Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) (67081 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Hope they do something to it. But aren't people in that community they have been watching this grow to this height.

Is it community collecting taxes?

Let any community indigents make mistake to tap power there, then you will know if that facility belong to the community or the zoo government ministry of darkness.

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
one be only one suppose grow make e be two. on a second thought this might be the work of pepper dem gang(i'll not mention names) you can't tell this palm planted it self in a electric transformer?

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Use chemical and kill the damn tree
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by lebron7(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Green energy comes to mind grin
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Deldevieno(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
See all this people. Una no understand wetin dey sup for that photo. The witches for that area don build shrine weh go disrupt power supply. It's crystal clear. Lol

1 Like

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why are you disturbing my gentle self with this rubbish

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by blank(f): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Virginnn:
SEE MORE PHOTOS
BEDC
PHCN
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

It's owned by the FGN. It's TCN property. They are in charge of such. Maybe they need to get in touch with their ministry of the environment or something like that.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by omohlexy: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutting that palm tree is not easy. If you must cut it there must be power outage from transmission and it involves a chain of process. But if you wanna die,touch that thing with a cutlass
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by castro316: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Very possible. That is to tell you that the metal stand is well insulated.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by femi4: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
make nepa remove their pole....its obvious, the palm tree got there first
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:
9th wonder of the world...

Join me (the irregular migrant) by 1 pm on tvc news tomorrow the 30th of July for a chat on "World Day against Trafficking in Persons"
Who u be sorry o no offend
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Virginnn:
Bizarre! Tall Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta

Wonder will never end. So I traveled to my country home with my parents in Delta State. The other day, was going to the farm with my grandmother. There I saw it. A disaster waiting to happen. What tickled my fancy was the fact that the electric pole is right in the middle of tbhe town. not some far away forest.

Furthermore, there is usually this annual maintenance programme by whichever agency is in charge. How come they have been missing this?

That an important electricity facility like this one can be ignored speaks volume about our mentality as a people.

Here, calling on bloggers and the various news agencies to publicise this till it gets to the authorities in charge.

Note: this eyesore is located at the end of Ikpamaku Street, Adeje Town in Okpe LGA of Delta State.
Wadoooo...
Abeg,Biology Students,is this Parasitic or Symbiotic relationship
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Nobody should carry his busy-body near that pylon. What you have on that cable is 132KV.

Whoever that wants to commit sucide should climb that palm tree.
As in small marapco generator of 150 kva or what.,. that thing you're seeing there is 75000 volts.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Bluffly: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Virginnn:

Wonder will never end. So I traveled to my country home with my parents in Delta State. The other day, was going to the farm with my grandmother. There I saw it. A disaster waiting to happen. What tickled my fancy was the fact that the electric pole is right in the middle of tbhe town. not some far away forest.

Furthermore, there is usually this annual maintenance programme by whichever agency is in charge. How come they have been missing this?

That an important electricity facility like this one can be ignored speaks volume about our mentality as a people.

Here, calling on bloggers and the various news agencies to publicise this till it gets to the authorities in charge.

Note: this eyesore is located at the end of Ikpamaku Street, Adeje Town in Okpe LGA of Delta State.
Wadoooo...
Whoever is responsible for this maintenance is doomed
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
With A Little Confusion. Infatuation, eh eh

felo812000:
THIS NA TEMPTATION!!!!!!!
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by luluman: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Virginnn:

Wadoooo...
Since we have electric fish, this must be electric palm.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:
9th wonder of the world...

Join me (the irregular migrant) by 1 pm on tvc news tomorrow the 30th of July for a chat on "World Day against Trafficking in Persons"

Cn it be viewed later on youtube. I remember you and the story. It was touching.

Nice to see you're still trying to give back so others don't make the same mistake.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
That Palm-Tree and the High tension is dragging for Land space...
I guess It's the Palm-Tree that will win Las las

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
armadeo:

Cn it be viewed later on youtube. I remember you and the story. It was touching.

Nice to see you're still trying to give back so others don't make the same mistake.

Thanks so much bro. The drive and motivation is to hopefully save as much souls as I can from having to endure what I did.

Will see how it goes and will drop a link if possible

1 Like

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
bewla:
Who u be sorry o no offend

I be me... grin

No offence taken

1 Like

Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's inside a bush, so something of that nature will definitely happen.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
As in small marapco generator of 150 kva or what.,. that thing you're seeing there is 75000 volts.

132,000 volts = 132kv
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
lonelydora:

132,000 volts = 132kv
My bad..,i taught he wrote kva.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is what is meant when they say Warri no dey carry last.
Benin una dey learn for matter wey pass man.
Waffi una too much carry go.
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Death trap
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by archat: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2019
the attitudes of these phcn people is not encouraging at all they dont give light on regular basis and even if they eventualy brings the light sef na high voltage them go bring.my laptop charger got burnt yesterday due their carelessness.i don taya for this country sef
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Thats mY Town
Re: Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) by kindkingsley: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Abeg nor kill me wt laugh
The pole go shift for the palm tree like seriously?

Dokitadotun:
That is why Palm tree is said to be highly resilient. Thriving in a difficult environment. If Care is not taken the electric pole may need to shift small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures / Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.