Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) (85080 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by YugoMag: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
A Bloody Fight broke at the Altamira Regional Recovery Center Prison in Brazil yesterday and a lot of inmates died in the process.

According to intel, Gang members from a block in the prison stormed a rival gang block and locked all exit of the block, and thereafter set the block on fire Thereby causing many inmates to die of asphyxiation.

57 Prisoners died in the riot and 16 were confirmed to be beheaded.

About 6 Prisoners were filmed during the 5-hour riot playing football with some bloody decapitated head of rival inmates.

Military police were called upon and after and after they negotiated with the inmates who barricaded themselves, the riot was calmed and then the footage was released.

Watch the video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/prisoners-in-brazil-captured-playing-football-with-heads-of-dead-rivals-graphic-image/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by YugoMag: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Officialgarri: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is how cultism/gang should be played. A game in a confinement. No innocent or less innocent lifes are lost.

It's improper when the killing games are played within our school walls.

At times, when you check the scoreboard, you will see that innocent student's lives are added just to boost group's morale.

On this note, I call on the lords and 01s that the games be restricted to a confined playground.

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by GOFRONT(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chaiii....Heads really Roll for here....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Davash222(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
The real world.

I be this, I be that...enter prison go show yourself.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by lordm(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Humanity, we are loosing it

52 Likes

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by gulfer: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
One still dey smoke hin cigar go embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Bilabong(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
These is how cultism/gang should be played. A game in a confinement. No innocent or less innocent lifes are lost.

It's improper when the killing games are played within our school walls.

At times, when you check the scoreboard, you will see that innocent student's lives are added just to boost group's morale.

On this note, I call on the lords and 01s that the games be restricted to a confined playground.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by CosmicPhoenix: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
i'm not suprised,south americans are vile and sick animals,if you doubt me take a trip to bestgore .com

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
These are the real cultists.

I don’t even know which country is worse; brazil or Mexico.

Those guys can be heartless, brutal and savage.

I think brazil because 70% of videos on bestgore is from brazil.

I fear them

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by backnbeta(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
End time prisoners indeed!
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Timmypromise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don't mess with Brazilian cartels
See human head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
shocked

Many years back i was on Death Row at KiriKiri Maximum Prisons

[img]https://i./6k7p.gif[/img]

I was in on a manslaughter charge for punching my landlord too hard.

Who could have known his neck was so easily broken ?
undecided

The very day i started my sentence, i was marked

Every day i dreamt of freedom...

The jail warden, Sergeant Okoro, was a bald headed nasty m***fvcker straight from Hell...

3 guys that had planned this escape for weeks - Garba, Obinna and i

6 armed guards were on the 15 of us....we were at least 300 miles from civilization.

In blistering scorching sun, sweat was pouring from our bodies, the salt stinging our eyes as we brought down the sledgehammers again and again.

Garba started coughing violently, the signal for show-time. He was spitting out his lungs practically.

Prison or Tuberculosis, it was a toss up what would kill him first.

Just as the 2nd guard bent over Garba, Okoro with his beady eyes that missed nothing, KNEW something was amiss.

Obinna coming from behind, grabbed the bent over guard by the throat and squeezed ….. shocked

His handcuffs sank into the neck of the fat ass guard, there was a fine mist of blood that splashed everywhere.

[img]https:///media/11-27-2015/rwGs0g.gif[/img]

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! shocked

The prisoners descended on the guards like ants on sugar. 3 prisoners to each guard.

Okoro shouted "KILL THE RATS" and gunshots rang out, blood everywhere, skulls crushed with hammers.

I immediately took off and ran in the direction of the swamps.

[b]I had packed alligator pepper, the extra-strong one Yorubas like into both pockets; stolen over 2 weeks from kitchen duties.

I quickly sprayed it behind, any dog that followed my scent would get a nasty noseful.

I kept hearing screams, wails, gunshots and dogs barking.

15 mins into my lung bursting run close to the river, all fell silent. It was the silence of a graveyard at midnight, eerie and tense.

Panting, i rested against the tree and listened carefully with every single cell of my body.

I heard them faintly doing a head count. The rebellion had been quashed !

I heard shouts and dogs barking ....coming closer and closer....

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by mrLhanray(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Brazilians and Mexicans cult groups are the most feared worldwide, especially Brazil. Rival groups kill themselves daily in the street, while those incarcerated continue counting scores. Brazilian Jails are horrible, couple of months ago over 50 people were murdered in a Brazilian Jail. These people are animals and perhaps deserves to be executed, cos even correctional officers are not safe. See human heads. "the heart of man is desperately wicked"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by sulasa07(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Once you enter Brazilian prison,just join the powerful gang members to avoid early death.
The OP should have warned us Na, revealing human heads like that,skull miners, quickly go there to pick your heads for ritual

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by WisdomFlakes: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Brazil prisons are notorious for being extremely violent. Nigerian criminals should steer clear. A word is enough for the wise.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by FuckThaMod: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
If only they put corrupt Nigerian politicians in this prison, Nigeria will turn to heaven by force. grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
That's how the real gangs fight. Not one stvpid 'Abobi' terrorizing innocent people with "wida your cappings" on the streets of Port Harcourt. All those "Icelanders, De-Bam, and De-Well" should come and see their mates

So even in prison, they still have rivals. How did petrol and lighter get into that prison.

The Brazil head of prisons should resign with immediate effect.

22 Likes

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by mikkycoins(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Otokoto wannabes
Imagine military police negotiating with these animals
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
How can i unsee what i just saw??

Blood of Zephnaiah! shocked
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
If it's Nollywood's, their ghosts will come hunting them one after the other

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by FuckThaMod: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrAMG2:
These are the real cultists.

I don’t even know which country is worse; brazil or Mexico.

Those guys can be heartless, brutal and savage.

I think brazil because 70% of videos on bestgore is from brazil.

I fear them
Colombia nko

11 Likes

Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by DameB(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
It is still a wa o
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by ikorodureporta: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
y dangerous tools go dey there sef
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
I wonder who won
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Oduwils222(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Omo Weting I see here mean say we never start ruggedity o � L lol
Re: Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) by Megir: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
It's a dog eat dog world. cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.