Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Coren Electrical Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coren Electrical Engineers (760 Views)

ELECTRICAL Engineers/mechanical / The Job Of Electrical Engineers In Nigerian Navy / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coren Electrical Engineers by MiratonMatador: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
MIRATON ROSE RENEWABLE ENERGY LTD; A subsidiary of Miraton Matador Group delivers a full range of innovative renewable energy technologies and energy saving mechanism for residential and commercial purposes. Miraton Rose Renewable Energy Limited is a reputable energy consulting and servicing company specialized in Power Generation and Prepaid Metering Solutions. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion in 2018 following the collaboration with Eko Electricity Distribution Company to supply Prepaid Electric meters to her customers in Lagos state...

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Contract/Part-time [work remotely] or Full-time
Remuneration: Very Attractive
Reporting To: MD

Role Purpose: The ideal candidate must demonstrate good understanding of Electrical Installations, Wiring and Maintenance, Power Distribution Board, Electrical Load Isolation amidst others. You will be responsible:

1. Trouble Shooting
2. Installations of Prepaid Meters, Solar Panels, Inverters, Transformers e.t.c
3. Onsite Assessment
4. Scheduled and Breakdown maintenance of Electrical Equipment
5. Involves checking, repairing and servicing systems and machinery
6. Solves problems and test Electrical Equipment
7. Resolves Online Vending issues.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

* Job requirements: HND, B.Sc B.Tech qualification and COREN Certified

* Experience: 5 years hands on experience; Preferably in Electrical Installations

Method of Application:
Interested candidates who satisfy the above requirements should send their CV to info@miratonmatadorgroup.com with the subject: COREN Engineer [Your location]
Note: ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by galax1: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
I am coren certified, I meet all requirements listed and I reside on the island.
I just sent my CV
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by MiratonMatador: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
It would be reviewed shortly
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by yusscity(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiratonMatador:
Am not a Coren satisfied but I have experience in electrical installation and I have HND and B.ENG in electrical Engineering... I currently install meters for AEDC Abuja and am looking for an opportunity with you...
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by yusscity(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiratonMatador:
I currently work with Abuja Electricity Distribution Company...but as a casual with little pay.... All the above skills I have but no Coren
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by galax1: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
MiratonMatador:
how soon should we be hearing from you
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by kimanna: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Who have heard from our esteemed employer? Anyone?
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by MiratonMatador: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Have you been scheduled for an interview? If you haven't, kindly forward your CV to info@miratonmatadorgroup.com making reference to this channel. All the best.
yusscity:
I currently work with Abuja Electricity Distribution Company...but as a casual with little pay.... All the above skills I have but no Coren
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by MiratonMatador: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2019
kimanna:
Who have heard from our esteemed employer? Anyone?
Kindly note that we have had our first batch of interviews, maybe you weren't shortlisted.
Good thing is, the vacancy is still open, hence you can reapply. smiley
Re: Coren Electrical Engineers by Ucheokoli: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
I just sent my CV now when will i get a feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Job Alert / Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Seek Employment / Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal - Www.npower.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.