone with her pregnancy for her husband! Lobatan.
It was also confirmed that her husband got her a house in London too.
Don't ask me for source cos na "sauce" I get. Lol grin.
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by TrollKiller(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Las las, Ned don score one goal for this fresh kpekus.
Meanwhile, the kpekus of nl girls like Pocahontas and sweetbuns are getting Staler by the day and childless
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by EmzyT: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2019
TrollKiller:
Las las, Ned don score one goal for this fresh kpekus.
Meanwhile, the kpekus of nl girls like Pocahontas and sweetbuns are getting Staler by the day and childless

U wicked cheesy Your name fit you grin
They will fight you ooo, you know they are feminists, they have equal rights and are very strong as men grin

Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by Katier00(f): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Ritaokafor:
It was reported last week that Regina was hospitalized with an unknown ailment. It was rumored to be "pregnancy". It has been confirmed that she is 4 months gone with her pregnancy for her husband! Lobatan.
It was also confirmed that her husband got her a house in London too.
Don't ask me for source cos na "sauce" I get. Lol grin.
saying rubbish on a monday morning.
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by Andersonjr(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Bia enyi i'll still ask you where is your “sauce”

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by TrollKiller(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2019
EmzyT:

U wicked cheesy Your name fit you grin
They will fight you ooo, you know they are feminists, they have equal rights and are very strong as men grin
grin
Let them come
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by Ritaokafor(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Katier00:
saying rubbish on a monday morning.
It's not rubbish, it's true. Just keep doubting while she gives birth in the next 5months. tongue.
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by Ritaokafor(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Andersonjr:
Bia enyi i'll still ask you where is your “sauce”
Nna m, "sauce" no n'afo Regina nwanne gi grin. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by blesskewe(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Watin concern me??
Re: Regina Daniel Is Pregnant! by greatme2good(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
She's married so her getting pregnant shouldn't be a news.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival / Do You Know This Man / Ladies: How Is Your Relationship With Your Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.