Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village (979 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village by AcuraZDX: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Meet Venita; the girl that might send Tacha back to her village

Venita, the female new housemate is a divorcee, mother of two lovely kids, slay mama and very pretty lady.

She's currently in the Big Brother house with the rest of the housemates and Omatshola while showing her around, said..

"pick any wardrobe u want i go pursue d person comot, if na my own u want i go pursue myself comot"
Earlier today, it was reported that there will be a twist in the BBNaija show just to spice it up.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaijatwist-meet-venita-the-new-female-housemate/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village by AcuraZDX: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin

Re: BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village by DonBenny77(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Osete
Re: BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village by Cimboltv: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
See all you need to know about Venita and Elozona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuoE_EFdVlg
Re: BBNaijaTwist: Meet Venita The Girl That Might Send Tacha Back To Her Village by slyfox35(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
As in ehn, the lady hot ghan
But let's be sincere, Bbnaija ain't for the poor, The show na big fraud, the next season should be tagged "if you nor get money, hide your face"
See who dem still go bring come, another person that has not known suffering
She was F*****ng born in the UK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scary Movies You've Watched / Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! / World Series Of Pop Culture: On Vh1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.