Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony (27668 Views)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by Xbursta(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pattypatt:
I will pursue anybody that dance this corrupt dance on my wedding day.

does that include your husband to be

1 Like

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by hazzanjake: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by paqman: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2019
internationalman:
Why does the bride look like an embalmed person
if you have someone like her in your family , your life would have been better than this
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by effacofresh(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2019
This dance should be rated 18+

1 Like

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by kareemkamil(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmm, Nigerian Artists are working without common sense.
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by sylve11: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2019
@ Op, you guys should do something about your sites. not all network can access your site............. sad cool
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by majarbimbo: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Contact me for Dubai and Turkey Visa, Just 2 weeks processing, and also for your cheap flights ticket both local and International, Whatsapp 07034546664, call on 08163839434
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by ElsonMorali: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Why am I not surprised though?

It's a masturbatory generation.

Devoid of sense, devoid of home training, devoid of intelligence, devoid of human dignity.

Would do anything to obtain money.

Sees sex as the highest aspiration in life.

A wasted generation and a useless one for that matter.

Making masturbatory gesture in the presence of your parents and their elderly friends says a lot about this generation.

Even though they are not fit to raise kids, they keep reproducing at an alarming rate.

And someone said there's hope for Nigeria. Overly optimistic

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2019
emror4u:
Nairaland is useless these days, instead of pushing informational and educative topics to fp, these people are pushing this! this! SOAPY!!! really angry angry angry

What the hell is soapy and how does that impact us positively

Anytime i logging to Nairaland,am always seeing this Soapy stuff trending

#It's trash

1 Like

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by GoldHorse(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Confused bunch. When your husband starts doing soapy instead of doing you no just complain o.
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by Fisher007: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm Should I tell them?
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Pattypatt:
I will pursue anybody that dance this corrupt dance on my wedding day.
loolz u gat me cracking..So ull leave the dance floor and start looking for people dancing "Soapy" to send them away

1 Like

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by internationalman(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
paqman:
if you have someone like her in your family , your life would have been better than this
Yeah I don't have someone like that in my life yet my life is still good..Thanks
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by paqman: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
internationalman:

Yeah I don't have someone like that in my life yet my life is still good..Thanks
just mind what you say man, you just abuse my uncle wife , just don't want to sound funny that why i keep it in on the low
Watch your tongue
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by internationalman(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
paqman:
just mind what you say man, you just abuse my uncle wife , just don't want to sound funny that why i keep it in on the low
Watch your tongue
Sorry bro. I never knew.
Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by Exodora: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Senseless couple .
Saw one small boy around 7to 8/years dancing to the rhythm yesterday . I was so embarrassed if the guy that was behind the little boy was embarrassed that he ran away from the little boy.
God please protect our little ones so that they help bring the next generation to normal@normal Hunan being.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony by saxby(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light / Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.