Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching (31344 Views)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by sylve11: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
If indeed it was in the contract that CR7 should have playing time in that game in South Korea then there should be a settlement... CR7 should do a gangnam style style celebration for his goals next season cheesy
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Automatic3444(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
wwwtortoise:
cheesy

The rippling effects of Grace+hardwork.

Yes, grace comes first from a higher entity coupled with your efforts, zeal, focus, dedication and doggedness. I didn't call it talent instead i chose grace for a reason.
No human born of a woman is without talent. Only grace gives you direction and nurtures it for exploits.

Brethren pray for grace and strive for success; then watch excellence chase you pants down tongue

U make my day

1 Like

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by tfash96(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
One idiot don stylishly drag Messi into the matter.. Such a fool!!!!!
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by shogsman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
The guy was probably not fit and did not want to taint his career with an embarrassing performance, so y'all should let him off the hook for this.
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Karleb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
US$25 ticket became US$338 and was sold out in two and a half hours because someone mentioned Ronaldo! shocked shocked
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Trippledee(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Scam of the century
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Frankiss44(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Karleb:
US$25 ticket became US$338 and was sold out in two and a half hours because someone mentioned Ronaldo! shocked shocked

My brother the thing weak me...
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Mikefixed15: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by seborrhic: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Karleb:
How do u people even manage to read at all.
Tickets ranged from $25 to $338 for the different strata of seats and viewing positions.It doesn't mean that the $25 ticket was inflated to $338.
Understanding cannot be that hard na.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by ruggedtimi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
omo
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by xeleb(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
about the south Korea money, was so supreme , 25 dollars equal 30000, nigeria money even get value pass am, which kain misery be this, south Korea , home of Samsung ,LG , and other big companies, who know why is so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by deltateam: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oche211:

Na so...
Ronaldo wasn't there when the deal was signed and he may probably be suffering from jet-lag nd was tired.

Yeah. He cant come and kill himself on top friendly game. We need him at his best this season.
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by einsteine(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
xeleb:
about the south Korea money, was so supreme , 25 dollars equal 30000, nigeria money even get value pass am, which kain misery be this, south Korea , home of Samsung ,LG , and other big companies, who know why is so

The nominal value of currency does not mean anything. Japan is the 3rd biggest economy in the world and yet 1 dollar is 108 yen.
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by deltateam: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
seborrhic:

How do u people even manage to read at all.
Tickets ranged from $25 to $338 for the different strata of seats and viewing positions.It doesn't mean that the $25 ticket was inflated to $338.
Understanding cannot be that hard na.

Dem get position where Ororo go hear you?

I wan call am GOAT. tongue
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by MrBONE2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
lucky999:
First to comment
Nairalanders should fry Akara for me

grin

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Kunlexy96(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy! That Messi name wey them go dey chant go pain Ronaldo like madt.
Ororo go be like pls stop that am sorry...

Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by Lexicon123: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Omo see devaluation of currency. 1,200 won to $1. It can only compete with the likes of the Zimbabwean dollar. Nigeria Naira no even be their mate. But really, I thought industrialization helps strengthen currencies!
Re: South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Cos, those that played came by train or ship... undecided
No. They teleported grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.