Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k (2136 Views)

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Benreu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
pls house i need an advise on how to use this little saving wisely. I am a teacher and below 30. I have 500k in my account. I am thinking of the right investment and i cant really get a good idea on hw to invest. Pls kindly assist me.
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Albert44:
Hello evening I have a very good investment offer for u. You don't even need up to that amount you have to start. It's called the index market on binary.com. All you have to do is create an account on binary.com and also you create an account with perfect money on perfect money.is make for a start an investment of $200 and make $10 daily. We trade for you. The money will be in your own account . Actually we make a returns of $20 daily on the $200 capital. You share with us 50/50. So we get $10 daily while you also get $10 daily. For make details check my signature for my contact and send me a WhatsApp msg.

Hi OP was this helpful, Have a lot trust issues with this Bitcoin and forex thing
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by delawal: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Albert44:
Hello evening I have a very good investment offer for u. You don't even need up to that amount you have to start. It's called the index market on binary.com. All you have to do is create an account on binary.com and also you create an account with perfect money on perfect money.is make for a start an investment of $200 and make $10 daily. We trade for you. The money will be in your own account . Actually we make a returns of $20 daily on the $200 capital. You share with us 50/50. So we get $10 daily while you also get $10 daily. For make details check my signature for my contact and send me a WhatsApp msg.
what a stupid suggestion. op run from all these online craps and I trade for u. if those guys re so good in what they do, they would have made so much money DT u won't see them on nairaland looking for people to hoodwink

8 Likes

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by simonlee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
delawal:

what a stupid suggestion. op run from all these online craps and I trade for u. if those guys re so good in what they do, they would have made so much money DT u won't see them on nairaland looking for people to hoodwink
they're everywhere on NL. 90% of them have not even seen the money they're here talking about...thus,discouraging investors on this platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Lekan4823(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Benreu:
pls house i need an advise on how to use this little saving wisely. I am a teacher and below 3 0. I have 500k in my account. I am thinking of the right investment and i cant really get a good idea on hw to invest. Pls kindly assist me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Jamestown123: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Albert44:
hmm una don start ooo. How legit is this?
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Damysa(f): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
How does this work

Lekan4823:

Buy Bitcoin on luno then send to your binance account and buy Elrond(erd) wait for a month and you'll thank me later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Lekan4823(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Damysa:

How does this work

It's called cryptocurrency trading!
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Benreu:
pls house i need an advise on how to use this little saving wisely. I am a teacher and below 30. I have 500k in my account. I am thinking of the right investment and i cant really get a good idea on hw to invest. Pls kindly assist me.
With 500K, you can actually start an e-retail business.
You can retail fashion and sports apparel, especially jerseys.

You can use whatsapp, Instagram, FB,Twitter and fora like Nairaland et al to promote your e-business; you even create your own e-commerce website to sell your goods.

I retail men's fashion and sports apparel. I can sell jerseys to you at wholesale price.
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by privaldo: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

You can use whatsapp, Instagram, FB,Twitter and fora like Nairaland et al to promote your e-business; you even create your own e-commerce website to sell your goods.

I retail men's fashion and sports apparel. I can sell jerseys to you at wholesale price.

Please give more idea on this business
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Albert44(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
I still stand on my ground online investment to still remains the best

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Tony142: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Go and learn a skill e.g barber, knowing how to Barb people's hair is a good skill, u can learn this in 3months, after that go and open a barbing salon close to a university, u know students (guyz) like to cult their hair always just to impress their babe, Lol, so opening a barbing salong close to any university weather state or federal is a good idea

Note: the good thing is dat u did not need all the 700k to open the barbing salon, with just 300k u can open a good and attractive barbing salon

#Goodluck bro
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
privaldo:

Please give more idea on this business
Like I stated earlier, it's an e-retail business. You buy fashion and sports apparel at a very competitive price and resell after adding your mark-up.

You can start this business initially online (e-commerce/social media) and later open a brick and mortar shop.

However, you can do both simultaneously. But considering the initial capital available, you could only start online to minimize cost.

Check my signature for my contact, if you still need further details. Remember, I also do this business and it won't be wise of me to share all secrets of the business to the open.

I can supply jerseys at wholesale price. This will be a win-win for us if you get supplies from me, because I will share the whole secret behind the business with you. When you succeed, my business also grows. smiley
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by wallexy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lekan4823:

Buy Bitcoin on luno then send to your binance account and buy Elrond(erd) wait for a month and you'll thank me later!

