Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (76823 Views)

I Need Mortuary Job / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Experience In A Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Celebrityblog: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2019
This is the most hilarious thing you will see today.

This man wants a job at the mortuary but he failed his first test woefully.

He was made to help a staff take in coffin into the mortuary, then he was asked to poem it, immediately he did, the 'corpse' inside the casket 'woke up' and the man immediately took to his heels and ran out.

This got people laughing on social media.

The second person in the second video is even the worst. He was helped with others and dropped a coffin, immediately the others left, while he was closing the door, the 'corpse' in the coffin 'woke up' and he started screaming and banging on the door while the supposed corpse came closer to him.

He almost fainted!!

Social media users claim they would do same if they were in the guys' shoes.

Watch the videos and more photos and reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/man-wants-job-at-mortuary-but-failed.html?m=1

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Celebrityblog: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Watch the video here

8 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Celebrityblog: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2019
More reactions
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Who go see ghost no tear race grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Staged
Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nbote(m): 2:47am On Aug 01, 2019
emeijeh:
Staged

Of cos it was staged to see their reactions.. Did dey tell U those were real dead bodies?

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by majamajic(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2019
emeijeh:
Staged

yes , but it's not like that of South African church stuff .

it was staged to see their reactions , it was a test

22 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by itsjeezy: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2019
i saw this post and felt motivated.my friends saw this post and felt motivated. my neighbours saw this and were motivated.we rented a big projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.thank you so much for this post. May God bless you.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Which kind of expensive joke is this angry . They should keep the work. Test kor, Test tube ni.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by dayleke: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2019
itsjeezy:
i saw this post and felt motivated.my friends saw this post and felt motivated. my neighbours saw this and were motivated.we rented a big projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.thank you so much for this post. May God bless you.

Bro.....
Day don break o..... shocked

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by tydi(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2019
I get mind! I get mind!! When something for mind comes out you chicken out..!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Sharming95:
Who go see ghost no tear race grin

Did you watch Scoobydoo? It's easy; just have it at the back of your mind that "there are no such things as ghosts!".

That way, you won't find yourself running away from your "dream job"

#LifeIsEasy
sad Thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2019
When you spend your childhood listening to tonnes of "ghost" stories from the older folks... I think it's all just a trick on our psyche. There's no such thing as ghosts. It's all in the mind. Humans are animals{as like as not, perhaps only of a more advanced kind} after all. We simply die and rot away as normal animals do- no ghosts. No after-life. No nothing!

Funny some guys missed out on job opportunities simply because of this.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Dem never ready to WORK...
When dem ready, dem go say if such happens na to the Glory of God
Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by EricSmallz(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2019
I would have killed that man in part 2 video with a piece of iron. I for scatter e head inside that coffin. He is supposed to be dead huh.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by sirjentul05(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Kaaaa, try am for my side na, if na me, i go kick in balls, na him go take off Zi wink wink wink

#mr Jentul#

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by baldboy(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2019
That's normal. Man will always react to scare by reflex.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol scared that a dead person would wake up and kill you or scared that a ghost would appear and bite you?lol anything that ain't laying in the coffin ain't dead,so I'll give you one sh!t of a lap to make certain, lol zombie kwa
Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Olufela30: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2019
All these ones carry Elliot come test the man... ���

You know say I get two lives...
The guy for hold ice cream !!!

1 Share

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by boman2014: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2019
na these kind of joke na im i dey call rough play

14 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
I almost died with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Why I go find job go mortuary? I dey craze... lol

grin

9 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Did you watch Scoobydoo? It's easy; just have it at the back of your mind that "there are no such things as ghosts!".

That way, you won't find yourself running away from your "dream job"

#LifeIsEasy
sad Thank me later.

There are no such things as ghost?

Really!?

This one has not seen anything,did u knw spirit of dead body roam in the moutuary?

4 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by ekene101: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
itsjeezy:
Thanks, this story just changed my life and I had to show it to my family,friends and whole neighborhood, they were all amazed and being a jobless youth,I took my phone to the village,called the town crier to summon everyone to the village square,igwe included after erecting a very large projector and the villagers were pleased with you op so they told me to tell you thanks for sharing this very pleasing and wonderful information because it changed their lives positively. Op you are RUGALIZED from now on...

My point is.. STOP COPYING MY SHIT..

3 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Roon9(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
The second man nearly died oooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Solsix(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Which kind expensive joke be this

2 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by davillian(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
I don't think I will be scared cuz I believe who is dead is dead.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
This test is risky.

Someone can just kpandu due to fear.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) by Aidejay(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
F.E.A.R

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.