Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) (78653 Views)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Techfave(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingluqman:
International G girl!! This one can yahooo YAHOO GUY

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by foreshore(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistNotice:
A 24-year-old Nigerian lady, Kaosiso Ezibe, has been charged in Canada, after a woman was defrauded of more than $291,000 by someone she met online

The 60-year-old woman had met someone claiming to be a wealthy architect living in Toronto, through an online dating website.

Between February and March, the woman allegedly started an online relationship with the architect, conversing through emails, text messages and phone calls.

According to the police, the wealthy architect was a fabricated identity. Ezibe was taken into custody on Wednesday. .

She has been charged with fraud over $5,000, laundering proceeds of a crime, possessing the proceeds of a crime over $5,000 and possessing the proceeds of a crime under $5,000.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/yahoo-girl-defrauds-canadian-lady-of-300k

Na dem dem again!!!
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Catch them young!
Not too young to RULE!
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by benpuzzy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
lasthero:
Ezibe doesn't sound Nigerian. Abi na which tribe?
but Kaosiso is an igbo name.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Btruth: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
even this small girl too?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ledaman: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
If I could meet this girl, I would love to ask her one question;
How did you do it?
Pure genius
What is genius about her? she is a disgrace to Nigeria!

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
E
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ledaman: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
orunmila144:
genius is creating iphones and robots and electric powered cars. to you genius is defrauding old women ? wow
Can you imagine the stupid question that he would like to ask her

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
WildChild00:

Bro! you mean maga still dey pay? shocked
IYKYK
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Mikefixed16: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Gkemz: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Yahoo yahoo is everywhere today

Because of Buhari

He made the country difficult to survive in and so therefore youths turned to 'street' as the only succor to survive. It has never been this bad that ladies had to join the moving train which seems to be the only thing moving in this era just like the bet scammer above me

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mikefixed16:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
the girl in the story, na so she start o.
Baba go find work abeg
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by deltateam: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
rentAcock:
I don't get it, a woman who easily has $300k at her disposal is not poor so was it greed that led her into believing she was conversing with a rich architect? They said she spoke to the scammer on the phone, did she not know she was taking to a girl or was she interested in a lesbain relationship. I hate to admit it, but I too would like to know how this young girl pulled it off, her talents would be better suited as a Nigerian politician.

They usually have a network. Some are intelligence which I believe the girl contacted her, some talk the talk while others cash the cash.

Am I a yahoo boy?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius
she was the picker nothing more
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
This happens a lot to the elderly, unfortunately. Scammers likely these prey on vulnerable old people looking for love and tell them believable lies in order to get their hard-earned money, smdh.

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Prectega(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mopolchi:
No comment. Nothing wey Dayo no go see for Amala joint.

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Usanga35: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
$300k??
Yahoo girl?,,,
It means dat Yahoo boys are nonsensical....
No wonder they say...
Wat a man can do ..a woman can do better....
With dis evidence b4 these honourable nairalanders....
I must say dat i am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that ...Watsoever a man can do in dis life/ planet earth a woman can do Better,worst, even worster......i rest ma case....

Meanwhile ....I have boxers and pants for sale...check ma sig...
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by cooltola(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
well she going to be in jail
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
lasthero:
Ezibe doesn't sound Nigerian. Abi na which tribe?
na igbo, is better than beheading a British citizen in London in the name of Islam or wearing sucide bomb pant to bomb American airline
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius
What's genius about breach of trust ?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

What's genius about breach of trust ?
she's got the brains, let's put it to good use
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
ruggedtimi:
she was the picker nothing more
you know so much?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Must u use beautiful woman before starting a headline on nairaland?
Can't u just start a headline with woman......
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by D1zion: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ezibe why.why do you people tarnish our image everywhere you go.you're very young & beautiful that you have time to be useful to yourself,your family & your country!
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
she's got the brains, let's put it to good use

What brain is there to cheat someone ..She breached trust and that's the easiest thing to do.. stop glorifying her like she invented a plasma engine or something
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by stanliwiser: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Mumu.
Taking advantage of emotionally vulnerable people is a genius move to you.
SMH
Brother Nigeria nor be here again o, alot of dead brains are with us.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
IYKYK

Yahoo +
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by mailemy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
mchc1001:
This girl is look alike of the father Okey Ezibe if am right?, Lion must surely born Lion, my sister I salute you, you're a great girl
She's the one and she's the only daughter. Daughter of a billionaire and I think may be her account was used for the fraud . What do I know self.

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
PapaBaby:
Very soon Canada would close its doors to all Nigerian migrants.
God forbid
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gkemz:

He made the country difficult to survive in and so therefore youths turned to 'street' as the only succor to survive. It has never been this bad that ladies had to join the moving train which seems to be the only thing moving in this era just like the bet scammer above me
oga forget that stale excuse, she does not live in Nigeria, is Canada equally as bad as Nigeria? some persons are just criminals even if they wallow in plenty.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
WildChild00:

Yahoo +
yahoo plus

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra