Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. (1266 Views)

Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Animal Pranks: Share Your Pranks On Animals When You Were Little. / Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Did you stole from your parents when you were a teenager?

angry angry

First of all I hate people that lie. So if you know your reply will be “NO I didn’t steal”(which is a LIE). Please leave the thread and go think of why you have not made it far in life. angry

For me, I stole meat from pots,
money(coins to naira notes),
I stole food,
snacks,
drinks and many more.
I’ll take from pot of rice and use spoon to perm the top to look like it wasn’t touched.
Bite from meat and drop the other part inside pot.
Take from soup and add little water.

Someone brought food for my mom during a festive period, I opened the plate of rice, used a very wide spoon to gently take off the whole stew from the surface at once(as if your using shovel to pack cement) I placed the stew in another plate, ate from the rice because there was little stew left on it and then placed the stew back on top the rice. Clean#

I even stole toys from neighbors. I’ll just steal the toy and play with it inside my house till it wears out.

Almost everybody do share food during festivities in my village then. Y’all knows parents will always be parents, there are some people that will bring food for them but they won’t it eat, they’ll tag the food “witch food”. So we are not allowed to eat such foods. Mehn, I was always the one to go throw away the food. Beautiful and sweet delicacies at that. I never spared one plate of food. I ate everything. And told mom I had disposed it.

Come share yours.

Abeg don’t comment if you didnt steal o.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Wen u are Christ,all those things have passed away and forgiven and cleaned from his register..so if u are not born again..u better take advantage of today and turn ur life over to him
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by fykes(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Well my mom had to put lock and key on the freezer to save her meat.
Oh yeah... I took dads money to go play PS 2 a lot.
Until they bought me ps1.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Wen u are Christ,all those things have passed away and forgiven and cleaned from his register..so if u are not born again..u better take advantage of today and turn ur life over to him
I'm lifeless right now, I gave Christ my life already.
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by goodmorning40: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2019
I stole a lap of chicken from the pot of stew .I was caught because that lap was reserved for a visitor

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:
I'm lifeless right now, I gave Christ my life already.
congratulations dear grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
congratulations dear grin
this one you are quickly calling Christ on top this matter, it seems you stole very well and you are feeling good because your sins are washed away. No doubt angry
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by chii8(f): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Yes,had my reasons but it's not something to be proud of

I was already in senior secondary school,but my parents won't give me shishi as pocket money but they will be dropping little change of naira note around, I will pick and hide in school bag.I stole and lied as well to cover up.

I learnt my lessons, whenever as a parent, I see any trace of lying in a child, tackle it seriously, it leads to a lot of negative stuff.And again been too strict to your child does more harm than good,if your child does not open up to you, there's a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:
this one you are quickly calling Christ on top this matter, it seems you stole very well and you are feeling good because your sins are washed away. No doubt angry
nah,,I didn't but others that am not proud of
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mostly coins back in the day.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by mysticgal(f): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
The day I stole 100naira note from my fathers table and chocolates sweet, that afternoon my father beat me with gas cooker hose, I fainted and resurrected back. Since then, if I see money, I see gas cooker hose angry

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by ireneidiva(f): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:

angry angry

First of all I hate people that lie. So if you know your reply will be “NO I didn’t steal”(which is a LIE). Please leave the thread and go think of why you have not made it far in life. angry

I stole food,
snacks,
drinks and many more.
I’ll take from pot of rice and use spoon to perm the top to look like it wasn’t touched.

Someone brought food for my mom during a festive period, I opened the plate of rice, used a very wide spoon to gently take off the whole stew from the surface at once(as if your using shovel to pack cement) I placed the stew in another plate, ate from the rice because there was little stew left on it and then placed the stew back on top the rice. Clean#

I even stole toys from neighbors. I’ll just steal the toy and play with it inside my house till it wears out.

Almost everybody do share food during festivities in my village then. Y’all knows parents will always be parents, there are some people that will bring food for them but they won’t it eat, they’ll tag the food “witch food”. So we are not allowed to eat such foods. Mehn, I was always the one to go throw away the food. Beautiful and sweet delicacies at that. I never spared one plate of food. I ate everything. And told mom I had disposed it.

Come share yours.

Did you ever 'steal' not 'stole' please.
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by MJBOLT: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
COINS? shocked you are older than buhari o

biglittlethief
Biglittlelois:
Mostly coins back in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
COINS? shocked you are older than buhari o

biglittlethief

grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
what else did you steal? undecided
Biglittlelois:

grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
what else did you steal? undecided

Alot I'm sure, but can't really remember, what of you?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by MJBOLT: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
money,snacks,drinks and lots of meat & fish grin
Biglittlelois:

Alot I'm sure, but can't really remember, what of you?
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
money,snacks,drinks and lots of meat & fish grin

MJ the robber grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by MJBOLT: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
that was back in the day,now i steal break the heart of ladies

Biglittlelois:

MJ the robber grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
that was back in the day,now i steal break the heart of ladies

For your mind abi, yeye.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Florblu(f): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Whenever I have the urge to steal (always meat). I will go and deposit a novel in the rest room, then head to the kitchen/fridge to take the meat and then go back to the rest room where I will balance well and chew the meat, while I read my novel.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Generalwoodz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Florblu:
Whenever I have the urge to steal (always meat). I will go and deposit a novel in the rest room, then head to the kitchen/fridge to take the meat and then go back to the rest room where I will balance well and chew the meat, while I read my novel.

Smooth criminal grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by Okiksjay: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
I started stealing money when I was JSS2 then I stopped stealing money in 2011 when I was SS1...but as for meat, fish and pomo I still dey steal those ones steady and I no sure say I go fit stop.
I remember one time like this I still dey primary school....I gather my younger brother and my 3years old cousin...I kan dey steal pomo and fish from the egusi soup wey my sister just warm dey give my brother and cousin....I give dem two pomo each while I chop 4....when my mummy come back from shop for night,make eba and warm soup, as she wan share soup give everybody she see say no pomo and fish inside soup she begin ask who steal the pomo fish for soup myself and my brother no talk. The next thing my little cousin just say mummy is Babyma that gave me and Zubby the pomo. I hear am that night. The punishment was worth it because the pomo make sense.
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by OlawaleBammie: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Did u steal wen u were young
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by OlawaleBammie: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Okiksjay:
I started stealing money when I was JSS2 then I stopped stealing money in 2011 when I was SS1...but as for meat, fish and pomo I still dey steal those ones steady and I no sure say I go fit stop.
I remember one time like this I still dey primary school....I gather my younger brother and my 3years old cousin...I kan dey steal pomo and fish from the egusi soup wey my sister just warm dey give my brother and cousin....I give dem two pomo each while I chop 4....when my mummy come back from shop for night,make eba and warm soup, as she wan share soup give everybody she see say no pomo and fish inside soup she begin ask who steal the pomo fish for soup myself and my brother no talk. The next thing my little cousin just say mummy is Babyma that gave me and Zubby the pomo. I hear am that night. The punishment was worth it because the pomo make sense.

dis one loud... hardened criminal grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by OlawaleBammie: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2019
stupidity:

angry angry

I stole food,
snacks,
drinks and many more.

Come share yours.

lol, hope u v repented, i never knew i hav master grin
Re: Did You Ever Stole When You Were Little? Lie Make God Mark Your Register. by CONFAMA: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
stupidity:

angry angry

I stole food,
snacks,
drinks and many more.

Come share yours.

Guy you should be a yahoo boy buy now. grin

It's not that I didn't steal too but you gat skills men angry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

LUXURY MATTRESS PRICES IN NIGERIA ( SEPTEMBER 2021) / Please Your Advice Needed In This Kind Of Situation / Please, Adivice A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.