Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (88338 Views)

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by mightyrocket(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
My country people, I hail una o
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by Defenderalert(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sick bunch. Do they know what killed that whale? Hmm?
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by Obakoolex(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
I don't believe this picture
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by myfan: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Eeeeeyah. See what poverty can cause in our dear land. No other way to justify this act than attributing it to poverty.
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by shineeye1: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
myfan:
Eeeeeyah. See what poverty can cause in our dear land. No other way to justify this act than attributing it to poverty.

Take it easy. I was told the cuttings and evacuations were simply an environmental sanitation exercise to forestall pollution and prevent epidemic outbreak. No be say dem wan chop am o
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by adigun98(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
maasoap:

She waka go that day with junior?
It's hard to explain bruh,but her spirit left her and a crippled aboki's own entered ��
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by 9jaRealist: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians Are hungry . Even if na mammy water, they will eat it

Greedy, not (necessarily) hungry...
You can catch more fish in Bayelsa than the piece you'll get from that whale.
>
Re: The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos by makeherscream(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
wait oooo how did they kill this mighty fish. I guess the fish was sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.