Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) (78654 Views)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
yahoo plus

Ka wa kazeee grin
Easy bro

1 Like

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's a free world do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it grin
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
If I could meet this girl, I would love to ask her one question;
How did you do it?
Pure genius
Igbo Amaka people, where are you?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Curry30: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
orunmila144:
genius is creating iphones and robots and electric powered cars. to you genius is defrauding old women ? wow

Lol...genius in the negative, criminal direction!
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Adakintroy2: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius

Stealing from a sixty yr old isn't genius you idiot.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by tymicjay77: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius
I feel she was used by another G guys who used her as picker.... Dt is Wat happen I m very sure.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
juju and demons at their own handiwork
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by cooljide(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
wow!! 300k dollars. Even if you work in an average company in nigeria as a graduate for the next 30yrs, you won't get quarter of this money. e be like say i go start this work on a full time basis o.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius

Genius?
Her mates are providing solutions to problems,
she being egged on by one hundred and seventy one thieves and one.

No go find work make you dey shout genius like crase person. .Tueeeh!

Nansense an radarada.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Barondval: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistNotice:
A 24-year-old Nigerian lady, Kaosiso Ezibe, has been charged in Canada, after a woman was defrauded of more than $291,000 by someone she met online

The 60-year-old woman had met someone claiming to be a wealthy architect living in Toronto, through an online dating website.

Between February and March, the woman allegedly started an online relationship with the architect, conversing through emails, text messages and phone calls.

According to the police, the wealthy architect was a fabricated identity. Ezibe was taken into custody on Wednesday. .

She has been charged with fraud over $5,000, laundering proceeds of a crime, possessing the proceeds of a crime over $5,000 and possessing the proceeds of a crime under $5,000.
y gurl,y?
See more here; http://gistmore.com/yahoo-girl-defrauds-canadian-lady-of-300k
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by pacespot(m): 3:32am On Jul 30, 2019
rentAcock:
I don't get it, a woman who easily has $300k at her disposal is not poor so was it greed that led her into believing she was conversing with a rich architect? They said she spoke to the scammer on the phone, did she not know she was talking to a girl or was she interested in a lesbain relationship. I hate to admit it, but I too would like to know how this young girl pulled it off, her talents would be better suited as a Nigerian politician.

If she successfully pulled it off, she wouldn't be where she is today.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by pacespot(m): 3:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Xisnin:
She is not a Nigerian.

There is no way this girl defrauded that old lady.
The police should arrest the real criminal who is likely her boyfriend.
Yahoo boys often rope innocent people in their crimes.

To you now, every woman is innocent, you don't believe a woman can commit a crime, judging people by their facial look. Sorry is your name. Your grave is beside your bed, just you haven't seen it yet.

1 Like

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Usanga35:
$300k??
Yahoo girl?,,,
It means dat Yahoo boys are nonsensical....
No wonder they say...
Wat a man can do ..a woman can do better....
With dis evidence b4 these honourable nairalanders....
I must say dat i am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that ...Watsoever a man can do in dis life/ planet earth a woman can do Better,worst, even worster......i rest ma case....

Meanwhile ....I have boxers and pants for sale...check ma sig...

A woman can sell better!!! Gerrarra hia! grin
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=pacespot post=80757227]

To you now, every woman is innocent, you don't believe a woman can commit a crime

I am not responsible for what you understand.
Get second opinions if you are confused after reading a post.

[quote]judging people by their facial look. Sorry is your name. Your grave is beside your bed, just you haven't seen it yet.
You must be a dunce if you believed that a single person especially the girl in the picture con a single person of 300K dollars.
Even though I don't know you, I can smartly guess your ability.
There are some crimes you will be accused of that I will flatly deny because
I know you don't have what it takes given your cognitive capacity.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by cooljide(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=Xisnin post=80765573][/quote] it is very possible for a single person to con someone that amount of money because the money wasn't gotten all at once, it was gotten bit by bit. like say 50k, 50k, 80k etc till it became 300k.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
mchc1001:
This girl is look alike of the father Okey Ezibe if am right?, Lion must surely born Lion, my sister I salute you, you're a great girl

Lol u sabi okey ezibe. Dem dey go my church
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by pacespot(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xisnin:
You must be a dunce if you believed that a single person especially the girl in the picture con a single person of 300K dollars.
Even though I don't know you, I can smartly guess your ability.
There are some crimes you will be accused of that I will flatly deny because
I know you don't have what it takes given your cognitive capacity.

That girl in picture is older than a girl I took to a place where I was processing some money and she went there behind my back to collect the money without my suspicion, FOOL.

You know I told you your grave is beside your bed. You are the type that someone will be digging your grave and they will tell you it is your house's foundation and you will be cheering them on. I hope you learn a lesson of life from a woman before you change your view, you will come back to this post and tender an apology by then.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
orunmila144:
genius is creating iphones and robots and electric powered cars. to you genius is defrauding old women ? wow

Don't blame that guy.

He's a typical example of a lazy youth.

Na dia normal way of reasoning and thinking be dat.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by segun18(m): 2:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Bollinga:

I don't think she was manipulated because she got some share of the money which amounts to $5000.
She knew what game she's into

You could be right ..but in both Ways She is in a big Mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.