Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. (48696 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by onyxdiarymedia: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
On Sunday, Beyonce and Jay Z stepped out for Jay's Niece's birthday party, Teana.

Beyonce stepped out in a wine high slit gown and looked thick and sexy.

Beyonce was also pictured with her Inlaws and shared details of her outfit.

Check out the beautiful pictures here

https://onyxdiary.com/beyonce-pictured-with-the-carters-at-jayzs-nieces-birthday/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by josh123(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Beyonce fine ooo see lap

24 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Olufela30: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
brown skin people !! .
. .
See Beyy lap !!!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by GOFRONT(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
This beyonce is an EpiTopic of beauty...

How can I get the phone number of Jay Z's Niece??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Sexyjigga(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Damn... I need Beyonce's yummy laps on my face ������

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Kingpee2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Call that man that said he won’t suck pussy for me ,I’m certain he will suck Beyoncé with total pride

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by bluntjudge: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Power couple

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Funmmyastic: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Queen B is bae!

6 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Sammy555(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
What's better than one billionaire? two

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by dollytino4real(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
man wear cloth cover body b4 wife one naked see world o!

22 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
The couple
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by thaoriginator: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jay Z looks like one mad fellow dressed in suit

36 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by thaoriginator: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
This girl go like preek too much. No be only jigga dey knack am
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ageless, BTW, why is she exposing her hot legs. Is she trying to seduce me

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
how is this news?

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.

LOVELY FAMILY.

We go Love ooo!

kiss kiss

On another note,
Hello Lovers of Sai Baba and Freshly Grilled Barbecue.
We came back after some busy barbecue-filled fortnight to see all your 99999 Likes!
Thanks for all the loves and mentions.
Thanks for your love for our Specially prepared Barbecue
and your love for our darling nation.
How we wish we can know the person that will hit the button just one more time to complete it grandstyle and make our online money-making resume soar higher to our foreign clients!
We have a special gift for that special client and friend!
Yes, we make money by making posts online (Internationally tho'!).
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Good Nairalanders.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by koolaid87: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
See them broke brothers, daydreaming up there
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by ALEXANDER51: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
make sense
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by konkonbilo(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
smiley
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by landforeast(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by tfash96(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Chai see responsible breast grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by jyajatta: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
UK used laptops for sale...

order for yours now
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Kingpee2:
Call that man that said he won’t suck pussy for me ,I’m certain he will suck Beyoncé with total pride

I have seen more beautiful Nigerian ladies

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
after birthing kids this bae still look this stunning

Is a must my shenkes emulate this shape because I gat to fvck till 85yrs God help me

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2019
thaoriginator:
Jay Z looks like one mad fellow dressed in suit

The average Americans, especially celebrities, have next to zero sense of style...

They always look razz when pictured next to their mates from England, and Italy.

6 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by boxypane(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2019
How does this help my career now ehn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Attie and Jay-Z mommy.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Lovelyn451(f): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
This beyonce is an EpiTopic of beauty...

How can I get the phone number of Jay Z's Niece??
epitopic grin grin grin,

Aswear u can't get it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Sammy555:
What's better than one billionaire? two

Two!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Gorgeous In African Prints Choker Dress / Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.