Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (86608 Views)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
These are images of a grounded whale � (fish) has been making the rounds this morning.

The Whale was reported to have been swept to the beach in the shaws of Okpoama and Onyekia communities in Brass Local government area of Bayelsa State on Sunday 28/07/2019.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/huge-whale-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa-state-photos/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pls who can trace one thread that graced front page about one man (Not in Nigeria) who assisted a shark stucked in the sand back to the sea?

Here is a typical example that proves comments by nairalanders on that thread. angry

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingosytex Comman see Whale!!!!

Cutlasses , Axes Everywhere!!!

I hope to see someone with a ChainSaw here...

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by qwertyboss(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
hungry no good!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nero2face: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
as if u no go chop if them give u

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:

you say wetin?

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
All I see is Onga in the pictures, people trying to survive.

122 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
See that merciless guy on top of the whale with an axe cheesy. This one na cut make I cut, no fighting.

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn these people. In which way are you better of them?

295 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
shocked Chia!!!!!! See as them gather the whale like flies wey surround shiiit..lol. Naija no fit carry last for this kind level.. cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Africa!!
A meat that could have been dead for weeks if not months.
Not hygienic!!

Chivasex:

this is what normal people do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or6-7ZD3o0k

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
that
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Technically, they're eating a carcass because that whale would have been dead before it washed ashore. Hunger is deadly.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by MrSix: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Check my signature if you need a UK used laptop

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jeezz

If only these people know how rare it is to find whale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by strix(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho, it is 'shore' not 'shaw' and whale is not a fish but a mammal.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
These are images of a grounded whale � (fish) has been making the rounds this morning.

The Whale was reported to have been swept to the beach in the shaws of Okpoama and Onyekia communities in Brass Local government area of Bayelsa State on Sunday 28/07/2019.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/huge-whale-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa-state-photos/
reminds me of warrrrrrr scatteerrrr����
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jesus Wept!

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bayelsa supposed to be a tourist haven with their long coastal beaches.

27 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Freelanceona100(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is outrageous and poverty.. kindly buzz me if u want to start earning right at the moment on ur phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians can eat anything sha, hunger does not even make the people to think right anymore. What if that so called whale is a mermaid lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tectono: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's very good. Click on the link on my signature to master how to export products from Nigeria to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Amwitty(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
I guess they found the whale dead coz a whale this big can harm someone o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians are very hungry.

12 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by magzey: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wetin Kill am is the question. grin

8 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
We no dey take eye see all this kind thing for naija

Machetes ands axes everywhere..

Allow this animal go, MBA. We wan know wetin the meat be like..

Kill and chop country.

13 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nurez305(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.