Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

An Excellent Guide On Starting A Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Excellent Guide On Starting A Business In Nigeria (191 Views)

I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business / Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Excellent Guide On Starting A Business In Nigeria by Ahamic(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
There are great articles on guide towards starting a business in Nigeria and most of the writers missed what I think is the most important part of the guide. Thus, my coming with an excellent guide on starting a business in Nigeria – I mean business that will prosper!
If you want to start a business in Nigeria, or you know someone that wants to start a business in Nigeria; kindly go through these excellent step by step guide on starting a business in Nigeria. You can also advise someone to go through it.
1. Develop a burning desire to start and run a successful business in Nigeria. This is the point I consider the most important that most writers have not considered or given enough space that it deserves in their articles. In Nigeria, many challenges are working against entrepreneurs or would-be entrepreneurs on starting or running existing businesses; so without this burning desire to start and succeed in business in Nigeria, one may have many ideas or even start a promising business but fail in the long run if that that burning desire to start and run a business successfully and determination to make it happen is not there from the beginning.

2. Create a business idea with a solution. Any business idea you are creating at this stage, should be addressing one challenge or the other. It is not about creating a business idea that is fantastic, but about creating an idea that will solve problems or at least a problem; that is why it’s called a business idea, because its intention is to bring in money once consummated. And no idea will receive consistent financial reward except it’s solving a problem. Here you have to come up with an idea that will be solving one or more of the challenges facing Nigerians.

3. Draft a good but simple business plan. You have to create a simple business plan that will aid you in making your idea a reality. It has to be good in the sense that it will include every detail that will make it workable. And it has to be as simple as possible so that it will not become too complex for you to run with it. You can read the simple business plan format for your start up. Read more...https://smeguide.net/an-excellent-guide-on-starting-a-business-in-nigeria-a-business-that-will-prosper/

(1) (Reply)

Tax Appeal Tribunal Rules That Excess Dividend Is Liable To Tax At 30%. / Zamfara State Government To Recruit 8,000 Workers Into The Civil Service / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.