Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) (85141 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by EseBaba: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yet, they say thay've abolish death sentence. If you give a demon life sentence instead, he will stay and waste souls.
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by jmaine: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i'm not suprised,south americans are vile and sick animals,if you doubt me take a trip to bestgore .com

That site is horrible... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by GMbuharii: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Many years back i was on Death Row at KiriKiri Maximum Prisons

[img]https://i./6k7p.gif[/img]

I was in on a manslaughter charge for punching my landlord too hard.

Who could have known his neck was so easily broken ?
undecided

The very day i started my sentence, i was marked

Every day i dreamt of freedom...

The jail warden, Sergeant Okoro, was a bald headed nasty m***fvcker straight from Hell...

3 guys that had planned this escape for weeks - Garba, Obinna and i

6 armed guards were on the 15 of us....we were at least 300 miles from civilization.

In blistering scorching sun, sweat was pouring from our bodies, the salt stinging our eyes as we brought down the sledgehammers again and again.

Garba started coughing violently, the signal for show-time. He was spitting out his lungs practically.

Prison or Tuberculosis, it was a toss up what would kill him first.

Just as the 2nd guard bent over Garba, Okoro with his beady eyes that missed nothing, KNEW something was amiss.

Obinna coming from behind, grabbed the bent over guard by the throat and squeezed ….. shocked

His handcuffs sank into the neck of the fat ass guard, there was a fine mist of blood that splashed everywhere.

[img]https:///media/11-27-2015/rwGs0g.gif[/img]

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! shocked

The prisoners descended on the guards like ants on sugar. 3 prisoners to each guard.

Okoro shouted "KILL THE RATS" and gunshots rang out, blood everywhere, skulls crushed with hammers.

I immediately took off and ran in the direction of the swamps.

[b]I had packed alligator pepper, the extra-strong one Yorubas like into both pockets; stolen over 2 weeks from kitchen duties.

I quickly sprayed it behind, any dog that followed my scent would get a nasty noseful.

I kept hearing screams, wails, gunshots and dogs barking.

15 mins into my lung bursting run close to the river, all fell silent. It was the silence of a graveyard at midnight, eerie and tense.

Panting, i rested against the tree and listened carefully with every single cell of my body.

I heard them faintly doing a head count. The rebellion had been quashed !

I heard shouts and dogs barking ....coming closer and closer....

Ogogoro

grin

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Ryan03(f): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

undecided

The jail warden, Sergeant Okoro, was a bald headed nasty m***fvcker straight from Hell...

6 armed guards were on the 15 of us....we were at least 300 miles from civilization.

In blistering scorching sun, sweat was pouring from our bodies, the salt stinging our eyes as we brought down the sledgehammers again and again.

Garba started coughing violently, the signal for show-time. He was spitting out his lungs practically.

Just as the 2nd guard bent over Garba, Okoro with his beady eyes that missed nothing, KNEW something was amiss.

Obinna coming from behind, grabbed the bent over guard by the throat and squeezed ….. shocked

His handcuffs sank into the neck of the fat ass guard, there was a fine mist of blood that splashed everywhere.

The prisoners descended on the guards like ants on sugar. 3 prisoners to each guard.

Okoro shouted "KILL THE RATS" and gunshots rang out, blood everywhere, skulls crushed with hammers.

[b]I had packed alligator pepper, the extra-strong one Yorubas like into both pockets; stolen over 2 weeks from kitchen duties.

I quickly sprayed it behind, any dog that followed my scent would get a nasty noseful.

15 mins into my lung bursting run close to the river, all fell silent. It was the silence of a graveyard at midnight, eerie and tense.

Panting, i rested against the tree and listened carefully with every single cell of my body.

come guy, this is 2020, where is the complete story? angry
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Adonisteve: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

undecided

pls sir. permit me to copy this grin
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by ScotMisile: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2020
This is the real gangsterism..

Not all those hip-hop gangster wannabes
They still fear niggaz...
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Adonisteve:
pls sir. permit me to copy this grin

Where ? Please, I must be recognized as the original author and informed before it is shared...Thanks!
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Adonisteve: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Where ? Please, I must be recognized as the original author and informed before it is shared...Thanks!
On facebook. Sure, you'll be recognized as the original author.
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Iceberg3: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
No wonder, coneheaded mining industrialists brag that there are cultural ties in existence between them and Brazil... Lzaa bia o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by LZAA: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iceberg3:
No wonder, coneheaded mining industrialists brag that there are cultural ties in existence between them and Brazil... Lzaa bia o
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.