Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (46108 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by arinze198(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2019
A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Eloseh Street in Ikate area of Surulere, Lagos where he resides with the victim’s parents.

The lust has landed him in trouble after he lured the victim into his apartment, grabbed the tempting breasts and forced her to the bed for sex romp. The victim raised alarm and he was forced to leave her. She then told her parents what happened.

The assault was reported to the police; Adedayo was arrested and detained at the police station in the area.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/breasts-tempted-man-arrested-seducing-teenager-says/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2019
The He-Goat was tempted by a 14 year old girl's boobs?!
.......and that is how the devil leads him into temptation!
Have a good time in jail Mr Fash! wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Johnnico1: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Konji na bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by cmikel: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin but y na promising us and still raping us..

16 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by kenralph(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2019
All these people above me una no get job ah swear!!!

4 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2019
A 32-year old FOOL one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breast.
FIXED!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mimee9(f): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2019
very shameless man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Amuluonyenaego: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2019
THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY SELF CONTROL........

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MrHighSea: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Anoda yaba left patient

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by jamalnation(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
just d way APC is trying to force buhari on nigeria, them go fail

2015 sai baba
2016 chai baba
2017 why baba
2018 kai baba
2019 bye baba

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by DANDARLO(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Na wa ooo!!! This rubbish is becoming rampant oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Rozaay: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Seriously Sick humans

Anyway

Brand new Canon 5D mark iii for sale....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by RevenGeMission: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
This guy should have controlled himself, I visited some cities and villages in the north, cotonou, east and SW

You'll see JSS3 students in public schools carrying almost 20kg of voluptuous bress, you begin to wonder if adolescence is from 10 years

It takes grace and discipline according to a younger brother currently serving.

He'll be like egbon àwọn ọmọ yìí fe fi ìyàn paayan

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by DrSleekQas(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
�, the goat should have gotten married
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by DTBCLICKS(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Castrate him

7 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Fatherofdragons: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Fasina Adedayo

I don't expect less people from people from the rusty wasted side, it's either they are engaging in Cyber crimes, mining skulls or raping minors.

If you have a little child whether boy or girl, pls don't let them come around Afonjas because there is high chance of the child been raped.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Greenleaf247: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Now jail is ur destination

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by anochuko01(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
32yrs old fool

4 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by bestower: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
This should have been his punishment....
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Jummyju: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
To some extent, the nigga is right. Who hasn't seen those young super-cute chicks? You'll be like...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by internetservice: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
undecided i shake head for you
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by chloride6: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
We have to see the chest to be able to decide

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by skales67(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Fasina Adedayo
I knew it must be them!

They can put their thing inside any hole. Even rat hole!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by amendara1: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Stupid man, if somebody do it to your relatives will you be happy, breast tempted you, why not go to alawan iya Asaba go suck. Enjoy your life in jail. ANIMAL!

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by dante0147: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.