Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,601 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail (75062 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Hoodbilonia: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Quick quick
No time
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thick beautiful woman. Waiting for a lucky guy to spend the money on.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by CaptainFM1: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
qualityovenbake:
This is no ordinary vacation, Italy is the home of organize crime. She is probably there to reconnect with her husband contacts, Sicilian Mafia, Camorra Mafia, Ndrangheta or Calabrian Mafia and Sacra Corona Units or United Sacred Crown. The FBI refers to them as the Italians Organized Crime(IOC).

Or perhaps she's there to plan another jail break for her husband.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by TotoNaRubber: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
El Chapo should have developed Biafra land when he had the chance, by now he may have successfully developed the Biafran Army with his wealth and become First Prime Minister but his quest for greed didn't help.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Princeofasia: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
that prison is like self con in naija.
btw why cant his workers sniff her out. that is too insensitive
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by TheStarsAlign: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Explorers:
El Chapo's wife Emma Coronel Aispuro (center right) is not allowed to visit the drug kingpin in jail but the couple's daughters can.

Two women in the centre. Which one is she, brown or yellow jacket?
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Ozana77(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamPatriotic:
El Chapo is not rooting in any jail, his business is going well in the US.

You sabi the koko, El chapo just de plan on more underground tunnel him go take de push cocaino enter on a daily basis. America will always be a slave to drugs.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Empiree: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sydney17:
No matter how strong a man is, there is a certain lady that has his password! If u think i lied, ask Samson that lose guard to Delilah, or asks even David that killed because of toto! Enjoy my queen, it's the ladies World Afterall, WOMEN! the only creature to have seen and talked to Devil's face to face! Whatever they discussed, we no even know the details, she only tells Adams about Apple! What do i know sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
you funny
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by henrixx(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:
No man burn of a woman can touch el chapos wife..you can sue me to court.

No man can date fvck with the wife of el Chapo.
Unless the man has finally written his will and dished it out to his relatives and children.

Not only will the cartel and loyal boys chop you into pieces until you bleed to death, they will also torture the lives of your loved ones until they can no longer toture them.
story. You be El chapo boys abi
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by dfrost: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jabioro:
Thank God you're able to understood my expression..many people think I was on gibberish lane..

No gibberish bruh. El Jefe's wife is El Jefe's wife. It's a no-go area.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by dfrost: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
cococandy:
You people like to think that vaginas are put on reserve for you for eternity. That’s where all this fantasy is coming from. That’s probably why many of you guys delve into crime because you believe it will bring power and the power will let you have women on hold forever.

But but but How about I tell you that El Chapo’s right hand man is already shagging her?

Sister shaggar, did you see me say it's not possible? And where did you see me support crime? Haba, don't just assume anything about anybody online. Not cool at all.

No be all man get time for women. Note that.

It is possible that someone is boning her but the problem is after, what happens? You can actually converse without being aggressive or insulting. Shalom.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol na so woman life be..enjoy yaself girl, hope you have one correct young boy there to recharge ya battery grin
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by BigJoe19: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
dfrost:

Sister shaggar, did you see me say it's not possible? And where did you see me support crime? Haba, don't just assume anything about anybody online. Not cool at all.

No be all man get time for women. Note that.

It is possible that someone is boning her but the problem is after, what happens? You can actually converse without being aggressive or insulting. Shalom.
Don't mind that woman, all she likes to be do is quarrel and bring feministic attitude into everything, even if it is not needed, don't bother arguing with her, she will start insulting you if you do.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
chiommy123:
She should enjoy herself jare its not her fault na abi. She go soon remarry sef. lipsrsealed
correct gal, it's all about the paper, tautau no get owner
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by tunary(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
GeneralPula:
He might still escape eventually. If you’ve seen Narcos, you’ll understand it’s hard to hate those drug lords cos of their philanthropy act. The money they’ll offer you for whatever small help redendered is what you can’t make a whole in 5 years or more. Besides that, there’s no prison without escape route. There’s this prison that was built at the middle of one sea, the prison was surrounded by sharks that will eat anything human in just 1 mins. Some prisoners broke out to escape by swimming thru but sharks ate them all. Upon all the deadliness, a prisoner broke out and escaped thru the same deadly sea. If they’re able to locate the engineers that designed that prison, then be rest assured he will scape thru
This is interesting, but how did you know this
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Rolly22(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
qualityovenbake:
This is no ordinary vacation, Italy is the home of organize crime. She is probably there to reconnect with her husband contacts, Sicilian Mafia, Camorra Mafia, Ndrangheta or Calabrian Mafia and Sacra Corona Units or United Sacred Crown. The FBI refers to them as the Italians Organized Crime(IOC).

You know the game.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by saajus: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dem go drop this woman. She should have gone low key.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Rolly22(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sonfethopia:

You think so? You think adx prison is moi moi? De there de decieve ur self.

Which prison pass Nigeria?
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by jasmine1600: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
The only woman that will always stand by you is your mother. We keep telling guys but they will never listen.

Naira Marley case was a perfect example. But, he’s back from prison and still carrying dem girls two two every night.
Bro, God bless u.
Some niggas do leave their mum to rot in d villa.
D town d splash Money on slay queen.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Sonfethopia: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rolly22:

Which prison pass Nigeria?

Mexico,columbia,india,brazil many. Nigerians in jail self de enjoy.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Explorers(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Two women in the centre. Which one is she, brown or yellow jacket?

Centre, Right.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by tck2000(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Haba
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by FrozenBlaze: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Sydney17:
No matter how strong a man is, there is a certain lady that has his password! If u think i lied, ask Samson that lose guard to Delilah, or asks even David that killed because of toto! Enjoy my queen, it's the ladies World Afterall, WOMEN! the only creature to have seen and talked to Devil's face to face! Whatever they discussed, we no even know the details, she only tells Adams about Apple! What do i know sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are the words of my man.
He asks me continually what we discussed with the serpent.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nostradamus: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Mexico,columbia,india,brazil many. Nigerians in jail self de enjoy.
some prisons sef in Philippines baaad pass kirikiri.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:
What I was still saying yesterday while watching a drug cartel film. Police were shooting at the drug Lord, they finally killed him but he shot two police officers. I said the family of those police officers will suffer while the drug dealer has probably settled his family in case of his death. This woman go chop life till she die ni.
Or she might be killed by rival cartels.
Just saying
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2019
IamPatriotic:
El Chapo is not rooting in any jail, his business is going well in the US.
Wats d essence of a booming biz if u will never be there a enjoy a dime of the proceeds?
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
tunary:
This is interesting, but how did you know this

I watch more of their movies and documentaries!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.