Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday (23328 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by GistTeller: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Sir Dee is celebrating his birthday today, 30th July, as he gets thrown into the pool.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-housemates-throw-sir-dee-into-the-pool-to-celebrate-his-birthday

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by GistTeller: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by solmusdesigns: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
angry

who even invented the nonsense of weting the celebrant with water... se hin resemble expensive champagne for their eye ?
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by tokrizy: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
undecided

please when will champions league start sef?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Nmezor(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by sparog(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by sparog(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Kapachumarimarichupaku
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Tobimillar1(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2019
What if he lands on his head?

BBA stopped in 2014. Hopefully the rave for BBN will stop after this year
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by AdemolaA2: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Tobimillar1:
What if he lands on his head?

Your guess is as mine ..
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by AbuAeesha: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2019
can someone please tell me the economic importance of this program?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Only fools watch this stupid show
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by simple250: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2019
What are the characteristics of a winner

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by one1clien(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
issa birthday gift. he deserves it. lmao

get your blog for 5k. see signature
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by tofolo(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
tokrizy:
undecided

please when will champions league start sef?

premier league go start soon Sir.
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Jetrue3oo: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Yeye people always copy copy and borrow
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by lekeling04(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2019
*Who this one help* shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by RexEmmyGee: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Team Sir Dee for the mullar
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Lizilicious(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Ui
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by ADRIAN88(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2019
One of the coolest, if not the most mature guy in the house in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by tayolove12(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Tacha. Tacha. Tacha

simple250:
What are the characteristics of a winner

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by raphy(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2019
That pool is too small to try that rubbish of throwing someone whhy can't they do it in a bigger one. He may just hit his head on the tiles and next you won't knw what happed.

Make them be careful in that mansion of s house .
That pool is for kids I guess inside the room and just waist deep.

I like to build that in one of my house in near future ijn amen.

Poverty is not good.
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by winnah(f): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuAeesha:
can someone please tell me the economic importance of this program?

So many.
* big companies have seen a platform to advertised their product/ brand (due to traffic) thereby creating employment..

* the program is creating but direct and indirect employment. *I've u consider the number of people employe by BBN, * sub-contractors * fashion designers, you can go on with the list. Even tel.com is also a big beneficiary.

* to the contestants, whether u win or not that's a huge platform for them to sale themselves.. ( in return they can create a product, create a brand that can be bundle into a company thereby creating a chain of employment.

* its entertaining to those that enjoy it.. That u don't like it doesn't mean others don't.

*it's a big Blessing to the winner.

*whether u like it or not that's someone's business.. And the company aim is to maximize profit... Mind ur business they are not runing the show with ur money or the government fund.. Then why is it disturbing you... If u don't like it, don't watch it.. Make use of ur remote control.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by base83: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
[b][/b]I logged in just to come and like this comment. The show was not started to move Nigeria to 'The Next Level' if you no like no watch no comment on its thread!
winnah:

So many.
* big companies have seen a platform to advertised their product/ brand (due to traffic) thereby creating employment..

* the program is creating but direct and indirect employment. *I've u consider the number of people employe by BBN, * sub-contractors * fashion designers, you can go on with the list. Even tel.com is also a big beneficiary.

* to the contestants, whether u win or not that's a huge platform for them to sale themselves.. ( in return they can create a product, create a brand that can be bundle into a company thereby creating a chain of employment.

* its entertaining to those that enjoy it.. That u don't like it doesn't mean others don't.

*whether u like it or not that's someone's business.. And the company aim is to maximize profit... Mind ur business they are not runing the show with ur money or the government fund.. Then why is it disturbing you... If u don't like it, don't watch it.. Make use of ur remote control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
The last person who celebrated his birthday in the house (Tuoyo) was evicted the next day and now it's Sir-dee.. Hope am not thinking wat am thinking �

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by egojeny1(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
bggrafix:
The last person who celebrated his birthday in the house (Tuoyo) was evicted the next day and now it's Sir-dee.. Hope am not thinking wat am thinking �
He can't be eliminated this week cos he wasn't nominated afterall.
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by slowice(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only fools watch this stupid show

Yet here you re commenting..... Re you sure you re referring to you?
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by AbuAeesha: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
winnah:

So many.

u typed as if I have shown hatred for the program,and I never said it was disturbing me
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
slowice:

Yet here you re commenting..... Re you sure you re referring to you?

I don't watch the useless show
Re: Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday by Lordjb: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.