Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,999 members, 7,841,831 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. (1284 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp / I Want DNA Test” – Man Discovers That His Daughter Resembles Wife’s Boss / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Okwori12(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Two has been scheduled for my wife to see her Doctor at FMC. but the boss who is a proprietress of the school she teaches says that if she goes for the anti natal, she should consider herself dismissed. This was because she organized a two days training for all the staff of the school and tomorrow is the second day. Currently my wife's pregnancy is close to delivering date.

Please what's your advice because I told her to go for the anti-natal

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Health before wealth.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by OG1BABY(f): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Her health first. The management is being incentive for saying that.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by correctyourself(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okwori12:
Two has been scheduled for my wife to see her Doctor at FMC. but the boss who is a proprietress of the school she teaches says that if she goes for the anti natal, she should consider herself dismissed. This was because she organized a two days training for all the staff of the school and tomorrow is the second day. Currently my wife's pregnancy is close to delivering date.

Let her go for the training, only tomorrow will not do any ham to your wife, what of those who does not go till they deliver, or how many people in the village goes for it?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Nigga44: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
If the pregnancy is not her first time....... then she may already have some experience of what is being taught at the clinic during anti natal. She must not go to the clinic.

Let her go to work....... Job no dey o grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Theyoungmatron: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
She should go after the meeting or tomorrow. It is a routine antenatal care. Any pregnancy or past obstetric complications we should worry about?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Okwori12(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nigga44:
If the pregnancy is not her first time....... then she may already have some experience of what is being taught at the clinic during anti natal. She must not go to the clinic.

Let her go to work....... Job no dey o grin
Is the first. With less than a month to go
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okwori12:

Is the first. With less than a month to go
she can still go for her meeting... Nothing serious if she doesn't have complications. Ai moye missed antenatals and we still delivered like the Hebrew women. Her job is as important as her wellness.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by blackboy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Let her miss the antenatal. She will still go on maternity leave. It's one of the situations that comes with working.
The boss is just looking for excuse to lay her off or quarrel with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okwori12:

Pls leave her to go for the training tomorrow, she can go for antenatal after that

Let her tender her resignation letter by the end of the month and leave there peacefully

She us bringing forth a child and she needs to be in a very good state of mind

By the time the child is six months, she will get another teaching job in as much as its private school
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by chii8(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Let her go for the training and later attend clinic, if she resigns,no school will take a new teacher with a baby,the owner has been wanting to sack her since self

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by hotmomma(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pls let her go for the training and the antenatal could be done another day. Take it from someone with experience with a hostile boss. God will be with her, let her reschedule the antenatal unless she wants to leave the job.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by alphaNomega: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okwori12:

Her boss is looking for ways to dismiss her before she gives birth. Let her skip the antenatal appointment and go to the hospital as soon as she is free from work.
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by eliok2: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sorry oo
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by Tocynone(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerians and flimsy excuses.
@op, the handwriting is already on the wall.
Be wise
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by yeyeosoronga: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Why are Nigerian workers not protected? Why should she miss her antenatal?
Do people think they go and play ludo in antenatal ni?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by comtem2011: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
some people are just born to intimidate others.
Re: My Wife's Boss Threatened To Sack Her If She Attend Anti Natal Tomorrow. by correctyourself(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
I still insist that she go for the training, some people pay to attend this training she is getting for free, for them to be more professional on their job. Anti Natal is weekly, hence, she can make it next week.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. / How to handle the six type of toxic parent / Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.