How does this work please
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Sunnybabe(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Benreu:
DM me on 08105161466... let me introduce u to an investment that is very sure ....
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by LKO(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

Like I stated earlier, it's an e-retail business. You buy fashion and sports apparel at a very competitive price and resell after adding your mark-up.

You can start this business initially online (e-commerce/social media) and later open a brick and mortar shop.

However, you can do both simultaneously. But considering the initial capital available, you could only start online to minimize cost.

Check my signature for my contact, if you still need further details. Remember, I also do this business and it won't be wise of me to share all secrets of the business to the open.

I can supply jerseys at wholesale price. This will be a win-win for us if you get supplies from me, because I will share the whole secret behind the business with you. When you succeed, my business also grows. smiley

Isn't this business saturated already? Just log onto instagram and other social media platform, everyone now sell jerseys, fashion wears etc. How do they sell?
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by ManspaceBarber(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
LKO:

Isn't this business saturated already? Just log onto instagram and other social media platform, everyone now sell jerseys, fashion wears etc. How do they sell?
Have you wondered how sport bet agents, food vendors, phone & tech gadget retailers, builing material merchants etc make it even inside same market or mall?

Even ideas are not really new and invention is rare. Innovation is what real entrepreneurs leverage on, to have an edge in any market their idea belongs.

I have offered my 5kobo advice because I'm also do fashion & sports apparel retail as side hustle. From this business, I earn more than someone else's main hustle.

I wish you the best, gentleman/madam. smiley
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by LKO(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

Have you wondered how sport bet agents, food vendors, phone & tech gadget retailers, builing material merchants etc make it even inside same market or mall?

Even ideas are not really new and invention is rare. Innovation is what real entrepreneurs leverage on, to have an edge in any market their idea belongs.

I have offered my 5kobo advice because I'm also do fashion & sports apparel retail as side hustle. From this business, I earn more than someone else's main hustle.

I wish you the best, gentleman/madam. smiley

Really interested in this jersey business, thinking of opening a sport shop where I would sell sport wears, jerseys, sport accessories etc as there are too many boutiques in my area already. But my fear is that I may not be able to make good sales as most persons easily get these jerseys from the okrika sellers at very low price.
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
LKO:

Really interested in this jersey business, thinking of opening a sport shop where I would sell sport wears, jerseys, sport accessories etc as there are too many boutiques in my area already. But my fear is that I may not be able to make good sales as most persons easily get these jerseys from the okrika sellers at very low price.
Location actually matters. But Okrika New season jerseys?! shocked I doubt. 2019/20 season starts this month. Sports and football fans and lovers are already kitting up their wardrobes. Job is even provided for printers who customize jerseys. I don't even have conventioanal shop for the retail business.

My contact and social media handles are my shop. Though I put sample in a barbershop where I learnt barbering skills and customers come from that side too.

I tell you, sport merchandising generates good revenue.
I just sent package up north. Kano State.

See attached screenshotd below.

1 Like

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Zigdore: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Albert44:
Penny wise pound foolish I'm not begging anybody to invest . If want to you can if you don't want who cares . pls I'm not one of those preach what I don't do if u care to see send me ur WhatsApp no and u see .

Advice him on something tangible he can lay hands on. Not online biz. Most of these online biz are scam..
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Zigdore: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

you just want to sell your jersey to him
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by Zigdore: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tony142:

Go and learn a skill e.g barber, knowing how to Barb people's hair is a good skill, u can learn this in 3months, after that go and open a barbing salon close to a university, u know students (guyz) like to cult their hair always just to impress their babe, Lol, so opening a barbing salong close to any university weather state or federal is a good idea
One of the best advise .God bless u.

Note: the good thing is dat u did not need all the 700k to open the barbing salon, with just 300k u can open a good and attractive barbing salon

#Goodluck bro
Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Zigdore:
you just want to sell your jersey to him
It's not a do or die for me. smiley
I don't force it on people. Manspace Community is about manliness. Alpha males! ☺

Re: Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k by samuelddarden: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Starting your own small business is a big, scary step into the unknown, but just by considering the option, you’re one step ahead. grave key

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Signals, Volatility, Crash And Boom, Step Index / How To Earn Money Online With Just $1. Crazy But True !!! / Now That MMM Nigeria Has Crash, What's Our Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.