Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,397 members, 7,850,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out (486 Views)

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out by meethumb: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Domestic violence is a crime against humanity and should not be condoned! A twitter user, known as Philla Phong, has called on Nigerians to come to his aid as his biological father threatens to kill him.

The young man, who narrated his ordeal, recalled that his father left his mum while he was barely 18 months old.

"Someone should pls save me....��I’m suffering from domestic violence...", Philla Phong cried out on twitter.

"my biological dad hates me and is threatening to kill me....we have never had good rapour. He left me at 18mths nd sent my mum away so my grandma has been taking care of me

"We just used to talk on phone since...then he came home around January..since then he do beat me and molest me he says he is a cultist and would kill me even tho my grandma still begs him to calm ...yesterday night was when he broke the camels back...

"I was watching tv and he came in and saw me watching it and he got vexed and said why was I watching that particular channel (Disney)and I was surprised at that query then out of annoyance he went to the kitchen and broke a ceramic plate and jumped on me and started stabbing me

"I shouted for help because my grandma was in the room she rushed outside and begged him to leave me he said he wanted to kill me that I was bewitched and I was sent to him .....but due to my Grandma’s begging he left me alone and my grandmother helped me to treat the bruises.

"This morning he came to my room and asked why I didn’t go to school and I told him that I cannot go with that condition even grandma said I mustn’t leave the house he got annoyed and started beating me again till I shouted and he wanted to break my phone but my grandma saved me

"Grandma took me to the hospital where I was treated I was given up to 18 stitches around my body due to the cuts ...pls someone should save my life my dad hates me I don’t want to die pls ...I don’t want ur money all I want is ur help pls help me he has promised to make me sad

"He even went ahead to tell my friends that I stole money and I do beg for food which I don’t pls save me....I am a victim of domestic violence ...he said that he will not let me have rest I should have taken pictures yesterday but I was so weak so I just took two, the victim said.

The post which has generated 13k retweets and counting on twitter, caused uproar as Nigerians flood into the young man's Timeline with a lots of reactions.

Some advised him to retaliate next time his father comes for him, while some urged him to made open his location should they didn't hear from him again.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/07/31/help-my-dad-hates-me-and-is-threatening-to-kill-me-man-cries-out/

See reactions below in a screenshot:

Re: Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out by SLAP44: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Leave the house,

"When something chases someone out of his father's house, he runs to his mother's house".

Gentleman Mike Ejeagha -1981
Re: Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Some men are just monsters lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Dad Hates Me And Is Threatening To Kill Me - Man Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
thank GOD i have a dad that respect himself bcoz the kind of witch i chop he take my popsi 200 years for am too fit chop am

(1) (Reply)

Brother Kills Sister Because Wifi Password / Twins, Family Of Seven Die Mysteriously In Lagos / But How Are Ashawo Joints Openly Operating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.