Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) (51786 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Some BBNaija housemates have said that Tacha has body odour. Khafi said so, and Mike also said so.

But here is evicted BBNaija ex housemate, Sir Dee defending Tacha. He said the allegation mike made is dumb.

Watch as Sir Dee addresses the 'Tacha body odour'. He clearly stated that Tacha doesn't have body odour.

He said he was the closest person to Tacha in that house and he never perceived any foul smell.

Watch the video and see reactions

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XpRFzFS52/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/bbnaija-tacha-doesnt-have-body-odour.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by NGRsenate: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
The truth finally!

6 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by KevMitnick: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2019
It's no news that people who bleach their skin have a unique body odour that's usually not pleasant. What they are saying might just be the truth and not to spite the girl in question. undecided

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Some persons don't have functioning nostrils, really.

If someone says a person smells, it's because they've caught a whiff of bad odour.

We once had a mutual friend back then who had BO. I told my friends that girl was smelling, they said they were yet to notice. I never said anything about it again. Much later, they were the ones even complaining the most about it. They didn't want the babe entering their rooms because it would change the smell of the room.

And the funny thing is that looking at that friend of ours ordinarily, she may seem neat.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by TheAngry1: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
okay, Visit Lagos!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
There's no way that uncouth idiot doesn't smell
Sadee just wan chop am

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by ginaeve: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
This body odor matter is getting too much. Everyone should give it a rest and move on.
Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Nivea, sure, and other deodorants companies will take advantage of her body odour and make her a brand ambassador
That's the Nigeria we live in.

18 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided
Me sha know say pipu wey dey "BLEACH" i.e awon bolè dem dey always get body odour........

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Mike might be more sensitive to smell than Sir Dee because most people who bleach usually smell

24 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by makewetalk2: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
so what? why do we have to read about these people? it is a colossal waste of time. people died in the north, west, south, and east, the president, vice president, governor or senators did not visit the families of the innocent victims. Osinbanjo went to Zimbabwe to celebrate the life of a stupid ruler who could not sustain his economy. a man who only beautified his life and the life of his family rather than help his compatriots.
sometimes people needs to sit down and see that these revered and celebrated men in politics do not care one bit about them. Osinbanjo did not visit Nigerians in south africa. the money wasted on his trip to zimbabwe could have been used to evacuate fleeing Nigerians from SA. what financial benefit to our economy do we get from his visit to zimbabwe? zimbabwe is not a close country to us in terms of bilateral business relations.
buhari is busy dividing this country. he prefers to have the easterners dead than alive. he hates the south and the east. #facts. there is no major federal project or development in the east. the goose that lays the golden egg for nigeria is the south. there is no single project or plans to develop the south or the east. there are ports in warri and port harcourt but they are dysfunctional. nigerians government rather approves of imports through cotonou or togo than open up business in warri and port harcourt.
river niger could have been dredged a long time ago to make transport easy for citizens of this country. yoruba people are less concerned and are happy over the treatment the hausas give the igbos. they think development is a tribal thing. the northerners do not develop the west as well. but most yoruba people are happy that things stay as bad as long as the igbos are not successful.
the northerners do not have the sole right to rule nigeria. nigeria is not fulani or hausa. there are many tribes that make up nigeria. buhari became minister of petroleum and the first thing he did was to move refinery to the north. the north does not have oil. and yet they have a refinery. he has also built a dry port in the north. a place without access to water has a dry port.
the northerners could have thrived in agriculture and production of nigerian prints. no one invests in that. that was their trade before the oil came. they could have excelled in commerce. but now they use oil money to opress their own people.
the igbos have their own problems. instead of encouraging the youths to push hard in commerce that they know, nnamdi kanu has deluded millions into thoughtless debates, protests and waste of time. it is quite unnecessary.
the major problem in nigeria is our culture. we think we are better than the other. there needs to be a holistic cleansing of culture in nigeria. everyone should live as he pleases. live and let live. the minds of the youths in the north have been caged with religion and tribalism. igbo youths have been brainwashed by supposed leaders. youths in the south just waste their lives drinking and sexing. a silly waste of life.
africa is full of saliva.

12 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by iamapplord(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
I am confused!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Mays24(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Like seriously? What do you want him to say before?

1 Like

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2019
She has a body odour period... if you bleach your skin with fake creams that's the result when you sweat cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by LordKO(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Two things are involved, he's either anosmatic or the other parties are malicious.

6 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by vibre: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
It's true, I perceived her body odour from my tv

2 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Body odour is caused by different reasons let’s not take this out of proportion cos everyone has a body odour or scent.

I don’t like tacha bt this body odour thing is stupid. It cud be by no fault of the person themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Every low budget bleacher smells . Sir dee must be a pig himself as pig no dey smell dirty cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

Aunty no like bathing, its very simple, tacha tacha tacha please bath bath bath bath!!! Basically

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Shey person wey dey outside tell Mike to say it ni

If one, two or three people say a thing

It surely has a foundation

Mike didn't say it to body shame her sef

Just an advise, she should perf up

Only fools find that offensive

Should he have said ' Tacha u r smelling like soak away'

Or start spitting when he sees her?

Advise is advise, simple

But for dis statement by Sir Dee, he might not know really

I used to have a colleague who has this mouth odour, it's so konk I find it difficult to stay close to him

But he was dating a lady in our office, whenever I see them kissing, I just wonder how the heck the lady does it

Our level of sensitivity and what gets us irritated differs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
I have no interest in Bbn or the Tacha girl but any woman that goes to bed every night without bathing after a long day is bound to have body odour, that's inevitable. If you're too lazy/dirty to observe your personal hygiene, you'll surely stink and cause discomfort to people around you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Hypocrite... Is Tonto Dike also smelling

E possible say she sef get na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? / BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.