Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Relationship With Davido Improved My Brand – Broda Shaggi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Davido Improved My Brand – Broda Shaggi Says (333 Views)

Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Davido Improved My Brand – Broda Shaggi Says by NaijaCelebrity: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Popular Nigerian comedian, Samuel Perry also known by his stage name, Broda Shaggi, is really enjoying his stardom as his fan nase keeps increasing daily.

Shaggi, who has now become one of the best when it comes to comedy in the country recounts on how he achieved such feat, he shared in recent interview.

In a chat with Punch’s Saturday Beats, Shaggi revealed that thogh he is creative and hardworking, his friendship with hip hop artiste, Davido, was among the things tha catapaulted him to the world.

Without a doubt, my association and friendship with Davido has significantly improved my brand.

Davido is a great guy who is willing to support anyone that comes his way.

Knowing and moving around with him has been a blessing for my brand.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/31/my-relationship-with-davido-improved-my-brand-broda-shaggi-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Without Don Jazzy & D’banj, Afrobeat Won’t B Recognized – Tiwa Savage Ex-husband / Wow-mercy Boast That No Juju Can Take Her Out Of Bbnaija / Is Social Media Influence & Twitter Verification Now A Criteria For Dating Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.